PDA

View Full Version : Dookie? Lets Open the Bets!

nicesteel4life
12-03-2007, 10:00 AM
OK, I am shocked about one thing last nigght. What happened to Dookie? He practiced Friday and was fine when he left...Did he do something dumb. Let the opinions fly! Sorta reminds me in training camp when Holmes wasent able to practice for a undisclosed reason, which finally was discovered he had hemorrhoids removed.:jawdrop: We really could of used Dookie last night for some downhill pace.........Ok here's mine. Dookie hurt his foot playing with kids at a charity event or he got a ingrown toenail! YUCK......lol

Just hope he is back for next week, getting a little thin in the backfield..Might have to hire off the street, Verron still available?

Stlrs4Life
12-03-2007, 10:03 AM
We were all wondering the same at the game last night.

jjpro11
12-03-2007, 10:14 AM
it didnt look like he was running well in warm ups.. they showed him sprinting and he had a noticeable limp. but they said there was some other issue involved too.. so i dont know.

ShutDown24
12-03-2007, 10:22 AM
The fact that he had a small injury plus the fact he hasn't been performing well probably had to do with it I am sure.

nicesteel4life
12-03-2007, 10:26 AM
The fact that he had a small injury plus the fact he hasn't been performing well probably had to do with it I am sure.

Not Performing well? HUH!!!!

Atlanta Dan
12-03-2007, 10:39 AM
Injured his foot after taking a day trip to Cleveland and kicking down the front door to the house where his accuser lives?

RunWillieRun
12-03-2007, 10:47 AM
Injured his foot after taking a day trip to Cleveland and kicking down the front door to the house where his accuser lives?

Bingo!!!

...and then taking a dump in the closet.

rbryan
12-03-2007, 11:04 AM
I had a Duce flashback last night. He ran last week like he was either hurt or didn't care. I'm not writing him off yet, but that sweatsuit wasn't a good sign.

revefsreleets
12-03-2007, 11:40 AM
Anybody else notice that when Andrea Kremer was addressing Davenport being out, she led in with him going to trial in February? How is that in any way germane to his injury?

AKSteeler
12-03-2007, 11:56 AM
Anybody else notice that when Andrea Kremer was addressing Davenport being out, she led in with him going to trial in February? How is that in any way germane to his injury?

It doesn't. That is why I'd rather have battery acid injected under my fingernails then listen to her. She's a sideline idiot. :blah:

klick81
12-03-2007, 12:00 PM
which finally was discovered he had hemorrhoids removed.

LOL....say what?! I didn't hear that one before.

BlastFurnace
12-03-2007, 12:49 PM
Bingo!!!

...and then taking a dump in the closet.

The funniest part of Davenport is the most famous thing he is known for is dropping load in some girls hamper.

No matter what he ever does in his career, that is what he will be remembered for.

alittlejazzbird
12-03-2007, 01:34 PM
LOL....say what?! I didn't hear that one before.

I didn't know it, either. Who found it out, and when?

I suspect the reason for the sideline report mentioning the trial is because Tomlin didn't know what had happened to him, therefore there is suspicion that the injury resulted from some off the field issue. My first thought when I heard about it was that he got mad at someone such as his kids' mother, and kicked a wall, or something really dumb like that.

19ward86
12-03-2007, 01:54 PM
he probably just had cramps, it was probably a minor injury. with gary russel's potential im not sure why he didnt play more, rememer before he got lazy he was a star at minnesota and a 1st round prospect.

Dynasty
12-03-2007, 03:40 PM
I thought they said at some point he wold be missing to go to the funeral for Sean Taylor, but if he was at the game, I didn't see him... although i dont have a good view of the bench from our seats.

Rhee Rhee
12-03-2007, 03:43 PM
umm what if he got stabbed like nick harper.... uh-oh...

btw they showed him pregame when he was sprintin... his legs are like sticks... yet his upperbody is huge... im amazed that when he gets tackled that his legs don't break...