PDA

View Full Version : just found out i will have to use DVR!!

19ward86
12-08-2007, 10:03 PM
i am being forced by my parents(im 16) to go to my sisters church play at 6:00 tomorrow. bad enough that i have to go but i will leave at about halftime. this sucks, i love jesus and anyother time i would enjoy going but seriously, i think God is saying we will have a big lead and it will be pointless to watch the second half even though i will...i hope so i dont want to stop watches if the score is 0-0 or 35-35. i will be wearing my steelers soup bowl sweatshirt tomorrow to show some support.

Preacher
12-08-2007, 11:41 PM
Don't complain.

I live on the west coast... I have to DVR almost every game.

You want a hint? Make sure you do it on TWO dvr's... just in case... also, set the dvr to finish recording 3 hours AFTER the game. that way, you are sure to catch any overtime.. or the end of the game if it goes long.

SteelCityMan786
12-08-2007, 11:43 PM
Don't complain.

I live on the west coast... I have to DVR almost every game.

You want a hint? Make sure you do it on TWO dvr's... just in case... also, set the dvr to finish recording 3 hours AFTER the game. that way, you are sure to catch any overtime.. or the end of the game if it goes long.

Good Idea.

ShutDown24
12-08-2007, 11:48 PM
That sucks... Are you're parents / family Steeler fans or is it a one man thing? If they were, I'm surprised they wouldn't at least let you stay behind lol... Them I can understand but damn... Luckily it's my birthday so I can anything I want today lol....

Mosca
12-09-2007, 09:13 AM
Hey, my daughter's Christmas choir pageant is at 7PM.

No. Way. And I'm sure I won't be the only dad not going.

The weather is supposed to turn bad, there is a real possibility that the concert will be canceled and I will be scot free on both counts! Go, rain sleet and snow!

MasterOfPuppets
12-09-2007, 11:11 AM
you could go " tonya harding" on your sisters knee.....:thumbsup:

19ward86
12-09-2007, 12:18 PM
my dad is a bungals fan and mom barely knows what football is, family friends are my steeler influences. i will make sure i DVR it a few hours past just in case. thanks for the tips.