PDA

View Full Version : 7 - 0 at Home

SteelDogFan
12-03-2007, 10:13 AM
Well I know we thought the Steelers would have a good season based on talent. But I did not think in week twelve they would be undefeated at home. Tomlin impressed me with his coaching style.

The Steelers could actually go undefeated at home this year with only one home game left against the Jags that is impressive. I know the Jags always give the Steelers a good game but I think this game will be like the first Ravens game. The Steelers are going to remember the shellacking the Jags handed them last year (shut-out 9-0) and play really good football.

HometownGal
12-03-2007, 10:22 AM
The Jags always play us tough and other than the N.E. game, this one worries me a bit. Hopefully, the magic at HF will continue and we'll end up with a perfect season at home and clinch the AFCN against the Jags. :thumbsup:

Big D
12-03-2007, 10:30 AM
Well I know we thought the Steelers would have a good season based on talent. But I did not think in week twelve they would be undefeated at home. Tomlin impressed me with his coaching style.

The Steelers could actually go undefeated at home this year with only one home game left against the Jags that is impressive. I know the Jags always give the Steelers a good game but I think this game will be like the first Ravens game. The Steelers are going to remember the shellacking the Jags handed them last year (shut-out 9-0) and play really good football.

I think people underestimated tomlins coaching ability since day one. I hope now he finally starts getting the recognition he deserves

19ward86
12-03-2007, 03:08 PM
we could easily end this season being 13-3, well not easily but u get the point. our defense will have to carry us but i truly think if we contain moss the pats game will be like the bungals game. they both have similar offenses and the bengals have more weapons in my eyes. i see this game being very winable mostly after seeing the secondary play as good as what they did last night.

OX1947
12-03-2007, 03:16 PM
Team looks and plays exactly like they always have. I have yet to see a difference in play. Ben is throwing more and has his best numbers of his career but that was inevitable in his 4th year as a starter.

steelpride12
12-03-2007, 04:16 PM
The jags have an impressive defense that gives Parker a bad time, but last year when we played them our offense was not clicking like it is this year and we didnt have much other than the run.
Im sure if we limit turnovers and stop there run game we should come out with a 3 point win.

Rhee Rhee
12-03-2007, 04:30 PM
we could easily end this season being 13-3, well not easily but u get the point. our defense will have to carry us but i truly think if we contain moss the pats game will be like the bungals game. they both have similar offenses and the bengals have more weapons in my eyes. i see this game being very winable mostly after seeing the secondary play as good as what they did last night.

i just dont believe the bengals have more weapons.... i agree TJ, Chad and Chris are very good.. it's just that tom brady is on a different level then carson... the difference between carson and tom is that tom can throw the deep ball perfectly and will not hesitate to throw it to the slot guy.. unlike carson who to often looked downfield and overlooked chris henry over the middle