PDA

View Full Version : Fast Willie on the JIm Rome Show

TackleMeBen
12-06-2007, 06:00 PM
parker will be on rome's talkshow tomorrow 12/7. i know that it comes on 12pm est.

verks36
12-06-2007, 06:10 PM
I HATE JIM ROME PERIOD

HE DOESNT KNOW SQUAT ABOUT ANYTHING ALL HE DOES IS READ A SCRIPT AND USE SARCASM WAY TOO MUCH

1.Around the horn
2. PTI
3.NFL live
99.Jime Rome is burning

19ward86
12-06-2007, 08:58 PM
jim rome talks out of his ass a lot. like today when he said anthony smith will have no impact on the game vs the pats. hahahah silly man, have you seen smith hit, i have...ouch.

1.NFL live
2.PTI
3.Around the Horn
N/A.JIm Rome

Tankus_Maximus
12-06-2007, 11:11 PM
Ah..beat me to the punch.

Good to have the Jungle Karma for Sundays game!

Rome Rules!!

jjpro11
12-06-2007, 11:57 PM
nfl live is the only show i watch anymore out of those others listed. i watch espn first take early in the day whenever i can, even though skip bayless turns my stomach... seinfeld beats the hell out of those other shows.

Rhee Rhee
12-07-2007, 12:40 AM
idk man around the horn... all i like is woody paige and michael smith and marrioti... whoever the host is and the 4th guy is basically boring as shi*** i think it's plaschke but idk... the host just ruins a perfectly good show

tony hipchest
12-07-2007, 10:35 AM
Good to have the Jungle Karma for Sundays game!

!!

excellent! willies sure to have a great game now. the only thing that could be as good is hearing several patriots declined appearances on the show and passed on the jungle karma.

"that shit is real" -(grandmas boy)

Jman
12-07-2007, 10:48 AM
Jim Rome is a joke. Most of ESPN programming is. NFL Network is about the only thing I watch anymore. Those guys are pretty straight forward. No lame jokes, minimal sarcasm (if any)...

I cannot believe this guy gets paid to come on TV... Ridiculous...

tony hipchest
12-07-2007, 11:21 AM
for those who dont know, jim rome is a radio personality/ talkshow host.

the tv gig is just a little side job.

i think hes funny, witty, hip, and conducts one hell of an interview.

Tankus_Maximus
12-08-2007, 01:47 AM
for those who dont know, jim rome is a radio personality/ talkshow host.

the tv gig is just a little side job.

i think hes funny, witty, hip, and conducts one hell of an interview.

Rome certainly is a breath of fresh air, in sports talk. But even he will admit that his show isn't for everyone. From the clandestine jargon (slumpbuster, rat-face, WAR!!!) to his somewhat abrasive personality, the jungle truly is an aquired taste.

WAR THE STEELERS POUNDING THE LIVING CRAP OUTTA THE BRADY BUNCH!!