PDA

View Full Version : Its universal

Buzz05
12-05-2007, 03:14 PM
Its official. Everyone hates the Pats. Ive had a lot of Ravens fans walk up to me the yesterday and today and tell me that they hope we kick the crap out of NE. Its nice knowing that a lot of other teams fans are backing us. But at the same time I really like it when our backs are against the wall.

Borski
12-05-2007, 03:18 PM
Yeah, a Bengals fan told me he might feel dirty afterward, but he wants us to beat the Patriots.

MACH1
12-05-2007, 03:39 PM
I had a suckhawk fan tell me he hopes we kick their a$$.

The_WARDen
12-05-2007, 03:46 PM
Out here in Filthadelphia, I got bEagle fans rooting for us.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-05-2007, 06:22 PM
No shock here in Bears/Colts country that the fans of both teams are rooting for the Steelers (especially the Colts fans).....The Colts fans know all about losing to the Pats.....Last year Colts fans got their revenge on the Pats in the AFC title game....I hope we get our revenge this year.....

RoethlisBURGHer
12-05-2007, 09:06 PM
I got Browns fans telling me that they hope the Steelers stomp on them. But they only want us to win by 1 so we don't look so good, lol.

xXTheSteelKingsXx
12-05-2007, 09:23 PM
Yeah I've also noticed different teams fans backing us. It'll feel good to slay the giant on Sunday.

PackerNation
12-05-2007, 09:24 PM
Add a Packer Fan to the list.

therocksteeler
12-05-2007, 09:27 PM
North Kackolacky here....(NC) A ton of Panthers fans here say "Oh hey and I hope your team kicks the Pats &$$!" Of course after that they go into a rant on how much they hate cheaters, Pats coach is the devil, etc. LoL!

The Duke
12-05-2007, 09:39 PM
Wow, now a packers fan. it's like 31 teams in the NFL against the pats, we can't let them down!

tony hipchest
12-05-2007, 11:03 PM
its funny. here in cowboy country, i have yet to talk to a fan who isnt willing to put aside decades of steeler hatread, to root them on this weekend.

i only rooted for the cowboys to beat the patriots earlier in the season for selfish reasons of possibly helping the steelers playoff seeding.

its one thing to be hated by all fans, but the cowboys, 49ers, packers, steelers, raiders, dolphins, of the league were always respected. then again they shown they can win a sb by more than 3 points and dont have to cheat to do so (3 times).

its almost a beautiful thing... like Muslims, Jews, Christians, and Buddhists, banding together to root for the total destruction of scientology.

:toofunny: (ok, maybe not exactly like that)

Kittyfish
12-06-2007, 09:54 AM
As I said in the Blast Furnace, the old saying goes "The enemy of my enemy is my friend". It does appear that the Steelers have quite a few new friends, at least until Sunday evening. Hope we don't let all our new (albeit fair weather) friends down!

revefsreleets
12-06-2007, 12:07 PM
Browns fans, to a one, have said the same here in Cleveland.

RunWillieRun
12-06-2007, 12:13 PM
its almost a beautiful thing... like Muslims, Jews, Christians, and Buddhists, banding together to root for the total destruction of scientology.

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: Now that is funny!

klick81
12-06-2007, 12:25 PM
This thread is HYPING ME UP!!!

WisconsinSteelerMan
12-06-2007, 01:15 PM
Everyone I talk to in Cheeseland is rooting for Pittsburgh, but picking New England in the football pools at work. They all say that we don't have a chance but they will be pulling for us. It is a matter of the big bully needing a good spanking... What a better way to give it to them than with good cold STEEL!

Mike in La Crosse, WI

Buzz05
12-06-2007, 02:32 PM
Just had an old Colts fan tell me the same thing. I wonder how it feels to be universally hated?

stlrtruck
12-06-2007, 03:18 PM
Let's face Steelers Nation will be a heck of a lot bigger come Sunday afternoon!!

memphissteelergirl
12-06-2007, 04:57 PM
Let's face Steelers Nation will be a heck of a lot bigger come Sunday afternoon!!

For one day at least....:wink02:

SteelCityMan786
12-06-2007, 05:02 PM
I'm hearing hopes from other teams fans here in Hollidaysburg.

Steelers
12-06-2007, 05:10 PM
My family of Eagles fans is pulling for the Black & Gold. The Steelers will probably be the last thing standing between the Patriots and perfection. We're football fans' last hope.

rpv
12-06-2007, 05:42 PM
come sunday it is going to be NE vs the rest of america. I hope that the steelers dont disappoint.

