PDA

View Full Version : Apparently not the first Cowboys fan ;)

Dallas Cowboys Fan
12-07-2007, 03:42 PM
Apparently I'm not the first Cowboys fan to show up around here. :cheers:

Likely, we're here because we are rooting for Pittsburgh to destroy the Patriots, not just this upcoming Sunday, but also in the playoffs. New England must go down.

Hopefully the Steelers will send the Patriots packing after the AFC Championship Game, and we can have a proper Super Bowl, Steelers vs. Cowboys. (I think the Cowboys would win, but that's another topic for another day. Anyway, you know that the folks in blue and silver are cheering for black and gold.) :cheers:

fansince'76
12-07-2007, 03:43 PM
Welcome to the board, Dallas Cowboys Fan! :cheers:

If you have any questions or concerns about the site, please feel free to PM (Private Message) myself, HometownGal, or Crushzilla. Post often and have fun!

xXTheSteelKingsXx
12-07-2007, 05:25 PM
Welcome and thanks for the support.

SteelCityMan786
12-07-2007, 06:06 PM
Glad to welcome you since you'll be supporting us. Hopefully it's the Steelers and Cowboys for Super Bowl XLII.

HometownGal
12-07-2007, 06:40 PM
Hiya Dallas Cowboys Fan and welcome to Steelers Fever! :smile::wave:

Dallas Cowboys Fan
12-07-2007, 07:43 PM
Hopefully it's the Steelers and Cowboys for Super Bowl XLII.

Yeah, what would that be like? :cheers: Two teams meeting each other for the 4th time in the SB when 3 was already a record.

fansince'76
12-07-2007, 07:45 PM
Yeah, what would that be like? :cheers: Two teams meeting each other for the 4th time in the SB when 3 was already a record.

Yep, and not only that, but both teams would be going for a record 6th Lombardi trophy, which would up the ante even more. :cheers:

PisnNapalm
12-07-2007, 08:17 PM
I think I'm gonna puke... http://purplemermaid.net/images/smilies/puke.gif

This is no way to treat a Cowgirl fan. Sheesh... :dang: All this lovey dovey neighborly crap.

I hope you never get a whiff of another Super Bowl. I hope every Cowgirl season ends just like last years... :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

http://images.usatoday.com/sports/_photos/2007/01/06/romo-large.jpg

DALLAS SUCKS!!

EDIT:: I gotta ask.... Are you really from Dallas (or atleast Texas) or are you a bandwagon jumper?

Dallas Cowboys Fan
12-08-2007, 11:07 AM
EDIT:: I gotta ask.... Are you really from Dallas (or at least Texas) or are you a bandwagon jumper?

Yes, I'm from Dallas (was born there.) I currently go to college near Washington D.C., though.

fansince'76
12-08-2007, 01:43 PM
This is no way to treat a Cowgirl fan. Sheesh... :dang: All this lovey dovey neighborly crap.

Eh, never liked the Cowboys, even going all the way back to the '70s, but I at least have always respected them. I can't say I have one iota of respect for a certain team from Massachusetts.

steelpride12
12-08-2007, 02:09 PM
Welcome and enjoy!!!:)

SteelersMongol
12-09-2007, 04:40 AM
Welcome and enjoy.