PDA

View Full Version : americans dont want patriots to go undefeated

Big D
12-04-2007, 07:15 PM
58% of americans want the pats to lose. no surprise the new england states are the only states who do. www.espn.com

The Patriot
12-04-2007, 07:27 PM
58% of americans want the pats to lose. no surprise the new england states are the only states who do. www.espn.com

So that means out of 32 teams in the NFL 42% of the fans route for the Patriots.:bouncy: Ofcourse that's not true but still because statistics can say anything.

stillers4me
12-04-2007, 07:29 PM
Everybody's going to be bandwagon Steelers fans on Sunday!!

They may feel the need to take a long hot shower afterward.......but they'll be cheering the black and gold for a good three hours on Sunday evening!! And dontcha just love it!

The Patriot
12-04-2007, 07:33 PM

They may feel the need to take a long hot shower afterward.......but they'll be cheering the black and gold for a good three hours on Sunday evening!! And dontcha just love it!

Patriots are the villians this time. What an ironic reversal of roles...

JK

The Duke
12-04-2007, 07:43 PM
Wow, that's a lot. but well, in the end it doesn't matter what people want, but what matters is if they get it or not.

SteelCityMan786
12-04-2007, 07:46 PM
Wow, that's a lot. but well, in the end it doesn't matter what people want, but what matters is if they get it or not.

Amen to that. All of this talk is cheap.

revefsreleets
12-04-2007, 08:04 PM

JK

How so? The Steelers have consistently been one of the most popular and endeared franchises in the NFL for decades. The Patriots were largely ignored until fairly recently, they had a little run of popularity when people identified with them as an underdog that could win, and, excepting a little regional love and some bandwagoning, are now sinking faster in the popularity polls than a NAMBLA member running for public office.

Atlanta Dan
12-04-2007, 08:11 PM

JK

Reversal of roles how sport? Steelers have never been down there in low public esteem with teams such as the Raiders.

Did you watch Kornheiser and Jaworski say at the end of the halftime ceremonies honoring the Steelers 75th anniversary team that the 70s Steelers were the Super Bowl dynasty and (just as important to me) that fans actually liked that team (what I took to be a pointed shot at the Pats).

Compare that to the scorn in which the Patricheats Reich and Fuhrer Belichick are held.

The Patriot
12-04-2007, 09:21 PM
^
Guys seriously. Nobody is saying people hate the Steelers but it wasn't long ago that they were the dominating juggernaut while the Pats were the ones under the radar. Who was the last team to go 15-1? The Rams?

Edman
12-04-2007, 09:33 PM
Many fans were looking at the Steelers as "the last hope" to beat the Patriots a little bit after NE's win in Indy.

America as well as the 1972 Dolphins will be Steeler fans on Sunday. I hope the guys in Black and Gold are up to the challenge.

steelpride12
12-04-2007, 09:39 PM

Speaking on bandwagon how bout them Pats fan ha!

The Patriot
12-04-2007, 09:52 PM
Many fans were looking at the Steelers as "the last hope" to beat the Patriots a little bit after NE's win in Indy.

America as well as the 1972 Dolphins will be Steeler fans on Sunday. I hope the guys in Black and Gold are up to the challenge.

Just a question for Steelers fans;

Will you guys enjoy watching their smug champagne toast or is that just a small tax on the prize?

SteelersMongol
12-04-2007, 10:09 PM

Will you guys enjoy watching their smug champagne toast or is that just a small tax on the prize?

Just a question for you, my Cheatriot fan.

Still got your cameras?

stlrtruck
12-04-2007, 10:16 PM

JK

The patria-cheats have been villians for as long as I can remember (well at least since they started cheating). The Steelers on the other hand, for as long as I can remember have truly been AMERICA'S TEAM!!!

And if you think I'm wrong, then why do they call it STEELERS NATION?

