PDA

View Full Version : Do you remember...

SteelStealth
12-09-2007, 09:30 AM
..when we had an overstock of running backs in preseason? Now we are down to one. Carey Davis is a great option, they just need to get him into the game, once he get's going, he could be unstoppable. Yea, Carey for offense...I said it, lol.
SS

HometownGal
12-09-2007, 09:33 AM
..when we had an overstock of running backs in preseason? Now we are down to one. Carey Davis is a great option, they just need to get him into the game, once he get's going, he could be unstoppable. Yea, Carey for offense...I said it, lol.
SS

Seriously, I haven't seem much out of Davis thus far changing my opinion that Kreider is the better fullback and is a much better lead for Willie. Of course with Danny on IR, it's all on Carey's shoulders now and I hope he comes through BIG for the Steelers today. :thumbsup:

19ward86
12-09-2007, 01:25 PM
carey is a fatback turned fullback not an athletic fullback, kreider is considered the best man on man blocking back in the league which means he has great form and then follows through. kreider is strong enough to block lineman yet amazing enough to jump for first downs.