PDA

View Full Version : heres a little game

19ward86
12-03-2007, 05:02 PM
take your personality and or actions you take and try to relate them to a steelers players that is currently on the roster. if u are a fan of another team u may do it with that team but try to stay in your own ordeal or whatever...

if i had to guess i would say that i would be more like anthony smith, i do a lot of excessive things through making jokes and blurting out things that probably shouldnt be said outside of your friendly group. anthony smith gets penalty, dances, and talks trash when he knows its wrong but he still does it.

Steelman16
12-03-2007, 05:11 PM
Well, I dunno...

I guess I'd have to say I'm short version mixture of Ben Roethlisberger and Anthony Smith, throw a little bit of Willie Parker in there and I think you have me.

Again, I dunno...

Kaeg
12-05-2007, 06:56 PM
I may say Hines. I find I smile a lot and people tell me that a lot too. Maybe I'm always up to something.....

ShutDown24
12-05-2007, 07:00 PM
Troy Polamalu (Offline lol)

pittsburghp8baller
12-05-2007, 07:03 PM
Troy Polamalu (Offline lol)

u play halo like tommy maddox plays football! jus messing wit ya

ill have to use polamalu too. im a quiet soft spoken person but if ur not careful ill knock ur head off

ShutDown24
12-05-2007, 07:46 PM
u play halo like tommy maddox plays football! jus messing wit ya

ill have to use polamalu too. im a quiet soft spoken person but if ur not careful ill knock ur head off

I haven't been on Halo in a while... But yeah, I think I was bad that night lol... You don't seem to be on Madden often, don't like it?

The reason I chose Troy is like you said... I am not necessarily soft-spoken but am very respectful around most people... For instance if a group of my friends and I are playing video games (Halo for instance) and I lose (Rare amongst us of course lol) I say good job, nice one, etc... Then we go out back and play football for real-reals and some of the people who don't know me as well are in shock... I like to hit :thumbsup:

iloveben7
12-05-2007, 07:57 PM
probably Ben and Hines because I'm always smiling and I'm a huge competitor and I never give up

#1LambertFan
12-05-2007, 09:38 PM
I'd probably have to go with the Joey Porter of 2004-2005. I'm ****y but when things need to get done i'd shut up and get it done.

pittsburghp8baller
12-05-2007, 11:27 PM
I haven't been on Halo in a while... But yeah, I think I was bad that night lol... You don't seem to be on Madden often, don't like it?

i sold madden to my brother so i can get the money to buy NHL 08. so the only time i get to play madden is when im at my moms house- only bout once a week.

ShutDown24
12-05-2007, 11:29 PM
i sold madden to my brother so i can get the money to buy NHL 08. so the only time i get to play madden is when im at my moms house- only bout once a week.

Ok, just wondered... I see you on NHL a lot but coudln't figue out why you weren't ever on Madden lol

Borski
12-06-2007, 02:50 AM
I'd say a mix of Troy and Anthony Smith, I am usually soft spoken, but at times I like to stir up and friendly rivalry...