PDA

View Full Version : Indianapolis Colts (BEST IN THE AFC SOUTH)

marklee
12-06-2007, 02:36 PM
Indianapolis Colts baby leading of AFC SOUTH 10- 2 records: elephant they got game this sunday @ Baltimore Ravens if you got a satellite radio might tuned in NFL RADIO 126 from sirius.com/freeradio 8:15 PM. Indianapolis rulez. :cheer::cheer:

Counselor
12-06-2007, 02:51 PM
I'm sure the colts will have this game well in hand. Baltimore isn't good enough to comeback after Monday without an emotional hangover.

HometownGal
12-07-2007, 09:23 AM
I dunno on this one. The Colts don't play well in cold weather out of their protective dome. If the forecast for Baltimore is the same as for Pittsburgh this weekend, the Colts are going to have a hard time, imho.

Jman
12-07-2007, 09:25 AM
I dunno on this one. The Colts don't play well in cold weather out of their protective dome. If the forecast for Baltimore is the same as for Pittsburgh this weekend, the Colts are going to have a hard time, imho.

:iagree:

The fact is, Peyton hates pressure, and despite the losing record the Ratbirds have, they do a good job of getting to the quarter. Ratsbirds D, they're strong and they're fast; and I expect Peyton to get hit plenty of times, even they aren't sacks.

jjpro11
12-07-2007, 10:58 AM
i think that the pats game was an emotional killer for the ravens.. but with those psychos, you just never know... they might come out and play extremely pissed off and take it out on manning.

RoethlisBURGHer
12-07-2007, 11:32 AM
Ick, two weeks in a row I'll be rooting for the Ratbirds. I feel dirty.