PDA

View Full Version : WTF?

Lefturn
12-05-2007, 12:51 PM
I came home for lunch and while I'm eating I'm watching as much as I can take of espn. On that bottom line scroll thing they had a category of just the damn patroits. I am still shocked & had to share.:banging:

MACH1
12-05-2007, 12:56 PM
Yeah- I hope we squash all that this sunday.

TackleMeBen
12-05-2007, 12:56 PM
yes i seen that. and it has a title pursuit of perfection....

pittsburghp8baller
12-05-2007, 12:57 PM
yea i was watching first take i happen to look down at the bottom line and boom it says patriots. i think this love affair between everyelse and the patriots has officially turned into an obsession

Big D
12-05-2007, 01:02 PM
I came home for lunch and while I'm eating I'm watching as much as I can take of espn. On that bottom line scroll thing they had a category of just the damn patroits. I am still shocked & had to share.:banging:

I strongly believe espn upper managment go home every night stroking off thinking about the patriots. Seems like the pats are the headline on every espn radio or espn tv shows

19ward86
12-05-2007, 01:14 PM
i got pissed when i seen it to.

Persuit to Perfection! my ass

X-Terminator
12-05-2007, 01:20 PM
The better question is why any of you are watching ESPN in the first place? The only time I ever watch ESPN is when there's a football game on, and that's it.

Want a reason why the Pats are so hated, Pats fans? This is a big one.

pittsburghp8baller
12-05-2007, 01:25 PM
The better question is why any of you are watching ESPN in the first place? The only time I ever watch ESPN is when there's a football game on, and that's it.

espn is getting so stupid. james carville was on first take and when he tried to bring up the WVU-PITT game they quickly said they had no time to talk about that but they keep talking for another 5 minutes, like espn had something to do with it????? their has been a lot of questionable calls during games on espn

MACH1
12-05-2007, 01:36 PM

I haven't watched espn for the last 8 weeks at least just for that reason. A guy can only take so much of the cheatriot sac lickin.

steelpride12
12-05-2007, 03:35 PM
Thats what you get for going 12-0!(cheating and paying the refs)

TackleMeBen
12-05-2007, 03:45 PM
i was just checking the bottomline to see who was playing basketball tonight. that was the reason i was watching. the only time i watch espn is to watch rome is burning and mike and mike in the morning.

HometownGal
12-05-2007, 04:08 PM
Puck the Fats. That is all.

SteelCityMan786
12-05-2007, 04:24 PM
Puck the Fats. That is all.

I REPEAT PUCK THE FATS! That is all.

SteelersMongol
12-05-2007, 06:55 PM
(I said this before) ESPNASIA sucks worse! No friggin football this year. Kept showing stupid *ss soccer games WHENEVER i change my channel into it. Not even MNF highlights! When all the other channels in Asia showing stupid soccer games why should ESPN be doing the same. Sucks.

RoethlisBURGHer
12-05-2007, 08:11 PM
We won't be hearing any more of this Pursuit of Perfection crap after Sunday, Anthony Smith gaurantees it.

patsdynasty
12-06-2007, 01:14 AM
It's not just ESPN. That's what media does- they beat dead horses. Remember Anna Nicole. It's tragic that she died. But beyond that, who cares? Does anybody really want or need 24/7 coverage of the situation for three months? Or the daily Barry Bonds updates while he was chasing the record. That's just what the media does.
It's easier to harp on and sensationalize existing stories than it is to find new and interesting things to report on.

But the Pats are 12-0 and this is going to be a big story. They are attempting to do something that has only been done once in the history of the NFL. Once someone beats the Pats or the season ends we can get on with what really matters- playoff football. Until then this will be a big story. And yes the media will harp on it. It's what they do.

steelergirl07
12-06-2007, 01:22 AM
I don't watch ESPN anymore. I really can't stand constantly hearing about the Pats. I mean right on for them, but there are other teams doing really good right now. Other teams that are worth mentioning.

And I also no longer watch any Pats games. Can't stand the nutfest for Brady. The defense is on the field and all I hear is "Brady, Brady, Brady." I for one am over it.

Lefturn
12-06-2007, 12:23 PM
Puck the Fats. That is all.:rofl:

I thought I was the only person who truly despised espn, its good to see I'm not alone:cheers:

stlrtruck
12-06-2007, 01:56 PM
Let them have all the press!! One of two things are going to happen Sunday Night.

1) Either Collinsworth is going to be more annoying then ever or
2) He'll be eating so much crow he won't be able to speak!!

SteelCityMan786
12-06-2007, 08:35 PM
Let them have all the press!! One of two things are going to happen Sunday Night.

1) Either Collinsworth is going to be more annoying then ever or
2) He'll be eating so much crow he won't be able to speak!!

Amen to that. :thumbsup:

iloveben7
12-06-2007, 08:46 PM
I saw that and thought it was pathetic, but what can you expect-they are the league's favorite team.