Dino 6 Rings
12-06-2007, 05:48 PM
To set the Record straight, the Steelers are not the last hope for the rest of fandom to beat the Pats. The Miami Dolphins are. Laugh all you want, but that Whammy was in place long before the Steelers were thought of as the "team to beat" the Pats.

That said.

The Steelers will win if they continue to be Smart, Aggressive with hints of Violence and flashes of Brilliance.

PatsFan2003
12-06-2007, 05:50 PM
It's been like that for most of the season actually. It just makes a win that much sweeter. :wink02: To be honest I rather have a loss in the regular season then in the playoffs. Right? A loss now would certainly hurt but then it would allow the team to prepare for the playoffs like everyone else. Rest the injured, work on weaknesses etc, etc.

Dino 6 Rings
12-06-2007, 05:51 PM
Yes Patsfan, it is true a loss now would actually be better for the Pats, as long as they don't slide into a 3 losses out of 4. They would lift the "burden" of the undefeated season off of their backs, they would be able to rest starters come the Giants game and they would be brought back to earth humbly.

PatsFan2003
12-06-2007, 06:08 PM
Yes Patsfan, it is true a loss now would actually be better for the Pats, as long as they don't slide into a 3 losses out of 4. They would lift the "burden" of the undefeated season off of their backs, they would be able to rest starters come the Giants game and they would be brought back to earth humbly.

You know. If they go into a 2 or 3 game "funk' then maybe they aren't worthy. But I don't think the team is "that" bad... I'll take a repeat of 2004 over a perfect regular season (with a loss in the post-season) any day of the week.

SteelersJW
12-06-2007, 10:34 PM
This past Monday, when the Ravens were playing the bastards, I found myself actually cheering for those dirty birds. I'm happy that the division is uniting in an effort to beat those Patriot sons of bitches.

.24lockdown
12-06-2007, 10:45 PM
lol i was kinda rooting for the jacka$$ ravens too, lol.
a couple of my friends (charger and cowboy fans) want the steelers to win too, haha

Buzz05
12-07-2007, 08:15 AM
I know I was rooting for the Ravens. A few of my boys from work were at the game and they said they weren't all that impressed with them. Then again the one was so drunk from airplane bottles trying to stay warm he accidently sat on some lady.

crew1954
12-07-2007, 09:17 AM
Small wonder that fans of teams beaten by the Pats would want NE brought down to the their own teams' mediocraty.

How a Pats loss to Pittsburgh makes up for their own teams' inadequacies is beyond me.

crew1954
12-07-2007, 09:27 AM
its funny. here in cowboy country, i have yet to talk to a fan who isnt willing to put aside decades of steeler hatread, to root them on this weekend.

i only rooted for the cowboys to beat the patriots earlier in the season for selfish reasons of possibly helping the steelers playoff seeding.

its one thing to be hated by all fans, but the cowboys, 49ers, packers, steelers, raiders, dolphins, of the league were always respected. then again they shown they can win a sb by more than 3 points and dont have to cheat to do so (3 times).

As repeated ad naseum, the rule about the sideline cameras wasn't put into place until 2005, and was not emphasized until a letter was sent out by the NFL this past preseason.

How that relates to a Pats SB win in Feb. 2002 is beyond me.

If believing the Pats cheated helps ease the pain for all these fans of other teams after their past ( and coming )losses, I'm all for it.

I'll take the wins, you guys take the rationalizations. Then we can all be happy.

tony hipchest
12-07-2007, 09:47 AM
I'll take the wins, you guys take the rationalizations. Then we can all be happy.yeah, im happy. its the patfans who seem all bent out of shape because they have to rationalize, legitimitize, and then live with cheating and tainted titles. the nfl rationalized that the patriots penalty was worthe the fine (as petty as it was).

i think other teams fans who have actually seen their team win a superbowl are ok with it, cause they dont have to look at you guys in the mirror every day. however im sure fans of the titans, jaguars, cardinals, browns, etc. are jealous a bit.

Jman
12-07-2007, 09:52 AM
Haha wow. Are we all living in the same place? An Eagles fan (I live in eastern PA) said to me a few days ago... "You guys are it... You guys gotta do it... And I think you can." This comes from a guy who believes Jerome Bettis should NOT be in the HOF. He can't stand the Steelers. Crazy eh? Seems like everyone not only wants the Steelers to win, but will all seriousness, thinks we can!

Dino 6 Rings
12-07-2007, 12:57 PM
I didn't root for the Ratbirds on Monday night last week.

I could tell by the way the game was playing out that they were bound to implode and actually found myself smiling when I saw the look that Ray Lewis gave to his sideline after that 4th down time out call.

Poor Criminal Ray...sees his career slipping away right there on that one play.

Snerdly
12-07-2007, 03:50 PM
As repeated ad naseum, the rule about the sideline cameras wasn't put into place until 2005, and was not emphasized until a letter was sent out by the NFL this past preseason.

How that relates to a Pats SB win in Feb. 2002 is beyond me.

If believing the Pats cheated helps ease the pain for all these fans of other teams after their past ( and coming )losses, I'm all for it.

I'll take the wins, you guys take the rationalizations. Then we can all be happy.

No shyt, eh?
The rest of the league seems to be filled with envious whiners.

WAhhh,...Wahhhh... Wahhhh...

Patriot fans relish your hatred.

fansince'76
12-07-2007, 03:51 PM
No shyt, eh?
The rest of the league seems to be filled with envious whiners.

WAhhh,...Wahhhh... Wahhhh...

Patriot fans relish your hatred.

Yeah, sure you relish it, which is why you're always bitching and crying that "nobody likes us." :crying01: Your team cheated. Deal with it. :coffee:

NSPatsFan
12-07-2007, 07:27 PM
Your team cheated. Deal with it. :coffee:Yup, and Superbowl XL was called right down the middle...

fansince'76
12-07-2007, 07:34 PM
Yup, and Superbowl XL was called right down the middle...

Yup, and Brady didn't fumble. :coffee:

Snerdly
12-07-2007, 07:59 PM
Yeah, sure you relish it, which is why you're always bitching and crying that "nobody likes us." :crying01: Your team cheated. Deal with it. :coffee:

Hell man... New England is the Sports Capital of the Nation, these days.... of course ya'll are a hating on us.

As for "Spygate", c'mon folks... "stealing" signs is part and parcel of EVERY organized sport, and I would say is actually part of the game.
If your opponent is too mentally deficient to obscure and obfuscate signaling between coaches and players, then they deserve to have their playcalls deciphered.

Cheating is putting cameras and microphones in the opposing teams locker room.
Recording what any of 50,000+ fans can see with a pair of binoculars, isn't cheating... but it is breaking the rules - assuming you do it from the sideline. (and you have a puzzy-azz bytch of an opposing coach, Mr. Mangina).

fansince'76
12-07-2007, 08:06 PM
As for "Spygate", c'mon folks... "stealing" signs is part and parcel of EVERY organized sport, and I would say is actually part of the game.
If your opponent is too mentally deficient to obscure and obfuscate signaling between coaches and players, then they deserve to have their playcalls deciphered.

Why did they get fined for it then, Einstein? It's NOT the stealing of signals, it was the WAY that information was obtained (in this case against the rules of the NFL). But continue to spin away like the good little RW&B Kool-Aid drinking, Belicheat Youth you obviously are. :coffee:

therocksteeler
12-07-2007, 08:09 PM
Hell man... New England is the Sports Capital of the Nation, these days.... of course ya'll are a hating on us.

Cheating is putting cameras and microphones in the opposing teams locker room.
Recording what any of 50,000+ fans can see with a pair of binoculars, isn't cheating... but it is breaking the rules - assuming you do it from the sideline. (and you have a puzzy-azz bytch of an opposing coach, Mr. Mangina).

Please see below....FACT!

Snerdly
12-07-2007, 08:17 PM
Please see below....FACT!

Actually dude, that picture has been discounted.
The busted cameraman was on the Patriot sideline.
sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3012989

Not on the Mangina side.

fansince'76
12-07-2007, 08:23 PM
Actually dude, that picture has been discounted.
The busted cameraman was on the Patriot sideline.
sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3012989

Not on the Mangina side.

Thanks for proving my earlier point:

"The rule is that no video recording devices of any kind are permitted to be in use in the coaches' booth, on the field, or in the locker room during the game," the league said in a statement from spokesman Greg Aiello. "Clubs have specifically been reminded in the past that the videotaping of an opponent's offensive or defensive signals on the sidelines is prohibited.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3012989

Keep on spinnin'. :coffee:

madsteelerfan51
12-07-2007, 08:31 PM
We Steeler Fans have my family support who are rooting for our team. One of my brothers who has been telling me for the last month, that If there is anyone who can beat the Pats is the Steelers, they are the only ones that can stop them, and my other brother says only for this game he is considered a Steeler fan. My brothers are Raiders fan, we all live in the Bay Area, so hearing there support means a lot to me, since for years they have been trying to convince me and my 12 year old to convert to Raider fans. Not going to happen, Forever Steeler fans, my sons dream is to play for the Steelers, and I will be right behind him.

:tt02: Go Steelers

tony hipchest
12-07-2007, 08:50 PM
(and you have a puzzy-azz bytch of an opposing coach, Mr. Mangina). i agree with this take on mangina- a true benedict arnold (patfans should know about him. ancestor perhaps?)

however i knew this long before the majority of the jet and patfans realized the term mangenius was a mocking joke ass opposed to a truth.

lets be honest. the majority of patnation practically worshipped him and were devestated to see him go to the hated rival (pats and jets have has an embarrassing husband-wife squabble for years).

mangina was looked at as the successor to belichick. pattycakes practically worshipped him and it continued until week 1, '07.

i wasnt fooled. but i can see where the patriots feel like spurned lovers.

anyways, mangina is a narc and a fraud and his whole resume is nothing but sex, lies, and videotape.

you guys are lucky to have the jets to kick around in the division. we have our own, with the romeo crennel led browns. i cant wait to watch him/savage botch the qb situation, and set the franchise back another 8-10 years.

if theres 1 thing for sure, the belichick tree bears no fruit. and whether its the demise of the jets or patriots nobody outside the immediate region really cares. while the majority dont care about the demise of notre dame or browns i atleast give them credit for having a bit of nationwide fan support who actually feels a little sympathy for them.

MrTibbs
12-07-2007, 09:00 PM
I heard a toronto argonaut fan hopes you guys beat the Patriots............WoW.

Oh boy........going to be one huge @$$ let down for a bunch of teams this sunday.

Danny Boy?
12-07-2007, 09:02 PM
I love the fact that the entire NFL world is against us....that means the Pats are doing their job!:cheers:

Snerdly
12-07-2007, 09:05 PM
ilets be honest. the majority of patnation practically worshipped him and were devestated to see him go to the hated rival (pats and jets have has an embarrassing husband-wife squabble for years).

Ummm no.

I was sorry to see Crennel go, and I was sorry to see Weis go (although, in retrospect, I now realize I had nothing to worry about), and I'd be TRULY sorry to see Pioli go... but Mangina always struck me as a butterball wannabe.

BTW, I get a real kick out of his Razr commercial...

"Sure they won, but Mangini and the Jets need to do a better job in the red zone"

BWHAHAHAHAHA!

HometownGal
12-07-2007, 09:11 PM
I love the fact that the entire NFL world is against us....that means the Pats are doing their job!:cheers:

No - it means that the entire NFL world recognizes that the Pats are a bunch of pompous, arrogant, cheating pricks.

Danny Boy?
12-07-2007, 09:12 PM
They cheated? How?

HometownGal
12-07-2007, 09:22 PM
They cheated? How?

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/2035684/2/istockphoto_2035684_video_cameraman.jpg

Danny Boy?
12-07-2007, 09:29 PM
Oh! Thats right! If it were a camera "under a covered roof" its not cheating, they made a mistake and didnt add the roof! I forgot! They shouldve just done what all the other teams do and had a few guys with binoculars!
:dang:

silver & black
12-07-2007, 09:32 PM
I never thought I'd say this, but... GO STEELERS!

We Raider fans sorta, kinda, have a tiny grudge against the patsies... it would be so fitting if the Steelers kicked their ass in the snow! :thumbsup:

Danny Boy?
12-07-2007, 09:34 PM

We Raider fans sorta, kinda, have a tiny grudge against the patsies... it would be so fitting if the Steelers kicked their ass in the snow! :thumbsup:

I know you feel...we had a grudge against the Raiders years ago after a certain roughing the passer call.

Blonde Bomber
12-07-2007, 09:35 PM
A sweet start to Pats first possession..........Harrison and Farrior share a sack, 2nd down...Polamalu Pick Baby!!!!

Danny Boy?
12-07-2007, 09:38 PM
A sweet start to Pats first possession..........Harrison and Farrior share a sack, 2nd down...Polamalu Pick Baby!!!!

Isnt he out?

jjpro11
12-07-2007, 09:40 PM
A sweet start to Pats first possession..........Harrison and Farrior share a sack, 2nd down...Smith Pick Baby!!!!

there.. fixed. no troy sunday.

silver & black
12-07-2007, 09:45 PM

Take it from a fan that knows a little something about the entire NFL hating his team...your team is hated because they cheat, and not for any other reason.

tony hipchest
12-07-2007, 09:46 PM
Ummm no.

nice to meet you, patnation.

i wasnt singling you out. lets be honest here. mangina was adored just like crennell, weiss, and pioli, and brady, bruschi, brown etc.

he was an integral part of the circle of cheating.

there was a definite collective mancrush going on and he was perceived as the savior touched by god himself to lead the patriots into Ming dynasty status after the departure/death of belichick.

im not asking you to feel shame in your collective fanbase. many of them thought they were to classy to embrace a loafer like moss.

plus sometimes fanbases arent collectively 98% (+,- 2%) incorrect. most vikings fans knew they were losing a great coach in tomlin. alot woulda prefered keeping him over childress.

i cant believe they even gave barney rubble that RAZR commercial. he sucks :sofunny: one of the worst pitchmen ever (unless that RAZR has a zoom lens recording device) :chuckle:

Blonde Bomber
12-07-2007, 09:46 PM
oops...thanks for the fix.

silver & black
12-07-2007, 09:47 PM
I know you feel...we had a grudge against the Raiders years ago after a certain roughing the passer call.

Touche' :wink02:

SteelCityMan786
12-07-2007, 09:51 PM

We Prosper in these conditions you know.

silver & black
12-07-2007, 09:55 PM
We Prosper in these conditions you know.

I'm counting on it!

HometownGal
12-07-2007, 10:03 PM
Oh! Thats right! If it were a camera "under a covered roof" its not cheating, they made a mistake and didnt add the roof! I forgot! They shouldve just done what all the other teams do and had a few guys with binoculars!
:dang:

You don't get it, do you? If Belidick and Kraft hadn't been so smug about getting caught red-handed, though it still is cheating, the hatred most NFL fans have towards the Cheatriots wouldn't run so deep. Belidick acted like it was his God-given right to cheat and Kraft brushed it under the rug. Had Cowher or Tomlin done what Belidick did, the Rooneys would have thrown them out on their asses.

Godfather
12-07-2007, 10:39 PM
Add a Packer Fan to the list.

Welcome aboard!! Hope to see you around here more often. (I live about 3 miles from Kiln.)

Snerdly
12-07-2007, 10:40 PM
You don't get it, do you? If Belidick and Kraft hadn't been so smug about getting caught red-handed, though it still is cheating, the hatred most NFL fans have towards the Cheatriots wouldn't run so deep. Belidick acted like it was his God-given right to cheat and Kraft brushed it under the rug. Had Cowher or Tomlin done what Belidick did, the Rooneys would have thrown them out on their asses.

You are so fulluvit.

Steel Warrior
12-07-2007, 10:53 PM
You are so fulluvit.

Nice comeback, not. Sometimes the truth hurts, deal with it.

:smoker:

Snerdly
12-07-2007, 10:55 PM
Nice comeback, not. Sometimes the truth hurts, deal with it.

There is no freakin' way that the Rooneys fire a three time SB champion coach.

Homegirl is fulluvit.

fansince'76
12-07-2007, 11:02 PM

Homegirl is fulluvit.

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Steel Warrior
12-07-2007, 11:04 PM

Homegirl is fulluvit.

That's something we'll never know since we never did crap like that, but I'm guessin it wouldn't have been seen as OK, as Kraft certainly said it was when he did nothing. That endorsed that what they did was OK, don't you think?

Snerdly
12-07-2007, 11:05 PM
:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Is it past your bedtime? Do you want your ba-ba?

fansince'76
12-07-2007, 11:06 PM
Is it past your bedtime? Do you want your ba-ba?

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid, homer. I don't think too many here are buying your bullshit. :coffee:

tony hipchest
12-07-2007, 11:08 PM
.thats right. they would never have to. theres no way the steelers hire and keep a coach with the integrity of a cheater (and a quitter- just ask the jets).

Snerdly
12-07-2007, 11:19 PM
thats right. they would never have to. theres no way the steelers hire and keep a coach with the integrity of a cheater (and a quitter- just ask the jets).

BWHAHAHAHAHA...

Yes, because the Steeler organization is as pure as Pittsburgh snow...

Do really believe the tripe you type? Or is it like politics, where defending your position at all hypocritical costs is the order of the day?

I mean... as a Pats fan, I really have to laugh at the feigned indignation that many opposing fans exhibit. You hated us before the league violation, and with good reason... we will go down in Canton (whether you 4ckin like it or not) as the first NFL dynasty of the 21st century.

SteelCityMan786
12-07-2007, 11:24 PM
I'm counting on it!

Be a Believer. :jammin:

Snerdly
12-07-2007, 11:29 PM
Keep drinking the Kool-Aid, homer.

Homer?

Ehhh... aren't we all Homers?

I've yet to see a post by a Steeler fan that isn't homerifically homerish.

At least in my postings, I acknowledge that this game will depend upon execution, and not elocution.

fansince'76
12-07-2007, 11:34 PM
Do really believe the tripe you type?

I was wondering the same thing about you. :coffee:

tony hipchest
12-08-2007, 12:02 AM
we will go down in Canton (whether you 4ckin like it or not) as the first NFL dynasty of the 21st century.

:chuckle:

:party: :thumbsup: :cookie:

:coffee:

even the voters who will get any of the patriots into canton hate them. :toofunny:

its universal

Snerdly
12-08-2007, 12:13 AM
even the voters who will get any of the patriots into canton hate them. :toofunny:

its universal

Ya cuz, Joe Greene, and Mel Blount were so freakin' adored by the rest of the league.

Dontcha get it? Being hated is a GOOD THING.
It means that you are frustrating the competition.

Borski
12-08-2007, 12:21 AM
Ya cuz, Joe Greene, and Mel Blount were so freakin' adored by the rest of the league.

It means that you are frustrating the competition.

I wonder why Joe Greene stared in one of the most famous super bowl ads ever if people hated him so much...:coffee:

Snerdly
12-08-2007, 12:32 AM
I wonder why Joe Greene stared in one of the most famous super bowl ads ever if people hated him so much...:coffee:

Why did that ad work?

Because JG was universally known to be a sonovabitch, but somehow this cute (albeit misguided) kid broke thru his barbarian soul.

By the time the Coca Cola symbol came on the screen, you almost thought he was human.

tony hipchest
12-08-2007, 12:32 AM

It means that you are frustrating the competition.lol

being hated is GOOD.

being respected is BETTAH.

dontcha get it? :dang:

only a patfan would disgrace the game enough to compare any current pat player to joe green or mel blount.

hated + feared + respected + admired > hated + looked at as insecure, whimpy, pieces of shit.

:hunch:

Snerdly
12-08-2007, 12:40 AM
Looked at as insecure?
Whimpy?

What the 4ck are you babbling about jackhole?

Why don't you back off on the beer intake, and wait until the outcome of the game before you accidently bake up a casserole of crow.

tony hipchest
12-08-2007, 12:52 AM
Looked at as insecure?
Whimpy?

What the 4ck are you babbling about jackhole?

:crying01: "the big bad mean steelers booked their hotel reservations"

:crying01: "we had the flu and the colts cranked up the heat"

:crying01: "tom brady had the flu the night before the game"

:crying01: "toms shoulder has been sore for 2 whole years"

:crying01: "our coach wont let us say anything before the game but we can prance around like circus burros afterwards"

:sofunny: (pu$$ies)

Preacher
12-08-2007, 12:57 AM

Homegirl is fulluvit.

I guess you don't understand what it means to have class in the ownership box. Class means you cut ties with cheaters.

Blonde Bomber
12-08-2007, 12:58 AM
lol

only a patfan would disgrace the game enough to compare any current pat player to joe green or mel blount.

Further more there are more Steelers in the HOF from the 70's alone than your Cheatriots will ever have!!!!! Who you got???? Brady? Belicheck plays him 60 minutes, and throws when they are up by 21 in the inal minutes....nice, Moss? he was considered good waay before NE, Who else Welker lol, Bruschi ... ha, Belicheck, not very well liked!!!

HometownGal
12-08-2007, 07:28 AM
You are so fulluvit.

And you have the class of an ironing board just like Belidick and Kraft.