Borski
12-04-2007, 10:18 PM

I for one will

Big D
12-05-2007, 01:23 PM
So that means out of 32 teams in the NFL 42% of the fans route for the Patriots.:bouncy: Ofcourse that's not true but still because statistics can say anything.

In 2005 when the colts were on a similar run people wanted the colts to go 16-0. I guarantee if there was a pole like this is 05 you would see the opposite results that your pattys are getting. Fact of the matter is the patriots are like barry bonds. People hate but watch to see and hope history doesnt get made

Rinkleroot
12-05-2007, 04:02 PM
I don't believe those numbers, I'd guess 95 per cent of people want to see the Pats get killed!!

The Patriot
12-05-2007, 04:20 PM
In 2005 when the colts were on a similar run people wanted the colts to go 16-0. I guarantee if there was a pole like this is 05 you would see the opposite results that your pattys are getting. Fact of the matter is the patriots are like barry bonds. People hate but watch to see and hope history doesnt get made

No, it's jealousy. The Patriots cheated but the only reason fans still dwell on that is because of their success. Last year the Dolphins used cameras and microphones to record the Patriots' practice the day before their game. They ended up shutting New England out and didn't even recieve an NFL fine, much less an outcry. I don't here anybody questioning the dolphins legitimacy. Why? Because they suck. Had this year been the opposite and the Patriots were 0-12, fans would be whining about the Dolphins instead.

Rinkleroot
12-05-2007, 04:23 PM
No, it's jealousy. The Patriots cheated but the only reason fans still dwell on that is because of their success. Last year the Dolphins used cameras and microphones to record the Patriots' practice the day before their game. They ended up shutting New England out and didn't even recieve an NFL fine, much less an outcry. I don't here anybody questioning the dolphins legitimacy. Why? Because they suck. Had this year been the opposite and the Patriots were 0-12, fans would be whining about the Dolphins instead.

Guess that proves just how well Cheating works in the nfl, no wonder the Pats win so much of the time with all the Cheating they've done and most likely still are.

STEELtownHAVOX
12-05-2007, 04:24 PM
once a cheater, always a cheater....great motto

STEELtownHAVOX
12-05-2007, 04:26 PM
except for the dolphins, since you claimed they recorded stuff on you. they are definately defeated this year...so i presume my previous motto doesn't stand for them...or maybe they just didn't cheat.

HometownGal
12-05-2007, 05:17 PM

Jealousy over what???? Even if the Cheatriots succeed with an undefeated regular season record, it doesn't mean jack shit if they don't win the Super Bowl, which I don't believe they will.

I don't hate the Cheatriots as a team. I hate their pompous, arrogant and smug owner, coach and bandwagon fans.

The Dolphins overall are a well respected organization around the NFL. The Patriots simply are NOT.

tony hipchest
12-05-2007, 05:55 PM
No, it's jealousy.:sofunny: The Patriots cheated but the only reason fans still dwell on that is because of their success.:blah: Last year the Dolphins used cameras and microphones to record the Patriots' practice the day before their game. They ended up shutting New England out and didn't even recieve an NFL fine, much less an outcry. I don't here anybody questioning the dolphins legitimacy. Why? Because they suck. Had this year been the opposite and the Patriots were 0-12, fans would be whining about the Dolphins instead.

:bs: :link:

Big D
12-05-2007, 06:07 PM

you are a ignorant jackhole. Typical patriot fan. Nobodys jealous of jackshit. If having your coach cheat and having your players be all jacked up on hgh and steroids good for you....

tony hipchest
12-05-2007, 06:34 PM
you are a ignorant jackhole. Typical patriot fan. Nobodys jealous of jackshit. If having your coach cheat and having your players be all jacked up on hgh and steroids good for you....the miami thing is a riot.

they took the broadcast video feed that everybody in america saw, recorded it, and watched it real loud to hear bradys calls. everybody on the field heard it, in the stadiums, and those who watched on tv. everybody hears the qb yell "hike" unless its a silent count.

the difference is pretty black and white. anyone who cant see it is a blind homer apologist.

note to patfans- pats cheated. nobody else did. get over it. admit it, and move on.

its really quite simple and much more manly and honorable than constantly whining that "nobody likes us" and "everybody is just jealous" :rolleyes: .

RoethlisBURGHer
12-05-2007, 09:17 PM
I didn't realize that taking the television broadcast and watching it was cheating. I thought having your own personal cameraman videotaping the opponents sideline however was cheating.

Wow, how mistaken I was.

iloveben7
12-05-2007, 09:28 PM
Yep you got it right-we are all just jealous of a cheating team that will lose on Sunday

The Patriot
12-05-2007, 09:44 PM
ESPN talk-show host Colin Cowherd had dedicated a portion of his program ? and even took phone calls ? about a report in the Palm Beach Post saying the Dolphins had purchased audio tapes of New England games. The story said they then used those tapes to pick up quarterback Tom Brady's cadence and audible calls, so they could scheme their blitz packages around his protection calls and pick up his audibles.

The Dolphins won the game 21-0, sacking Brady four times and holding him to just 78 yards passing.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/patriots/2006-12-13-brady-audio_x.htm
There you go.

Too bad we couldn't get along.

tony hipchest
12-06-2007, 12:41 AM
Brady says audio clips not cause of Patriots loss in Miami

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/patriots/2006-12-13-brady-audio_x.htm
There you go.

Too bad we couldn't get along. thats your link????

:toofunny:

thats a far cry from-

Last year the Dolphins used cameras and microphones to record the Patriots' practice the day before their game.

gee... i wonder who said that?

get the hell out of here with that :bs:

i wanted to (and tried to) give you a chance but all credibility was destroyed with your latest stance. the dolphins watched the game on tv and you call it cheating...

stick with the facts you dug up in your own link, and refrain from talking out of your a$$ and you may be taken more seriously on the next board you make your destination.

good luck with your "venture" of ignorance.

from your linked article-

Dolphins defensive end Jason Taylor was asked about it by the Florida media and during his conference call with Buffalo reporters.

"Buying the videotape? I thought it was hilarious," he said. "I got a phone call about it, and I was laughing it off. I guess Zach had mentioned something about it, and I got on the Internet and wasted my time looking it up, and it's unbelievable.

seriously, get this shit outta here. you have no idea where the patriots even practiced before that dolphin game yet you contend they had video cameras and super spy microphones set up all over the place...

what a joke. SOLOwnage = self ownage = posting a link that totally smacks down oneself. :thumbsup:

next

STEELtownHAVOX
12-06-2007, 08:25 AM
^
nice post

The Patriot
12-09-2007, 10:45 AM
Oh chill out guys. It's hard to argue against this spygate stuff anyway since the known law of reality is that it is impossible to disprove something that can not be proved. I'd have better luck convincing you that there wasn't a God then I would arguing that the Patriots are not the only team that stole signals. The Miami incident was never proved but Brady was held to under 80 yards in a game where the dolphins coaching box had some sort of game feed and linebacker Zach Thomas said he had known all the Patriots audibles. Your honestly gonna tell me that none of that looks suspicious to you?

MasterOfPuppets
12-09-2007, 11:04 AM
Oh chill out guys. It's hard to argue against this spygate stuff anyway since the known law of reality is that it is impossible to disprove something that can not be proved. I'd have better luck convincing you that there wasn't a God then I would arguing that the Patriots are not the only team that stole signals. The Miami incident was never proved but Brady was held to under 80 yards in a game where the dolphins coaching box had some sort of game feed and linebacker Zach Thomas said he had known all the Patriots audibles. Your honestly gonna tell me that none of that looks suspicious to you?
"innocent till proven guilty".....unfortunatly for you, the pats were proven guilty...:toofunny: