PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone tape the steelers/bengals sunday night game?

gobig99
12-03-2007, 10:18 PM
Anyone tape it from NBC and have a copy haha (might be illegal)?
Or know anyone to get taped game legally?

My friends saw me get a close up on NBC and I want a copy of it since I was on for couple seconds.

12+88=6
12-04-2007, 12:26 AM
i taped on dvd. email me if you want it.

gobig99
12-04-2007, 01:51 AM
12+88=6...I dont have enough posts to send a messege or an email so please give me your email in this topic and I will email you back.

How long before the game does your DVD start for the sunday night football game against the bengals?
I was on before the kickoff and was wondering when you started taping it?
What are you looking to get for it if you make me a copy?
I'd really appreciate it if you not yanking my chain with this whole thing haha. Just kidding. :banana:

Thanks

12+88=6
12-05-2007, 05:53 PM
i started taping it when they went to al and john before the kickoff. if you want, tell me what you had on or something to recognize you by and i'll see if your on it. here's my email.
mycrofft@yahoo.com

steelergyrl
12-05-2007, 08:11 PM
Sorry, I only have what was on my Directv...BUT....I was there too!! Everyone kept asking if the rain and cold bothered me. Honestly, I was having so much fun, it never was an issue! AND, God love him, my Bengal loving hubby took me to this game as an anniversary gift. What a guy, as I was NOT nice the entire game or the 5 hr drive back home to Ohio. I am not a good winner or loser :)

warddj86
12-06-2007, 09:11 PM
in the scruffy duffy scene you can see my aunt