PDA

View Full Version : Mod; you think so?

Mosca
12-04-2007, 08:41 AM
I thought about posting my last two in the Pats thread, but I thought that the story that Brady thought they were jobbed was a different story.

Crushzilla
12-04-2007, 02:47 PM
..... What?

fansince'76
12-04-2007, 05:18 PM
I'll take this one, Crush, since I merged the threads early this morning. It was a mere attempt at consolidating threads, Tom - since the Pats/Ravens thread became somewhat of a "gameday" thread, and your post about Brady's admission of the questionable calls pertained to that game, I thought it was a logical merge. We are gonna have a million-and-one Pats threads by the end of this week, so we'll be attempting to reduce "clutter" as much as we can. Thanks for your understanding! :cheers:

SteelCityMan786
12-04-2007, 05:46 PM
I'll take this one, Crush, since I merged the threads early this morning. It was a mere attempt at consolidating threads, Tom - since the Pats/Ravens thread became somewhat of a "gameday" thread, and your post about Brady's admission of the questionable calls pertained to that game, I thought it was a logical merge. We are gonna have a million-and-one Pats threads by the end of this week, so we'll be attempting to reduce "clutter" as much as we can. Thanks for your understanding! :cheers:

I'd probably have done the same thing 76. Good Job!

Mosca
12-04-2007, 07:08 PM
No prob, it's not important.