PDA

View Full Version : Iron City Hangover

Suitanim
10-18-2005, 09:27 PM
He's trolling in the classic sense, like a fisherman would. Here's what you need to know about him, and, after that, how to get rid of him.

He's a fraud. He's been exposed. I'm reasonably sure that I've even seen the "letter" he wrote to me on some other board addressed to some other person with a few changes to make it topical. Talking smack is one thing, but just jumping from board to board drivelling the same tired shit while cutting and pasting is a pretty sad act. I wonder if he even authored his own smack, or just cribbed from what he's seen from more intelligent, more gifted smack talkers he's encountered in his journeys across the Message Board map.
Seems likely. Every bit of smack talk he posts seems old and tired and recycled.

How do you rid yourself of a pest like this? Simple. Ignore him. If you read back through today's posts, he latched onto me because I ANSWERED him. If you ignore him, he'll go away.

If the Steelers win this weekend, and you ignore him, this dude will never be heard from again.

Koopa
10-18-2005, 09:33 PM
if we win and talk to him he'll never be heard from again cause he's a bandwagon fan and they all seem to disappear once the team the once rooted for loses. he probably never even rooted for the bengals once before marvin lewis came to town.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-18-2005, 09:38 PM
I was thinking more like just banning him, but that would too easy...so maybe we'll just slap the troll icon under his username and letting him rott away for now..

TasmanianTroy271
10-18-2005, 10:30 PM
Sounds like a good plan to me. At least people like Livinginthe past and Go_Cats will admit which teams they root for. This guy's afriad. Bet he's a Jets fan :P

:ak47: :troll: :monkey:

:sign01:

BB2W
10-18-2005, 11:20 PM
I think he likes this place... 58 posts in one day, wow...

I beleive he is a Raiders fan, and I can't blame him for not admiting it. :busted:

BlitzburghRockCity
10-18-2005, 11:22 PM
Ive spoken w/ him earlier today.. all is well... for now :grin:

Motley Nate
10-18-2005, 11:25 PM
This ICH dude reminds me of figg on the bengals board. Riles everybody up and then laughs about it.

Catsfigg says what?

figg
10-18-2005, 11:50 PM
This ICH dude reminds me of figg on the bengals board. Riles everybody up and then laughs about it.

Catsfigg says what?

Hey it's Nate the ex Stains fan turned Bungals fan :busted:

Motley Nate
10-19-2005, 09:35 PM
Hey it's Nate the ex Stains fan turned Bungals fan :busted:
lol, what's up figg... I see a sheep can change his wool but still kind hide from the wolves :rofl:

Wretched ever come around here to do battle with you? There was one waiting for you back on the cincybengals board.

bengalsfan21
10-20-2005, 07:23 AM
lol, what's up figg... I see a sheep can change his wool but still kind hide from the wolves :rofl:

Wretched ever come around here to do battle with you? There was one waiting for you back on the cincybengals board.

They banned wretch for talking about about my future wife.

Iron City Hangover
10-20-2005, 09:39 AM
Alright! My very own thread. No, I'm not a fraud or a twisted portion of your imagination. I'm quite real and will be here until you decide to ban me because I have a different opinion other than yours.

Someone took my smack personally and wanted to shame me in front of everyone as a part of their conquest of hating on others. It's cool. They didn't like the fact that I pointed out their mediocre school in comparison to mine since we're in the same conference. Blame my Philadephia residency, hate on my selection of teams. It's of no consequence to me. You got upset not me. I've promised to be nice now.

Yes, I'm an original OAKLAND RAIDERS fan, not the LA goofs or the fallacy that they have now. Jack Tatum owned everyone. Even your Frenchie. Everybody remembers Franco's luck but nobody ever mentions the hurt Jack put on poor Frenchie to initiate the pain.

http://tinypic.com/es6ccg.jpg

Continue on.

Koopa
10-20-2005, 03:46 PM
well if you get banned it won't be because you have a difference of opinions, it's because you are only here to be an asshole

BB2W
10-20-2005, 04:14 PM
Yes, I'm an original OAKLAND RAIDERS fan
ding! ding! ding! We have a winner!!! :celebrate

SteelCityMan786
10-20-2005, 04:44 PM
I was thinking more like just banning him, but that would too easy...so maybe we'll just slap the troll icon under his username and letting him rott away for now..

good thinkin. I like it. But Ban him if it gets outta hand.

Iron City Hangover
10-20-2005, 05:06 PM
well if you get banned it won't be because you have a difference of opinions, it's because you are only here to be an asshole
Nope. I won over you guys with rep points. All it took was a couple of snide posts and some bad rep and everyone blew up. I apologized to those involved. Anything else resulting in banning will be the result of difference of opinion.

tony hipchest
10-20-2005, 05:55 PM
All it took was a couple of snide posts and some bad rep and everyone blew up. I apologized to those involved.

dont forget the giant "pittsburgh sucks signature" ! lol

bengalsfan21
10-20-2005, 06:07 PM
good thinkin. I like it. But Ban him if it gets outta hand.

