PDA

View Full Version : Make fun of squealers thread

PatsRule
12-04-2007, 12:52 PM
What's fair is fair...

We got to go to Foxboro,and play the big bad Patriots oh no..

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c337/sumner4644/squeelers/MediumCryingHinesWhiney2.gif

HometownGal
12-04-2007, 01:04 PM
After the Pats shoddy play in the last few weeks, I don't think Hines or the Steelers have anything to fret over. :point:

tony hipchest
12-04-2007, 01:10 PM
zzzzzz

awwww. how cute. the patfan created his own little thread so he can play with himself and giggle with his imaginary cyberfriends.

this dude is definitely a converted bungles fan. only bungle and brownfans (and sometimes ravens) say "squeelers" and get all giddy over hines ward shedding some tears.

:yawn:

CB1977
12-04-2007, 01:16 PM
Hey hey...you got that right. I am guilty of calling you guys Squeelers but I gotta tell ya...

I hope you guys beat the SHIT (can I say that in here?) out of the Patsies this week!!!!!!!!

ShutDown24
12-04-2007, 01:47 PM
Steelers will win... The Patriots barley beat two of the worst teams in the league the last two weeks with Feeley and Boller at the helm... Ben is going to have a field day.

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-04-2007, 01:57 PM
So simple..even a pastsfan can understand:

Patriots=:cheer:
Steelers=:helmet:

You may go away now
:wave:

dragtruk
12-04-2007, 02:11 PM
I will refrain from any comments as I have total respect for the Patriots. They are a great team who doesn't need to cheat just to win. Tom Brady is the most heterosexual man in football, and richard seymore is a fine upstanding player who would never cheap shot anyone after the whistle, or fake an injury to give his teammates a rest. Tedy Brushi still is a fast thinker after his stroke and should remain in his position, even after being knocked on his ass from a stiff-arm last night. Bill Bellichick is an honest man, who dresses to match his salary, and would never let Mr. Kraft pay his fines for him. Best of luck to the Patriots and their fine fans who would never yell the word **** even if you had your kids sitting in front of them at Gillette. One thing you never have to worry about is people in the Gillette stadium restrooms asking you if you want to buy oxys, in front of your kids, or spilling a beer on your seat and saying, "if you don't like beeah, ****, sit in diet coke". May the best team win, which will also be the classiest team- the Patriots. God bless you all. Boston is the best city in the whole U. S. of A. We should have seen it sooner.:smile:

CB1977
12-04-2007, 02:44 PM
dragtruk...have you had your meds today (or did you take one too many?)

memphissteelergirl
12-04-2007, 03:38 PM
What's fair is fair...

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c337/sumner4644/squeelers/MediumCryingHinesWhiney2.gif

Lame.....:yawn:

MACH1
12-04-2007, 03:43 PM
Can you help me find my goat
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h259/Meevin/gay_tom_brady.jpg

jjpro11
12-04-2007, 03:49 PM
uh.. i dont think that will work in here.

#1LambertFan
12-04-2007, 04:19 PM
What's fair is fair...

1. That is horrible editing. I think my 5 year old cousin could do better.
and 2. I highly doubt anyone of us will see Hines Ward stop smiling let alone cry.

The Patriots will be walking back to their locker room (yes the same one where Brady and his gay little buddies meet up:wink02:), with their tails stuck between their legs.

#1LambertFan
12-04-2007, 04:32 PM
Hey hey...you got that right. I am guilty of calling you guys Squeelers but I gotta tell ya...

I hope you guys beat the SHIT (can I say that in here?) out of the Patsies this week!!!!!!!!

Not saying that I am beginning to like the Browns (God knows that'd be the day), but I am beginning to respect their fans. They put behind them a long losing streak to the Steelers (no offense just stating the oubvious), and rooting for their longtime rivals to beat a bigger threat.
To the fans of the 31 teams that would like to see us win i say cheers.:cheers:

#1LambertFan
12-04-2007, 04:33 PM
No i don't think you can say that but I'm not sure.

