PDA

View Full Version : STEELER Nation Have Faith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wadester47
12-08-2007, 02:58 PM
Hey Nation,

Have some faith, say a prayer or what ever you do tonight, stay with your game day rituals or whatever. Remember you are part of the greatest fan base in all the world, part of the greatest family in all of professional sports.

We have stopped them before, and god willing we can stop them again!!!!!

Here we go!!!!
( Ps we will have the biggest bandwagon tommorow so make room for people to jump on board at about 4:15):tt02::tt02::tt02:

HometownGal
12-08-2007, 03:17 PM
I have faith in my Steelers every game - from the time they step on the field until that final second ticks off the clock, and this game is no different! :tt02::tt02:

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-08-2007, 03:22 PM
I am with Preacher on this one...I believe that we can win this game...but if given the choice...I'll take the game in the playoffs!!!!:thumbsup:

SteelersFever
12-08-2007, 03:23 PM
I HAD A DREAM ..... that the Steelers were up big and I made a game sealing block on a Steelers kickoff return for TD. :tt02: :smile:

steelpride12
12-08-2007, 04:05 PM
O i always have faith in our Pittsburgh Steelers baby!
Steelers its time to look the Pats in the eye and tell them good night and put them in their graves!
Go Steelers!

stillers4me
12-08-2007, 04:30 PM
I believe!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/art_rooney03.jpg

steel striker
12-08-2007, 05:23 PM
I believe!! As well and, we win win this game to stop the cheaters and bring them back to reality. I always have faith in our steelers and, Ben is a big time player he will show it once again tomorrow. The cheaters luck is going to run out and, their defense can't stop us. I still think we will be ablt to run the ball and make plays in the passing game. Most important though is to pressure Brady make him uncomfortable and, I hope Troy plays but, i know he is doubtful. I know are guys will step up and, take this game. :tt02::tt02::tt02::helmet:

19ward86
12-08-2007, 07:21 PM
i am a steelers fan because i believe they can compete with any team at any time. i think during kickoff everyone needs to wave their terrible towel.

RunWillieRun
12-08-2007, 07:58 PM
So it is almost 8 o'clock........

In 24 hours we'll all be celebrating a Steelers win!!!

LETS GO STEELERS, LETS GO!!!!!!!!

Da Steeler Soprano
12-08-2007, 07:59 PM
I'm not worried about this game at all. I'm with one of my new favorite players on the team with Anthony Smith and guarentee a victory. No sweat, no nerves, no anxiety, no Patriots victory. It's that easy. I was actually more concerned with the Bengals game last week. Steelers win 24-17

SteelCityMan786
12-08-2007, 09:00 PM
I HAVE A DREAM THAT ON DECEMBER 9TH 2007 AT GILETTE STADIUM IN FOXBORO. MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ALL ACROSS OUR WORLD WILL CELEBRATE THE END OF THE UNDEFEATED SEASON FOR THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS!

I am a believer. Always have, Always Will. :jammin:

SteelerFanInATL
12-09-2007, 04:34 AM
The Pats are right where we want them. They have been on the brink of loosing the past few weeks and now they are about to be exposed. I have had Pats fans ask me how are you going to stop R. Moss. I told them "he will not be able to do to much standing on the sideline". We stopped them before in this situation. There is alot more pressure on them than us. :tt02::cheers::jammin: