PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Spencer Wells

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-03-2007, 11:36 AM
Hi...I' m Project Director Dr. Spencer Wells. You may remember me from my previous employement with The Geneographic Project.
I'm here today to tell you about my new endeavors in tracing the origins of games and sports variations.
Our latest research has been deemed The Origin Manifest: Before Retarded And Dumbass Yields...Or has we like to call... T.O.M.B.R.A.D.Y.

Here is a sample of our research into the phenomenon called "Smear The Queer"

...Traced back to New England in the 1700's, Smear The Queer was originally called "Panty-loons". Derived from the word Pantaloons, which was the common attire worn by those boys who played football.
Research indicates that certain boys seemed to "tackle" longer and tighter than the others, and would often have to be pried out of pile-ups. The huge smiles on their faces made the other boys uncomfortable, and they started the nickname Panty-loons to describe them, and forced them to start their own game which soon bore the same name.
Before long this game, derived from the original game of football, consisted of nothing but one player with a ball and the remaining players piling on him. Early indications show that many of these piles lasted for hours.
The Popularity of the game peaked in 2001 and continues to this day with the name Smear The Queer

I hope you have enjoyed this little piece of cultural history. For a minimal fee, you can have the full story of not only Smear the Queer, but other game origins. Find out why some coaches with criminal histories of solicitation of male prostitution in Tawain, have an aversion to having their pictures taken. Find out how cheap Stetson cologne is used to cover up the distinct smell of KY jelly. All this for $99.79. Payment may be made by Cash, Credit Card, or Check to: T.O.M.B.B.R.A.D.Y.
(Cash only for those responding from Cincinatti)
Thank you,
Dr. Spencer Wells

GBMelBlount
12-03-2007, 12:23 PM
Hi...I' m Project Director Dr. Spencer Wells. You may remember me from my previous employement with The Geneographic Project.
I'm here today to tell you about my new endeavors in tracing the origins of games and sports variations.
Our latest research has been deemed The Origin Manifest: Before Retarded And Dumbass Yields...Or has we like to call... T.O.M.B.R.A.D.Y.

Here is a sample of our research into the phenomenon called "Smear The Queer"

I hope you have enjoyed this little piece of cultural history. For a minimal fee, you can have the full story of not only Smear the Queer, but other game origins. Find out why some coaches with criminal histories of solicitation of male prostitution in Tawain, have an aversion to having their pictures taken. Find out how cheap Stetson cologne is used to cover up the distinct smell of KY jelly. All this for $99.79. Payment may be made by Cash, Credit Card, or Check to: T.O.M.B.B.R.A.D.Y.
(Cash only for those responding from Cincinatti)
Thank you,
Dr. Spencer Wells

:toofunny:

MasterOfPuppets
12-03-2007, 12:29 PM
:rofl:

tony hipchest
12-04-2007, 01:40 PM
Early indications show that many of these piles lasted for hours.

excellent job LLT!

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-04-2007, 02:39 PM

excellent job LLT!

LOL...thought you'd enjoy that Tony...but my favorite part was:

Find out why some coaches with criminal histories of solicitation of male prostitution in Tawain, have an aversion to having their pictures taken

That explains why cameramen get pushed...doesnt it?

memphissteelergirl
12-04-2007, 04:07 PM
LLT....you so crazy! :sofunny:

SteelerFanInCA
12-04-2007, 04:31 PM
That's funny!

#1LambertFan
12-04-2007, 04:55 PM
Wow, Tom Brady even enjoys when this pile makes its way to the shower rooms.:sofunny::banana::sofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-05-2007, 12:33 PM
Wow, Tom Brady even enjoys when this pile makes its way to the shower rooms.:sofunny::banana::sofunny:

A "pile" would explain how he impregnated a female...I'm sure someone lost their job for letting her in there!!!