PDA

View Full Version : Steelers receive no respect from other fans

iloveben7
12-03-2007, 10:03 PM
I'm a member on carriefans, a site for the country singer Carrie Underwood. I was posting in the NFL and this Cowboy's fan comes along and calls us cheaters in Superbowl XL and all those 4 playoff wins. A Colts and Patriots fan posts a picture of the crying Hines Ward when we lost the AFC Championship game and makes fun of him. Then they post a picture of Ben drunk and say all this bad stuff and that he looks like a hillbilly. Then the Cowboy fan says they are the best team ever. I said how-we won the same Superbowls. I also said that they've been to 8 and lost 3, while we've been to 6 and only lost 1. I think we have the better stats. He also goes on to say that the Cowboys have won their division more times-oh wow big deal. You don't get a ring for that. They are just making me mad, so I called them jealous and they didn't like that. haha. Just wait until the Steelers beat the Patriots next week and they'll be speechless.

Big7BenHOF
12-03-2007, 10:21 PM
Typical Cowboys fans.

fansince'76
12-03-2007, 10:53 PM
The Cowboys? We kicked their asses in 2 SBs and the only reason we lost the 3rd against them is because our QB at the time handed it to them on a silver platter. They didn't win that game, we lost it. 'Nuff said.

Preacher
12-03-2007, 10:56 PM
Ask them about being "South America's Team."

Amazing how they loved the white stuff!!

fansince'76
12-03-2007, 10:59 PM
One other thing, at least we've actually won a playoff game THIS CENTURY, which the Cowboys still have yet to do.

HometownGal
12-03-2007, 11:05 PM
Let those toothless, rednecked hoopies thump their chests. There's a lot of football yet to be played.

Mosca
12-03-2007, 11:18 PM
1) You're being too sensitive. 2) Stop hanging out at a Carrie Underwood forum. Spend more time here. It' s better to talk music in a football forum than it is to talk football in a music forum; we know a hell of a lot more about music than they know about football.

Blitzburgh_Fever
12-04-2007, 06:36 AM
One of my friends from high school is a Cowboys fan, I love it :smile: It seems this year a LOT of comparison has gone into the Steelers and Cowboys, and even more into Romo and Roethlisberger. Two teams that weren't expected to be great led by two QBs that weren't expected to be top five passers this year. He's a Cowboys fan, so he's loud and obnoxious and thinks the Cowboys are the best, but then I'm a Steelers fan, so I'm loud and stubborn and think the Steelers are the best. We work it out on Sundays :wink02:

Lok1GT
12-04-2007, 07:08 AM
He's a Cowboys fan, so he's loud and obnoxious and thinks the Cowboys are the best, but then I'm a Steelers fan, so I'm loud and stubborn and think the Steelers are the best. We work it out on Sundays :wink02:

I like that. :tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02:

TackleMeBen
12-04-2007, 08:14 AM
here you go.. take this picture and post it over there for them :tt02:

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u251/beautifulgirl427/crybaby2.jpg

geo123
12-04-2007, 08:26 AM
I'll have to agree with Mosca don't worry too much about what other fans think. They're always going to try to make their team seem better and and tell why others fall short.

revefsreleets
12-04-2007, 08:38 AM
Carrie Underwood has her own forum?

Yikes.

TackleMeBen
12-04-2007, 09:19 AM
Carrie Underwood has her own forum?

Yikes.

is romo the president of her fan club???? oh wait, didnt she dump him for some other guy?:flap:

Michael Keller
12-04-2007, 09:27 AM
1) You're being too sensitive. 2) Stop hanging out at a Carrie Underwood forum. Spend more time here. It' s better to talk music in a football forum than it is to talk football in a music forum; we know a hell of a lot more about music than they know about football.

Excellent Advice . Enough said.

Michael Keller
12-04-2007, 09:30 AM
There is only way this disagreement is going to be settled. That is Ok with me as i rather play against the Cowboys than any other NFL team . Reason -shut their big mouths UP.

TackleMeBen
12-04-2007, 09:39 AM
so we can watch romo throw 4 ints and lose the game..lol

SteelDogFan
12-04-2007, 10:06 AM
I don't think you can separate the fact that the Boys and the Steelers are almost identical when it comes to the quote DYNASTY tag. The only difference is we won 4 SB's in the seventies and they won three. They won 2 in this generation and we won one. Now both teams have a young QB that shines and it looks as though they may meat again some day in the Super bowl.

As for being on a board where you are getting trash talked by other fans. There are times when you need to no your Steelers better than the average fan. So you can have some comeback to the little things like Roger was better than Terry or Doomsday was better than the Steel Curtain. Also at times Dallas seams like the shinny new Porche and the Steelers are the Dodge Ram pick-up. I like it that way and I believe the Dallas fans like it that way to. They love their team just as much as Steelers fans do.

I know some have just become Steelers fans of late (early 90's to now). I wish there was a way that you could experience the seventies when no-one could say any thing because the Steelers always won. For a span there it seemed as though the Steelers would always be headed for or in the SB. Its kind of the way Pats fans are feeling now. " No one can stop us from getting to the SB, if we don't make it its because we lost the game, we've got to much talent". That is exactly how Steelers fans felt in the seventies.

Go and research The Steelers from the Seventies up and load up on ammo. You see that even though some teams may have more SB's or wins there is no team like your Steelers. The Steelers are unique. I am not saying better or worse, just unique.

iloveben7
12-05-2007, 03:15 PM
First of all I'm not being too sensitive. I just wanted to see your guys reaction, even though I knew what it would be. Well I told them just watch on Sunday and then you can say all you want. Also don't trash Carrie Underwood either.

moedap
12-05-2007, 03:40 PM
I don't think you can separate the fact that the Boys and the Steelers are almost identical when it comes to the quote DYNASTY tag. The only difference is we won 4 SB's in the seventies and they won three. They won 2 in this generation and we won one.

Actually they won 2 in the 70's and 3 in the 90's/

The_WARDen
12-05-2007, 03:47 PM
Mistake #1: You actually care what a Cowgirl fan thinks or says...

They're a waste of oxygen and dangit I've spent too much time on them now.

:yawn:

Stillers33
12-05-2007, 09:03 PM
Its easy for the cowboy fans to say they are good they play in the NFC!! the AFC is way harder then the NFC

SteelersMongol
12-06-2007, 08:28 AM

True

SteelersMongol
12-06-2007, 08:32 AM
First of all I'm not being too sensitive. I just wanted to see your guys reaction, even though I knew what it would be. Well I told them just watch on Sunday and then you can say all you want. Also don't trash Carrie Underwood either.

Hey, I thought Carrie was pretty. :wink02: But you could always join Kylie's fansite, cuz she's way more talented and gorgeous. :flap: And there is no Steelers haters. :cheers: And who cares about what the Cheatriots fan says about who. Those s.o.b.'s already got no prestige left 2 go around & try to smack talk on other teams.