Wow a lot of assistant mods here

tony hipchest
10-20-2005, 06:15 PM
Wow a lot of assistant mods here
did you notice the "lol" at the end of my post. i'm joking around with a new member. i thought his sig. was bold and kinda funny and he hasnt done nothing offensive to me.

some of you bengal fans are really uptight several days before your teams biggest game in 15 years. better hope the bengals arent that uptight.

Suitanim
10-22-2005, 09:04 AM
Alright! My very own thread. No, I'm not a fraud or a twisted portion of your imagination. I'm quite real and will be here until you decide to ban me because I have a different opinion other than yours.

Someone took my smack personally and wanted to shame me in front of everyone as a part of their conquest of hating on others. It's cool. They didn't like the fact that I pointed out their mediocre school in comparison to mine since we're in the same conference. Blame my Philadephia residency, hate on my selection of teams. It's of no consequence to me. You got upset not me. I've promised to be nice now.

Yes, I'm an original OAKLAND RAIDERS fan, not the LA goofs or the fallacy that they have now. Jack Tatum owned everyone. Even your Frenchie. Everybody remembers Franco's luck but nobody ever mentions the hurt Jack put on poor Frenchie to initiate the pain.

http://tinypic.com/es6ccg.jpg

Continue on.
That's it? THAT'S your response? You try to roll this back up on me?

You talked lame "Hometown smack", not me. I talked about the fans of Philly, not the city itself (Not that there's a whole ton of great things to say anyway). You're the dumbass who ragged on Akron and bragged on BGSU as if it were some elite school and not the mediocre mid-tier state university that it actually is. You were the one that twisted posts to lower things to a personal level where you are obviously most comfortable, since personal attacks are clearly your forte (although all your smack still sounds contrived and rehearsed).

YOU are the bandwagon whore who has changed your team alliegance at least once, if not myriad times...why does it bother you so that the Steelers fanbase is largely comprised of the antithesis of fairweather fans like you? Do you have something against loyalty?

I don't "hate" you. I don't even know you...I do know your type, though. Nobody pitched any hate around but you. Where were you a week ago? You stormed in here, and within 1 post you bashed the Steelers, and within 5-10 you were bashing the fans, then you went personal. You were quickly exposed. "Shame" you? Nobody needs to shame you...you did that yourself...

steelrzgirl
10-22-2005, 01:09 PM
I would have to hurt a man who wants to talk smack on Frenchie.

Iron City Hangover
10-24-2005, 11:49 AM
That's it? THAT'S your response? You try to roll this back up on me?

You talked lame "Hometown smack", not me. I talked about the fans of Philly, not the city itself (Not that there's a whole ton of great things to say anyway). You're the dumbass who ragged on Akron and bragged on BGSU as if it were some elite school and not the mediocre mid-tier state university that it actually is. You were the one that twisted posts to lower things to a personal level where you are obviously most comfortable, since personal attacks are clearly your forte (although all your smack still sounds contrived and rehearsed).

YOU are the bandwagon whore who has changed your team alliegance at least once, if not myriad times...why does it bother you so that the Steelers fanbase is largely comprised of the antithesis of fairweather fans like you? Do you have something against loyalty?

I don't "hate" you. I don't even know you...I do know your type, though. Nobody pitched any hate around but you. Where were you a week ago? You stormed in here, and within 1 post you bashed the Steelers, and within 5-10 you were bashing the fans, then you went personal. You were quickly exposed. "Shame" you? Nobody needs to shame you...you did that yourself...
Yet you respond with passion only surpassed on "Days of our Lives". Surely, this must be a jest on your behalf. I applaud your devotion to your school, your team and your fanbase. I do not necessarily agree with your view points on yours truly however opinions are exactly what they are.

I would enjoy to be entertained by your run-down of bandwagons that I have had the pleasure of riding. Please list them. I've pledged no allegiance nor jumped from the ledge due to one post of a gentleman that I've never met.

Iron City Hangover
10-24-2005, 11:50 AM
I would have to hurt a man who wants to talk smack on Frenchie.
And Frenchie was knocked into 2020 courtesy of Jack Tatum. They had to peel him off the field at the end of the game.

Suitanim
10-24-2005, 11:54 AM
You are, without a doubt, the saddest, sorriest, grouchiest curmudgeonly miserable bastard I have ever run across. Besides post negative shit all over the internet, what else do you do for fun, kill puppies?

Iron City Hangover
10-24-2005, 11:57 AM
You are, without a doubt, the saddest, sorriest, grouchiest curmudgeonly miserable bastard I have ever run across. Besides post negative shit all over the internet, what else do you do for fun, kill puppies?
I read books, drive cars, watch the Steelers in second place.

Koopa
10-24-2005, 01:12 PM
the steelers maybe in second place but it's only half a game and when the bengals have a bye week we'll take over that cause we hold the tie breaker over them

Iron City Hangover
10-24-2005, 02:39 PM
the steelers maybe in second place but it's only half a game and when the bengals have a bye week we'll take over that cause we hold the tie breaker over them
We shall see in January, shall we not?