#1LambertFan
12-04-2007, 04:36 PM
So simple..even a pastsfan can understand:

Patriots=:cheer:
Steelers=:helmet:

You may go away now
:wave:

LLT you should be a comedian. I know that not everyone would enjoy your sense of humor but i know most of us at SF do.

PatsRule
12-04-2007, 05:16 PM
Steelers will win... The Patriots barley beat two of the worst teams in the league the last two weeks with Feeley and Boller at the helm... Ben is going to have a field day.

That maybe true but YOU LOST to the second worst team in the league,The Jets remember that..Brady will be playing catch with his WR's...

Big D
12-04-2007, 05:26 PM
What's fair is fair...

squeelers? so original. how old are you 12?

NJarhead
12-04-2007, 07:21 PM
What's fair is fair...

Hey, "Troller Girl" is still here. Cool, I hope she sticks around should we win on Sunday.

fansince'76
12-04-2007, 07:35 PM
Brady will be playing catch with his WR's...

Like his 18-38 outing last night? :yawn:

HometownGal
12-04-2007, 07:42 PM
Brady will be playing catch with his WR's...

:blah::blah::blah:Yeah - like he does in the locker room. I'm sure he pitches too.

SteelCityMan786
12-04-2007, 07:49 PM

Yeah, don't hold it back.

NJarhead
12-04-2007, 07:51 PM
:blah::blah::blah:Yeah - like he does in the locker room. I'm sure he pitches too.

Sorry Gal, that is a major league (flaming) catcher right there.

touchdownward
12-04-2007, 10:30 PM
1. That is horrible editing. I think my 5 year old cousin could do better.
and 2. I highly doubt anyone of us will see Hines Ward stop smiling let alone cry.

The Patriots will be walking back to their locker room (yes the same one where Brady and his gay little buddies meet up:wink02:), with their tails stuck between their legs.
That's a first, something pertruding out from between the patriots' legs. :jawdrop:

verks36
12-04-2007, 10:44 PM
What's fair is fair...

if any 1 is crying it is brady

serously after every incomplete pass he goes over and cries to the reff

HometownGal
12-04-2007, 10:46 PM
That's a first, something pertruding out from between the patriots' legs. :jawdrop:

Well - other than Tom Brady's head.

steel striker
12-04-2007, 11:10 PM
Hey patsrule let's see it take a several bad calls for your team to get by the ratbirds. While we beat them 38-7. Let's see we are not worried at all and, I would watch out because, as you will learn the steelers are a real threat this year. Like I have been saying you put pressure on Brady and, he looks like a normal QB very beatable! If you can't stop Willis what do you think Fast Willie is going to do?? Plus you pats fans complain about the calls in that game give me a break. All I'm telling you is there is a storm coming on Sunday and there is not a damn thing you can do about it. You cheaters are going down!!!!!!!!!! :tt02::tt02::tt02::helmet:

Kittyfish
12-05-2007, 02:58 PM
I will refrain from any comments as I have total respect for the Patriots. They are a great team who doesn't need to cheat just to win. Tom Brady is the most heterosexual man in football, and richard seymore is a fine upstanding player who would never cheap shot anyone after the whistle, or fake an injury to give his teammates a rest. Tedy Brushi still is a fast thinker after his stroke and should remain in his position, even after being knocked on his ass from a stiff-arm last night. Bill Bellichick is an honest man, who dresses to match his salary, and would never let Mr. Kraft pay his fines for him. Best of luck to the Patriots and their fine fans who would never yell the word **** even if you had your kids sitting in front of them at Gillette. One thing you never have to worry about is people in the Gillette stadium restrooms asking you if you want to buy oxys, in front of your kids, or spilling a beer on your seat and saying, "if you don't like beeah, ****, sit in diet coke". May the best team win, which will also be the classiest team- the Patriots. God bless you all. Boston is the best city in the whole U. S. of A. We should have seen it sooner.:smile:Sorry - not much to add, but this simply must be seen again. That is some of the finest snark I have read in ages. Kudos, dragtruk - my hat is off to you.

