PDA

View Full Version : Last night's Leno/Tonight Show re-run - Super Bowl XXX

alittlejazzbird
12-06-2007, 09:52 AM
Anybody catch the Leno re-run last night, his Super Bowl XXX show from New York? I didn't see the whole show, only the opening monologue, which featured the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders dancing to the theme from the TV show "Dallas," a cameo by Brett Favre, who looked about 15 years old and absolutely terrified, and a tug of war between a "real" cowboy and steelworker, which morphed into The Village People singing "Macho Man" to the screaming delight of the assembled audiences.

Wish I'd stayed up for the whole show, but I've got a cold and just couldn't hang in there. The opening was fun, high energy, and as usual there were lots of screaming Steeler fans in attendance. Watching it was even a little bittersweet, knowing the eventual outcome of that game. Never thought I'd say this about life in the US only 11 years ago, but it sure was a more innocent time. I kinda miss that.

jjpro11
12-07-2007, 12:00 AM
i found it.. the link below should work. its the Dec 5 show. im watching it now. pretty crazy when you realize how long ago that was.
http://www.nbc.com/The_Tonight_Show_with_Jay_Leno/video/episodes.shtml