PDA

View Full Version : LA Times - Sam Farmer

DJJorel
12-04-2007, 06:40 PM
Steelers Look to Derail Patriots (http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-nfl4dec04,1,6608602.story?coll=la-headlines-sports&ctrack=2&cset=true)

This article in the LA Times this morning says the Steelers were one of the most outspoken teams regarding the Patriots cheating. Personally, I don't remember the Steelers making much noise about it.

Is this true? Or is Farmer trying to add more hype to the game?

By the way, I am long time reader and first time poster. Thanks to everyone for a great messageboard.:jammin:

MACH1
12-04-2007, 06:44 PM
I don't think the Steelers were any louder than any other team that was cheated.

stillers4me
12-04-2007, 06:50 PM
According to Coach Tomlin....."where's there's smoke, there's usually fire." Coach was right.....again.

Atlanta Dan
12-04-2007, 07:05 PM
I also recall Coach Tomlin was one of the first to state the truth in his weekly press conference after week one

I also doubt Tony Dungy protege Mike Tomlin gives a damn if that ticks off Belichick

Blitzburgh_Fever
12-04-2007, 08:00 PM
I also recall Coach Tomlin was one of the first to state the truth in his weekly press conference after week one

I also doubt Tony Dungy protege Mike Tomlin gives a damn if that ticks off Belichick

It's so nice to have one of the most honest, classy coaches in the league. Love Coach Cowher and everything he did for us, but in terms of press, Tomlin offers some sophistication while still maintaining that Steelers gruffness

steelpride12
12-04-2007, 08:35 PM
I don't think the Steelers cared instead they payed attention to more important things like there up coming game!

19ward86
12-04-2007, 08:40 PM
they had a few comments, the only one i remember is ward talking about how he doesnt know about prior games involving the playoffs.

jjpro11
12-04-2007, 08:41 PM
they're looking for any bulletin board material they can get. sam farmer is probably just another patriot loving media idiot trying to give them all the motivation they can get.

HometownGal
12-04-2007, 09:25 PM
This article in the LA Times this morning says the Steelers were one of the most outspoken teams regarding the Patriots cheating.

Welcome DJJorel. :smile::tt02::wave:

Even if the Steelers were one of the most outspoken teams regarding the Cheatriots, so what? The Steelers and the Patriots are at opposite ends of the integrity spectrum from their respective owners on down.

I think this is just another media hound blubbering about nothing to stir the pot and give the Cheatriots some BB material before the game this weekend.

fansince'76
12-04-2007, 09:27 PM
I seem to recall Eagles players doing a LOT more squawking about it than we ever did. But like HTG said, who cares?