PatsRule
12-06-2007, 06:21 PM
Hey patsrule let's see it take a several bad calls for your team to get by the ratbirds. While we beat them 38-7. Let's see we are not worried at all and, I would watch out because, as you will learn the steelers are a real threat this year. Like I have been saying you put pressure on Brady and, he looks like a normal QB very beatable! If you can't stop Willis what do you think Fast Willie is going to do?? Plus you pats fans complain about the calls in that game give me a break. All I'm telling you is there is a storm coming on Sunday and there is not a damn thing you can do about it. You cheaters are going down!!!!!!!!!! :tt02::tt02::tt02::helmet:

You lost to the Jets..end of story :toofunny:

Pittsburghfan
12-06-2007, 06:32 PM
Tom Brady Likes men... End of story.

NJarhead
12-06-2007, 06:45 PM
We Cheated..end of story :toofunny:

Then why keep bringing it up??? Geez. :dang:

therocksteeler
12-06-2007, 09:15 PM
OK, I'll throw my hat in the ring!

Cheaters never win....

Galax Steeler
12-07-2007, 05:24 AM
Well - other than Tom Brady's head.

:toofunny::sofunny::toofunny::sofunny::toofunny:

silver & black
12-07-2007, 10:13 PM
So, how are all of you Steeler fans holding up, with all of the attempts of ridicule on your team in this thread? :sofunny:

SteelCityMan786
12-07-2007, 11:08 PM
So, how are all of you Steeler fans holding up, with all of the attempts of ridicule on your team in this thread? :sofunny:

All efforts have been PATHETIC!

SteelersMongol
12-07-2007, 11:08 PM
You lost to the Jets..end of story :toofunny:

Dude, u keep saying we've lost 2 the jets, but didn't u guys like lost 2 them also? :dang: Or u have short term memory loss? F*gg*t!

silver & black
12-08-2007, 10:14 AM
All efforts have been PATHETIC!

I don't understand... why aren't you Steeler fans making fun of your own team? Thats why Cheatriot boy started this thread... don't you want to play? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, what a douche bag! (cheatriot boy) :toofunny:

SteelCityMan786
12-08-2007, 11:53 AM
I don't understand... why aren't you Steeler fans making fun of your own team? Thats why Cheatriot boy started this thread... don't you want to play? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, what a douche bag! (cheatriot boy) :toofunny:

Why should we? We love to hijack threads like these. :sofunny:

silver & black
12-08-2007, 12:04 PM
Why should we? We love to hijack threads like these. :sofunny:

Yeah, I can understand that. :cheers:

SteelCityMan786
12-08-2007, 12:38 PM
Yeah, I can understand that. :cheers:

Wouldn't the raiders do the same? :cheers: :toofunny:

Lok1GT
12-08-2007, 12:56 PM
Here... i'll make fun of Pittsburgh here by predicting the future...

Come Monday, we'll all be saying;
"Wow, i really wish Ben, Ike, Willie and Mike would stop being such @ssholes. It's sad, truly sad to see Brady, Moss and the other 24 Patriots in the hospital and to hear our players brag about it to no end. This publicity is horrible. I just hope the Patriots have enough fill-ins to make it to their playoff game."

silver & black
12-08-2007, 03:34 PM
Wouldn't the raiders do the same? :cheers: :toofunny:

