PDA

View Full Version : Colts Repeat?

IslandSteeler
12-05-2007, 11:43 PM
First off, I'm only a Steeler fan and really don't care about any other teams. At this point of the season, if I'm a Colts fan I have to be loving life. The reigning Super Bowl Champs with a 10-2 and they get no press at all these days. It's Patriots 24-7. They also know that they beat the Patriots and gave the game away.

I know they have a few injuries, but at this point I really think that flying under the radar is going to be huge for that team entering the playoffs and the perfect season pressure will end up killing the Patriots. Just like the 15-1 hurt us.

Don't get me wrong, I'm rooting Steelers all the way, but I think the Colts will be a more dangerous team for the Steelers come playoff time then the already anointed Patriots.

tony hipchest
12-06-2007, 12:16 AM
great point but while it seems the colts are being forgotten, they are still highly regarded and i think its just a foregone conclusion they will be in the afc champ game.

the media is doing a great favor to the colts by letting them just keep on keeping on. randy moss loafing on a few plays has really become a bigger story than marvin harrison possibly being out for the regular season (and maybe done for good? i doubt it).

dungy has said repeatedly on his weekly spot on sirius, that he prefers to just keep on cruising, and allow the patriots get all the accolades.

i think the clots, steelers, chargers, and jaguars all have a punchers chance against the pats in the playoffs. hell, i would even take the broncos+10 being that shanahan simply owns belichick.

Steelman16
12-06-2007, 12:46 AM
The Pats are good. I'll give them that much, but heck, even if they do go undefeated in the regular season, I'd have to say that if we don't knock them out first, either the Colts or some other team will.

That said, aside from us making another SB run, I'd say the Colts have a great chance for a repeat, if everyone gets and stays healthy.