Absolutely. :thumbsup:

steel striker
12-08-2007, 05:41 PM
Patsrule,

Just remember this what really matters is in the playoffs and, your cheaters are looking very tired. If not for some lucky plays and very bad calls by the refs the cheaters would have a couple of losses. So when the steelers hand the cheaters a loss tomorrow be prepared to get the smack laid down on your candy ass on here. Let's also talk about why the pats almost always get the calls? Lets see the 2001 snow game against the raiders. Everyone knows including Brady that was a fumble you guys had no business winning that game!! You must be the luckiest team that I have ever seen. Plus just to name another call the winning touchdown that Jabar caught against the ratbirds. Please that was not a catch and, he did not get control of the ball till he was out of bounce. To sum things up the cheaters are good but awful lucky as well. No matter you are going down tomorrow. You can talk about are loss to the jets all you want but, you know deep down the the ratbirds really did beat your ass!!! Now you do you think the #1 defense in football is going to do? Destroy your cheating ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

ShutDown24
12-08-2007, 06:02 PM
What's fair is fair...

Who the hell are the Patriots?

dragtruk
12-08-2007, 08:07 PM
As you guys know, I hate to put my 2 cents in when it comes to the P's. I find it very interesting that every newscaster and dou*hebag on the radio is already touting the P's as the greatest team in NFL history. EXCUSE ME fuc*faces, but you won't even make "good" until you win 5 SBs. The Steelers had one of the greatest drafts in history in the 70's and won 4 SBs from '75 to 80. You pussheads were whining, "WHY WON'T THEY CALL US A DYNASTY" after 2 SB wins. You ji*bags are so desperate for attention and respect that you believe you soomehow deserve to be on the same pedestal with the Steelers, 49ers and cowboys after 3 wins????? What a joke! At one time Boston wanted the Steelers to move up there. How does THAT sit in your pinhead of a conscience? Thank God Rooney came to his senses and got them back. I'd hate a great team to be supported by a bunch of phony whining drug addict drunk assed wife beaters. You guys have no class in Boston, and you never will as long as Southie, Roxbury, Dorchester, Revere, Beverly, Lynn, Everett, Charlestown, Cambridge, MIssion hill, the North end, east boston, and Weymouth are still on the map. You guys are so stupid you don't even realize that you have bad accents. If it wasn't for your california, transplant Brady, you'd still be a losing team. God knows you'll never find any talent around your area. Unless you count doing five oxy 80's a day a talent. Enjoy tomorrow if you win, but remember this.... Win or not, your wife will still only have one tooth in her head, and she'll still be ugly when you sober up Monday morning.

steelpride12
12-08-2007, 08:14 PM
As you guys know, I hate to put my 2 cents in when it comes to the P's. I find it very interesting that every newscaster and dou*hebag on the radio is already touting the P's as the greatest team in NFL history. EXCUSE ME fuc*faces, but you won't even make "good" until you win 5 SBs. The Steelers had one of the greatest drafts in history in the 70's and won 4 SBs from '75 to 80. You pussheads were whining, "WHY WON'T THEY CALL US A DYNASTY" after 2 SB wins. You ji*bags are so desperate for attention and respect that you believe you soomehow deserve to be on the same pedestal with the Steelers, 49ers and cowboys after 3 wins????? What a joke! At one time Boston wanted the Steelers to move up there. How does THAT sit in your pinhead of a conscience? Thank God Rooney came to his senses and got them back. I'd hate a great team to be supported by a bunch of phony whining drug addict drunk assed wife beaters. You guys have no class in Boston, and you never will as long as Southie, Roxbury, Dorchester, Revere, Beverly, Lynn, Everett, Charlestown, Cambridge, MIssion hill, the North end, east boston, and Weymouth are still on the map. You guys are so stupid you don't even realize that you have bad accents. If it wasn't for your california, transplant Brady, you'd still be a losing team. God knows you'll never find any talent around your area. Unless you count doing five oxy 80's a day a talent. Enjoy tomorrow if you win, but remember this.... Win or not, your wife will still only have one tooth in her head, and she'll still be ugly when you sober up Monday morning.

OMG dragtruk i live for the moment you post a thread about the Pats dude hats off to you man i love it! :cheers:

Preacher
12-08-2007, 09:46 PM

Son... I am only going to tell you once.

It is not healthy to keep it bottled up. Next time, you need to share with us how you really feel.

:wink02:

stillers4me
12-08-2007, 10:01 PM
Son... I am only going to tell you once.

It is not healthy to keep it bottled up. Next time, you need to share with us how you really feel.

:wink02:
:sofunny:.....God help us......... :toofunny:

dragtruk
12-09-2007, 09:00 AM
Fellas, I only call 'em as I see's 'em. I see a wrinkled stinky hole, and I call it an as*hole.
Let me fill this Mas*hole in on his "Dynasty". How can it be a "dynasty" if said "dynasty" has only produced 3 hall of fame players in history? You have a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG way to go to achieve your coveted "dynasty" Patsdrool. From Pirates to Steagles to steelers, Pittsburgh has been a flagship team in the NFL. You guys are just a crappy expansion.

Love,

Dragtruk

HometownGal
12-09-2007, 09:25 AM
OMG dragtruk i live for the moment you post a thread about the Pats dude hats off to you man i love it! :cheers:

If reading profanity and insults on an internet BB is what you live for, steelpride, all I can say is WOW, just WOW. :shake02:

silver & black
12-09-2007, 09:53 AM
Patsrule,

Just remember this what really matters is in the playoffs and, your cheaters are looking very tired. If not for some lucky plays and very bad calls by the refs the cheaters would have a couple of losses. So when the steelers hand the cheaters a loss tomorrow be prepared to get the smack laid down on your candy ass on here. Let's also talk about why the pats almost always get the calls? Lets see the 2001 snow game against the raiders. Everyone knows including Brady that was a fumble you guys had no business winning that game!! You must be the luckiest team that I have ever seen. Plus just to name another call the winning touchdown that Jabar caught against the ratbirds. Please that was not a catch and, he did not get control of the ball till he was out of bounce. To sum things up the cheaters are good but awful lucky as well. No matter you are going down tomorrow. You can talk about are loss to the jets all you want but, you know deep down the the ratbirds really did beat your ass!!! Now you do you think the #1 defense in football is going to do? Destroy your cheating ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Of course they know it was a fumble... the entire football world knows it was a fumble.

I have it on video and have seen it a hundred times... there is no getting around it... the Raiders were robbed. We had an oppotunity to win the game after the call, so I can't really say it cost us the game, but it sure did demoralize a team that fought so hard win that game... only to have it taken away at the end. The fumbe, and recovery of that fumble was the death nell for the Pats......................... oh well... spilled milk... time to move on.

dragtruk
12-09-2007, 10:05 AM
If reading profanity and insults on an internet BB is what you live for, steelpride, all I can say is WOW, just WOW. :shake02:

This is the "BLAST FURNACE" is it not? This is the place for it, and I keep it here. Why insult Steelpride for enjoying himself?
Hats off brothers.:cheers::tt02::cheers:

HometownGal
12-09-2007, 10:19 AM
This is the "BLAST FURNACE" is it not? This is the place for it, and I keep it here. Why insult Steelpride for enjoying himself?
Hats off brothers.:cheers::tt02::cheers:

I wouldn't mind it so much, dragtruk, if that wasn't all you seem to do around here. I rarely see you post anywhere but the BF.

As I told you recently - we have under 18'ers on this board who have access to this forum. While we allow a bit more in this forum than the others, we still need to show a little restraint in the language department. Capeche?

dragtruk
12-09-2007, 11:10 AM
I wouldn't mind it so much, dragtruk, if that wasn't all you seem to do around here. I rarely see you post anywhere but the BF.

As I told you recently - we have under 18'ers on this board who have access to this forum. While we allow a bit more in this forum than the others, we still need to show a little restraint in the language department. Capeche?

Yep, I Capeche. Sorry about the under 18ers. But it's from them that I get my best insults LOL :toofunny:(don't get mad, it's a joke).
Boy, I must REALLY hate the Patriots/fans to get risk getting kicked off of my teams message board.
Won't stop from hatin' 'em though. As a matter of fact now I hate them even more. 10 fold really.

HometownGal
12-09-2007, 11:41 AM
Yep, I Capeche. Sorry about the under 18ers. But it's from them that I get my best insults LOL :toofunny:(don't get mad, it's a joke).
Boy, I must REALLY hate the Patriots/fans to get risk getting kicked off of my teams message board.
Won't stop from hatin' 'em though. As a matter of fact now I hate them even more. 10 fold really.

Thank you for being a gentleman and taking the high road here. :cheers:

I'm not trying to ruin your fun or that of anyone else, but dropping F bombs and some of the other choice words we've seen in this forum on a regular basis lately isn't acceptable. I see from your profile that you have children and I would hope you wouldn't want them reading some of the language that's been flung recently around here. :wink02:

I don't hate the Pats or their fans - hate is a very strong word. I don't like their arrogance and superiority complex, but I can deal with 'em. It's their pompous, cheating, philandering, unprofessional SOB of a coach (and owner) that I can't stomach.

dragtruk
12-09-2007, 12:36 PM
Thank you for being a gentleman and taking the high road here. :cheers:

I'm not trying to ruin your fun or that of anyone else, but dropping F bombs and some of the other choice words we've seen in this forum on a regular basis lately isn't acceptable. I see from your profile that you have children and I would hope you wouldn't want them reading some of the language that's been flung recently around here. :wink02:

I don't hate the Pats or their fans - hate is a very strong word. I don't like their arrogance and superiority complex, but I can deal with 'em. It's their pompous, cheating, philandering, unprofessional SOB of a coach (and owner) that I can't stomach.

HG, I would like you come to work with me tomorrow, just so you can have a taste of what Boston and Pats fans are really like. I'll bet you'll be using the word hate within 15 minutes. This place is my one foxhole in a war of SN vs. PN. I'm not saying I'll be able to hold back all the time, but.....................
Now if you'll excuse me, I have to prepare some earplugs for tomorrow if the Pats win, and some body armor, sunglasses with rear-view mirrors, and a lead pipe tucked into my pants if the Steelers win. Heck, if the Steelers do win today, you may never hear from me again anyway, as the enemy will have killed me.

I'M GOIN" IN AND I"M GOIN" IN FULL THROTTLE! Later boys and girls.:thumbsup::cheers:

Polamalu Princess
12-09-2007, 03:49 PM
Can you help me find my goat

Now that is funny. I have been thinking about the goat today too.

WorstTrollEver
12-10-2007, 08:54 AM
What a beautiful morning!

How's your day going so far Steelers fans?

fansince'76
12-10-2007, 08:56 AM

Now that you're gone, just great, assclown.

susielr
12-10-2007, 09:00 AM
:tt02::tt02::tt02:

susielr
12-10-2007, 09:17 AM

Actually, it is always a beautiful morning here...Maybe you could ask Belichick if I can borrow his camera and I'll film it for you...

Jeremy
12-10-2007, 09:25 AM
All the smack in the world won't change the fact that Pittsburgh got outplayed and outcoached again.

Jman
12-10-2007, 09:33 AM
All the smack in the world won't change the fact that Pittsburgh got outplayed and outcoached again.

To those who love the game, and not just the team, you'll do well to notice it was the Pats, not the Steelers, who emptied everything they had to win this one. Lots of knowledge to gain from this game.

I laughed...at Belicheat's smile during the PC, and his comments...Brady as well... They thought they won the Super Bowl... :coffee: Tom's coat was hilarious! But hey man, if you think we got out played and out coached, that's cool-your opinion. I think the Steelers played chess...

Jeremy
12-10-2007, 09:39 AM
To those who love the game, and not just the team, you'll do well to notice it was the Pats, not the Steelers, who emptied everything they had to win this one. Lots of knowledge to gain from this game.

I laughed...at Belicheat's smile during the PC, and his comments...Brady as well... They thought they won the Super Bowl... :coffee: Tom's coat was hilarious! But hey man, if you think we got out played and out coached, that's cool-your opinion. I think the Steelers played chess...

I guess having Smith out of position all game was part of some master plan.

And if you think that was all the Pats had, you're dumber than you look.

Jman
12-10-2007, 09:48 AM

You'd also do well to keep your insults to yourself. :smile:

Smith is a young player who made mistakes with his mouth, and his play. Now what do you think? I'm claiming the Steelers went in hoping to lose? Of course not! However, I do believe they went in with the attitude that they were going to use things that worked, but not use everything. The Pats used everything they had. Do I think they have more? Perhaps. I do believe the Steelers played smart though, and kept their trick plays and gadgets for when it matters, the playoffs.

So all in all, you go in, you try and win, but if you can't, try to get as much knowledge as you can and learn. Again, 2005...2 match ups against the best team in the league...1 was an embaressment (and yesterday wasn't even a close comparison), and the 2nd... well... you know what happened.

memphissteelergirl
12-10-2007, 04:28 PM

Hey...not cool at all, Jeremy....I know you're frustrated about the loss yesterday, but you don't have to go off on people like that. Check yourself!

dragtruk
12-10-2007, 04:35 PM

Better than anyone in Boston I work with. The place was full of no-shows, once again, as the lazy drunk bastards just can't keep away from the drugs and booze even though the game ended before 8:30, Proving my point about Pats fans and Boston townies as I've said over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over.......................................So needless to say, the bigmouths will crawl in tomorrow with their tails between their legs, and I'll hear nothing about the game. Ahhhh, it's good to be a foreman.

To all my allies here: Hometown gal has nuetered me from my colorful opinions of Pats fans, but you know where I stand. :wink02::thumbsup:

Oh, on a side note, I did listen to the stories of people at the game, and apparently Steeler nation was there in full force yesterday. The "Five rings, no cheating" T-shirts pissed them off the most, so now I have to get one for every day of the week. Anyone know where I can?:cheers:

SteelCityMan786
12-10-2007, 04:39 PM
Now that you're gone, just great, assclown.

:fingers: right to WTE. Nice Work 76!

susielr
12-10-2007, 05:55 PM
Better than anyone in Boston I work with. The place was full of no-shows, once again, as the lazy drunk bastards just can't keep away from the drugs and booze even though the game ended before 8:30, Proving my point about Pats fans and Boston townies as I've said over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over.......................................So needless to say, the bigmouths will crawl in tomorrow with their tails between their legs, and I'll hear nothing about the game. Ahhhh, it's good to be a foreman.

To all my allies here: Hometown gal has nuetered me from my colorful opinions of Pats fans, but you know where I stand. :wink02::thumbsup:

Oh, on a side note, I did listen to the stories of people at the game, and apparently Steeler nation was there in full force yesterday. The "Five rings, no cheating" T-shirts pissed them off the most, so now I have to get one for every day of the week. Anyone know where I can?:cheers:

I don't know where you get them but maybe you can have them made. If you do..let me know. i love the idea of it.:jammin:

dragtruk
12-10-2007, 06:19 PM
I don't know where you get them but maybe you can have them made. If you do..let me know. i love the idea of it.:jammin:

I found one!

http://zazzle.com/5_rings_no_cheating_super_bowls_shirt-235240668300114092?ZCMP=ProductPagesRecs

Hope this link works. If not search Zazzle.com :cheers::thumbsup::tt02:

SteelCityMan786
12-10-2007, 06:22 PM
I found one!

http://zazzle.com/5_rings_no_cheating_super_bowls_shirt-235240668300114092?ZCMP=ProductPagesRecs

Hope this link works. If not search Zazzle.com :cheers::thumbsup::tt02:

:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny: