PDA

View Full Version : The Official Unofficial Colts vs. Ravens Game Thread

Infamix
12-09-2007, 07:47 PM
We all know who to root for, and we're all going to feel dirty doing it.

http://thumbnail.search.aolcdn.com/truveo/images/thumbnails/6E/CA/6ECAF8A8E70CF7.jpg

tony hipchest
12-09-2007, 08:20 PM
i have no problem rooting for the colts. the steelers chance at the #2 seed is shot.

the steelers chance at #2 is shot, and a ravens win wont erase 4 horrible losses on the road by the steelers.

i cant root for the ravens on a pipe dream. theyre frauds and i hope they get blown out by the much better team.

IslandSteeler
12-09-2007, 08:23 PM
I'm going to be honest. After tonight's loss I'm rooting for the Colts in this one. We have no shot of a 1st round bye. I will root for the Steelers forever, but I freaking hate the Patriots or more specifically Patriot fans (except for this really hot girl I know from Boston, she really kicks ass .) all the rest are scumbags:. I would much rather see dungy, a steeler bred coach, take them down if we cant do it ourselves. I think we will the second time around, but I'm definitely not rooting for the Ravens in this one.

SteelCityMan786
12-09-2007, 08:46 PM
Actually we do still have a shot.

If the Ratbirds win, we still have a better conference record.(We'd be 7-3 compared to the Colts 6-3)

SteelerFan091472
12-09-2007, 09:07 PM
I'm sure NBC is glad the league decided to go with this game for SNF instead of the Chargers/Titans game. :dang:

To answer the question to whom I'm rooting for, I just can't root for that fraud of a team in Baltimore.

Edman
12-09-2007, 09:08 PM
I'm sorry, but the Steelers chance at number 2 is blown. They might have to go on the road in the divisional playoffs and beyond. And as we have seen, this team sucks on the road.

SteelCityMan786
12-09-2007, 09:20 PM
It might now be shot. Indy is blowing them away.

Mikee
12-09-2007, 09:23 PM
Ya, this isn't a game! 30-7 .. oh boy.

The Patriot
12-09-2007, 09:39 PM
Ya, this isn't a game! 30-7 .. oh boy.

Oh my God! It's 30-7 in the second quarter and Manning is still out there throwing!?! What a classless organization. How dare they try to beat a team by a reasonable margin!!!!:flap:

SteelCityMan786
12-09-2007, 10:06 PM
Oh my God! It's 30-7 in the second quarter and Manning is still out there throwing!?! What a classless organization. How dare they try to beat a team by a reasonable margin!!!!:flap:

HEY! I wasn't one of those who bashed the blow outs.

SteelCityMan786
12-09-2007, 10:06 PM
Looks like the Ratbirds fans have gone home.

IslandSteeler
12-09-2007, 10:29 PM
I started a thread earlier. I still think the Colts will end the Pats streak and repeat. I'm hoping for the Steelers win it all, but i think they're really missing we're missing the big back. It will be tough for Ben to carry this team with a mediocre line. The line is really going to have to catch fire soon or we won't go far.

SteelCityMan786
12-09-2007, 10:32 PM
This week would be a good time for them to pick things up. The Jags won't have much mercy for em.

tony hipchest
12-09-2007, 10:32 PM
:toofunny:

patfans inferiority complex to manning is kinda cute. i love the way they constantly whine, even in victory.

manning is out of the game with 8 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter.

i dont expect any of the coltfans to bitch about the horrid hurricaine like conditions :chuckle: or the fact that they actually have a running game and dont have to bend over backwards to try and run up the score.

SteelCityMan786
12-09-2007, 11:08 PM
Man, I guess Billick's plan got screwed.

SteelCityMan786
12-09-2007, 11:12 PM
Well, looks like Troy is trying to give the Ratbirds some sign of hope.

SteelerFan091472
12-09-2007, 11:14 PM
Man, I guess Billick's plan got screwed.

You mean the plan where Billick would only put Troy Smith in the game only if Kyle Boller got injured?

SteelCityMan786
12-09-2007, 11:17 PM
You mean the plan where Billick would only put Troy Smith in the game only if Kyle Boller got injured?

Yeah, but he should be happy since he scored.

The Duke
12-09-2007, 11:19 PM
troy smith- not bad at all. That deep ball he threw really impressed me.

I can see him starting against us in the season finale

SteelerFan091472
12-09-2007, 11:32 PM
Yeah, but he should be happy since he scored.

True. I've got to agree with John Madden in that I think the Ravens should play Troy Smith the rest of the season. It's pretty evident that Kyle Boller isn't the answer at quarterback for the Ravens.

Infamix
12-10-2007, 01:53 AM
I just came home and saw the score, all I have to say is

http://www.gamasutra.com/features/20070216/john_madden_football.jpg

boom!

Jeremy
12-10-2007, 09:06 AM
Because you got to see a real QB running a real offense. I'll say it again, Roethlisberger and Parker are not the future of the franchise. If the FO wants to sacrifice Alan Faneca for the Big Turnover, I'll be looking for a new team to root for.

Jeremy
12-10-2007, 09:07 AM
Indy is the only team in the AFC that can beat the Pats.

fansince'76
12-10-2007, 09:11 AM
Because you got to see a real QB running a real offense. I'll say it again, Roethlisberger and Parker are not the future of the franchise. If the FO wants to sacrifice Alan Faneca for the Big Turnover, I'll be looking for a new team to root for.

Bye. :wave: Yeah, Faneca looked great letting Wilfork blow right by him for a sack on a play that Hines was wide open on. How many turnovers did Ben and Willie have between them yesterday? Oh yeah, that's right, ZERO. Take care, Mr. Fairweather.

Jeremy
12-10-2007, 09:17 AM
Bye. :wave: Yeah, Faneca looked great letting Wilfork blow right by him for a sack on a play that Hines was wide open on. How many turnovers did Ben and Willie have between them yesterday? Oh yeah, that's right, ZERO. Take care, Mr. Fairweather.

How many points did they score in the second half? That's right.....ZERO. That's totally on Mr. Fall Down When You Breath On Him Parker and Mr. Hold On To The Ball for 10 Seconds Roethlisberger.

Faneca is future Hall Of Fame offensive lineman. Roethlisberger and Parker won't even be footnotes.

fansince'76
12-10-2007, 09:19 AM
How many points did they score in the second half? That's right.....ZERO. That's totally on Mr. Fall Down When You Breath On Him Parker and Mr. Hold On To The Ball for 10 Seconds Roethlisberger.

Faneca is future Hall Of Fame offensive lineman. Roethlisberger and Parker won't even be footnotes.

Yeah, whatever. Go root for the Pats, dude.

Jeremy
12-10-2007, 09:23 AM
Yeah, whatever. Go root for the Pats, dude.

Typical Steelers response. It can't be the fault of Parker or Roethlisberger. Those two walk on water! It has to be someone else right.

I'll tell you right now that the loss in New England is on the shoulder of the QB who couldn't do anything in the second half of the game. While Brady sliced apart the vaunted Blitzburg defense, Roethlisberger looked like a rookie again. It's the same pattern over and over again.

ShutDown24
12-10-2007, 09:27 AM
Typical Steelers response. It can't be the fault of Parker or Roethlisberger. Those two walk on water! It has to be someone else right.

I'll tell you right now that the loss in New England is on the shoulder of the QB who couldn't do anything in the second half of the game. While Brady sliced apart the vaunted Blitzburg defense, Roethlisberger looked like a rookie again. It's the same pattern over and over again.

This is not even worth addressing. So where were the Colts when Roethlisberger and Parker beat them in the playoffs, then won a Super Bowl? I guess Faneca single handidly won that 5th ring, right?

Watch film. That is what I tell anyone who wants to be critical, unless you take the time and opportunity to at least re watch the game if you are not going to spend time studying tape than don't even bother critiquing, you don’t have assessments that are worth a damn. Why do I say this? Faneca whiffed on a number of pass protection plays when him and Mahan where double teaming Vince Wilfork. Yeah Mahan got his side of the block, Faneca didn't. He has been doing this all year long but his reputation keeps him alive while Mahan who has been more reliable takes the public blame. Faneca may very well be headed to Canton, but it won’t be for his play this year or any following.

If you want to cheer for another team go for it. I guess it just goes to show how many fair weather fans there really are in this sport.

Jeremy
12-10-2007, 09:35 AM
This is not even worth addressing. So where were the Colts when Roethlisberger and Parker beat them in the playoffs, then won a Super Bowl? I guess Faneca single handidly won that 5th ring, right?

Watch film. That is what I tell anyone who wants to be critical, unless you take the time and opportunity to at least re watch the game if you are not going to spend time studying tape than don't even bother critiquing, you don?t have assessments that are worth a damn. Why do I say this? Faneca whiffed on a number of pass protection plays when him and Mahan where double teaming Vince Wilfork. Yeah Mahan got his side of the block, Faneca didn't. He has been doing this all year long but his reputation keeps him alive while Mahan who has been more reliable takes the public blame. Faneca may very well be headed to Canton, but it won?t be for his play this year or any following.

If you want to cheer for another team go for it. I guess it just goes to show how many fair weather fans there really are in this sport.

Fair weather fan....that's hilarious. I've been rooting for this team since I was 7. I was loyal during the Brister years. I was loyal after the loss to Dallas in the Super Bowl. I was even loyal during the Maddox/Mularky years. But this is about enough. I dare to criticize Saint Ben and I get slammed by people. Well guess what....your Saint Ben sucks. You want to talk about reputation, how about talking about Ben's reputation getting him by right now. He hasn't had a good game in a long time. And he damn sure isn't on the Brady/Manning level.

0 points in the second half falls right on his head. If you want to give him the credit when the Steelers win, it's about damn time someone puts the blame on him when they lose!

ShutDown24
12-10-2007, 09:45 AM
Fair weather fan....that's hilarious. I've been rooting for this team since I was 7. I was loyal during the Brister years. I was loyal after the loss to Dallas in the Super Bowl. I was even loyal during the Maddox/Mularky years. But this is about enough. I dare to criticize Saint Ben and I get slammed by people. Well guess what....your Saint Ben sucks. You want to talk about reputation, how about talking about Ben's reputation getting him by right now. He hasn't had a good game in a long time. And he damn sure isn't on the Brady/Manning level.

0 points in the second half falls right on his head. If you want to give him the credit when the Steelers win, it's about damn time someone puts the blame on him when they lose!

Yeah... Watching a playoff team near every year, countless division and a few conference titles as well as a Super Bowl appearance and victory has had to have been hard for you. My apologies.

It is no secret that Ben holds the ball too long, but when there is no place to go with it would you rather have him throw a pick? Thought so.

fansince'76
12-10-2007, 10:05 AM

I didn't say he had a great game yesterday, did I? He also didn't lose it for us, either. Please, do as you threatened and go root for somebody else.

Jeremy
12-10-2007, 10:12 AM
I didn't say he had a great game yesterday, did I? He also didn't lose it for us, either. Please, do as you threatened and go root for somebody else.

You're right, the defense did that. But Saint Ben had chance after chance to get the Steelers back into the game in the second half and hw wiffed on every one of them. Yet the yinzers keep saying how great he is and some of them have the balls to grade his performance at a B or better.

That's amazing to me.

ShutDown24
12-10-2007, 10:22 AM
You're right, the defense did that. But Saint Ben had chance after chance to get the Steelers back into the game in the second half and hw wiffed on every one of them. Yet the yinzers keep saying how great he is and some of them have the balls to grade his performance at a B or better.

That's amazing to me.

Ben: 19 / 32 (59 %), 188 yards and a touchdown? Looks like a B performance to me. Get your head out of your ass and figure out you can't blame everything on the quarterback. Please do us all a favor and go root for your precious Colts.

Atlanta Dan
12-10-2007, 10:29 AM

You are right - Ben sucks and the Steelers will never win another game.

Ben is the worst QB in the league - I wish Maddox was the QB.

I suppose you blame Ben for the play calling and not playing safety in place of Smith as well.:sofunny:

The Pats simply are a better team (if you think that is Monday morning hindsight by me check my prediction of a Pats 34-17 win on this board last week). That is due to more than Ben. I do not think anyone is saying he is in Brady or Manning's class at the present time, but outside of maybe Romo who else would you rather have under center for the next 5 years?

If you think I am a Steelers homer on this, read Peter King's Monday Morning QB column today with his comments on Ben.

Jeremy
12-10-2007, 10:34 AM
You are right - Ben sucks and the Steelers will never win another game.

Ben is the worst QB in the league - I wish Maddox was the QB.

I suppose you blame Ben for the play calling and not playing safety in place of Smith as well.:sofunny:

The Pats simply are a better team (if you think that is Monday morning hindsight by me check my prediction of a Pats 34-17 win on this board last week). That is due to more than Ben. I do not think anyone is saying he is in Brady or Manning's class at the present time, but outside of maybe Romo who else would you rather have under center for the next 5 years?

If you think I am a Steelers homer on this, read Peter King's Monday Morning QB column today with his comments on Ben.

Peter King is the biggest ****ing moron in all of sports today. He's a bigger waste of space then France. The guy is so damn boring that NBC got rid of him.

The media loves Saint Ben the same way they loved Marino and Kosar.

Jeremy
12-10-2007, 10:35 AM
Ben: 19 / 32 (59 %), 188 yards and a touchdown? Looks like a B performance to me. Get your head out of your ass and figure out you can't blame everything on the quarterback. Please do us all a favor and go root for your precious Colts.

That's the number of points scored in the second half. That is the fault of the QB.

ShutDown24
12-10-2007, 10:46 AM
Considering you don't think Roethlisberger or Parker has a future in the NFL, everyone has to know you are a genious when it comes to football so why should I even bother typing a response? Oh because you are a fair weather fan and don't deserve to watch the Steelers, that's why. 0 points isn't the QBs fault it is the offenses fault. Just keep supporting what I said, People who know nothing about football just blame everything on the QB, you are obviously one of those people.

Jeremy
12-10-2007, 10:50 AM
Considering you don't think Roethlisberger or Parker has a future in the NFL, everyone has to know you are a genious when it comes to football so why should I even bother typing a response? Oh because you are a fair weather fan and don't deserve to watch the Steelers, that's why. 0 points isn't the QBs fault it is the offenses fault. Just keep supporting what I said, People who know nothing about football just blame everything on the QB, you are obviously one of those people.

And people who think they know something about football give all the credit to the QB when the team is winning. Even if he only throws the ball 15 times a game.

ShutDown24
12-10-2007, 10:52 AM
And people who think they know something about football give all the credit to the QB when the team is winning. Even if he only throws the ball 15 times a game.

You mean like when we went 15 - 1 Bens rookie year and everyone said it wasn't him it was the team around him?

Atlanta Dan
12-10-2007, 10:54 AM
Peter King is the biggest ****ing moron in all of sports today. He's a bigger waste of space then France. The guy is so damn boring that NBC got rid of him.

The media loves Saint Ben the same way they loved Marino and Kosar.

Thanks for that incisive rebuttal. Imagine anyone thinking Marino had any talent.:dang:

At least get your facts straight - as of this morning King is still on the NBC Sunday Night Football web site.

Jeremy
12-10-2007, 10:58 AM
Thanks for that incisive rebuttal. Imagine anyone thinking Marino had any talent.:dang:

Marino was the best QB to ever play the game of football. He's one of only a handfull of QBs who could have played in any system (Elway, Bradshaw, Tarkenton, etc) but even when he started to stink, the media had his back.

Saint Ben is the same way. He could play a terrible game, and the media would say it was everyone else's fault but his. A B- for Saint Ben and a D for his receivers is further proof of the fact that the media, especially the Pittsburgh media, goes out of their way to protect Saint Ben from any negative press.

ShutDown24
12-10-2007, 11:02 AM
Marino was the best QB to ever play the game of football. He's one of only a handfull of QBs who could have played in any system (Elway, Bradshaw, Tarkenton, etc) but even when he started to stink, the media had his back.

Saint Ben is the same way. He could play a terrible game, and the media would say it was everyone else's fault but his. A B- for Saint Ben and a D for his receivers is further proof of the fact that the media, especially the Pittsburgh media, goes out of their way to protect Saint Ben from any negative press.

They absolutley endorsed biking without a helmet on after he had his crash didn't they? Ben got destroyed by the media for that. He got destroyed by the media last year for his interceptions. Ben gets the same amount of critisism as the rest of the team when he plays bad. The thing is, he hasn't played a bad game all season. Some sub-par games yes, very close to bad versus the Jets but the line played horrible that day. But hey, that was better than your Faneca should be re-signed because he is a future hall of famer arguement...

Jeremy
12-10-2007, 11:07 AM
They absolutley endorsed biking without a helmet on after he had his crash didn't they? Ben got destroyed by the media for that. He got destroyed by the media last year for his interceptions. Ben gets the same amount of critisism as the rest of the team when he plays bad. The thing is, he hasn't played a bad game all season. Some sub-par games yes, but not bad. But hey, that was better than your Faneca should be resigned because he is a future hall of famer arguement...

Some sub par games? OK....I guess the stadards for QB play have gotten pretty low in Pittsburgh.

And if you don't think the Steelers should resign Faneca, why don't you tell me what your option is for that position next season. Maybe the FO can find another gem like Willie Colon in the draft next season.

Atlanta Dan
12-10-2007, 12:20 PM

What high profile QB does the media ever trash? Favre:sofunny:; Manning (he threw 6 picks in the Chargers game and it was described as "heroic":dang:)?

Ben was regularly trashed last season and deservedly so - there are more culpbale players for yesterday's loss.

Jeremy
12-10-2007, 12:22 PM
What high profile QB does the media ever trash? Favre:sofunny:; Manning (he threw 6picks in the Chargers game and it was described as "heroic:dang:)?

Ben was regularly trashed last season and deservedly so - there are more culpbale players for yesterday's loss.

Players....yes. But the focus should be on the piss poor job that the coaching staff did. I thought that most of the players played their hearts out yesterday. But the coaching staff either couldn't or wouldn't make the adjustments needed to win that football game.

Any way you slice it, Pittsburgh is still a notch below Indy and New England in the AFC. And they need to win this weekend to maintain their position as the third best team in the conference.

Atlanta Dan
12-10-2007, 12:43 PM
[QUOTE=Jeremy;337534]Players....yes. But the focus should be on the piss poor job that the coaching staff did. QUOTE]

Then why this quote from you?

But Saint Ben had chance after chance to get the Steelers back into the game in the second half and hw wiffed on every one of them.

If you want to make an argument, then at least stick to it.

RoethlisBURGHer
12-10-2007, 12:47 PM
Jeremy, do us all a favor and do what you threaten. Please go become a Colts fan.

I don't think you have ever posted anything positive. You are the most negetive member of this board. Ben could go 50/50 for 50 TD's against the best pass defense, and you would still say he sucked the entire game. Parker could break the single game rushing and TD record against the best run defense and you would still call him a horrible running back.

Please just leave. Or moderators, please just ban him. He's not here to be part of conversation, just to stir the pot and piss people off.

X-Terminator
12-10-2007, 12:52 PM
Sorry Jeremy, but I still fail to see how not scoring any points in the 2nd half lies at the feet of Ben and Ben alone. Lazy fans look for scapegoats or can't see past the QB to other problems the offense may have.

I don't think the QB should get all of the credit when the offense plays well nor take all of the blame when it doesn't. I realize it goes with the territory of being the guy that handles the ball on every offensive play, but it simply isn't right.

And I never envisioned you to be a bandwagon fan. Finding another team to root for if the Steelers don't re-sign Faneca? What the hell is wrong with you?

Jeremy
12-10-2007, 12:59 PM
Sorry Jeremy, but I still fail to see how not scoring any points in the 2nd half lies at the feet of Ben and Ben alone. Lazy fans look for scapegoats or can't see past the QB to other problems the offense may have.

I don't think the QB should get all of the credit when the offense plays well nor take all of the blame when it doesn't. I realize it goes with the territory of being the guy that handles the ball on every offensive play, but it simply isn't right.

And I never envisioned you to be a bandwagon fan. Finding another team to root for if the Steelers don't re-sign Faneca? What the hell is wrong with you?

Why do you, or anyone else around here for that matter, care? My reasons are mine and mine alone. I'm far from a bandwagon fan, but you an only watch the franchise misplace their priorities so many times before you get really frustrated.

X-Terminator
12-10-2007, 01:27 PM
Why do you, or anyone else around here for that matter, care? My reasons are mine and mine alone. I'm far from a bandwagon fan, but you an only watch the franchise misplace their priorities so many times before you get really frustrated.

I've just read another thread which states your "reasons," so that point is now moot, nor will I bring them up here.

I may get frustrated at what the franchise does at times, but I would NEVER, EVER say I would find another team to root for. That's what a bandwagon fan does, as much as you don't want to hear it.

ShutDown24
12-10-2007, 01:50 PM

We care because it's people like you who give Steeler fans a bad name.

steelergirl07
12-10-2007, 02:35 PM
Wow, I thought I was the only one who didn't like this guy.

Leave um be. He's just trying to start stuff.

Jeremy
12-10-2007, 06:50 PM
I've just read another thread which states your "reasons," so that point is now moot, nor will I bring them up here.

I may get frustrated at what the franchise does at times, but I would NEVER, EVER say I would find another team to root for. That's what a bandwagon fan does, as much as you don't want to hear it.

I show the exact same amout of loyalty to the franchise and they show to the fans.

SteelCityMan786
12-10-2007, 09:48 PM

I hear that XT. :cheers: Every team is going to have a bad day every once in awhile. If they respond well to it, then they can overcome it.

One more reason why, even in the bad times, I stand behind the Steelers.

ShutDown24
12-10-2007, 09:59 PM
I show the exact same amout of loyalty to the franchise and they show to the fans.

So them losing to possibly the greatest football team ever assembled (Cheating or not) means they are un-loyal to the fans? Wow, I'll have to think about that one...

Jeremy
12-10-2007, 10:03 PM
So them losing to possibly the greatest football team ever assembled (Cheating or not) means they are un-loyal to the fans? Wow, I'll have to think about that one...

Not doing everything to win is disloyal.

ShutDown24
12-10-2007, 10:09 PM
Not doing everything to win is disloyal.

You are in one hell of a position to say that. So what example can you offer up that the team didn't do everything they could to win? You certainley were not on the field. Even if what you accuse is true which you can't prove at all, as much as fans hate to admit it, we don't own teams, the owners do. They don't owe the fans anything. Sure we supply their income but we are not doing them any favors by going to games and buying their merchanise - They can find that anywhere, plus we get joy out of it. That is what makes sports a win-win situation for both the buisness side of it and the entertainment side.

I repeat what others have said: Please, go become a Colts or Pats fan. You would fit in with the fair weather crowd better. It is pretty obvious to me you aren't willing to offer any praise for one of the greatest historical and current sports franchises in history - only insults.

Jeremy
12-10-2007, 10:11 PM
You are in one hell of a position to say that. So what example can you offer up that the team didn't do everything they could to win? You certainley were not on the field. Even if that is true which you can't prove atll all, as much as fans hate to admit it, we don't own teams, the owners do. Sure we supply their income but we are not doing them any favors by going to games and buying their merchanise - We get joy out of it.

I repeat what others have said: Please, go become a Colts or Pats fan. You would fit in with the fair weather crowd better. It is pretty obvious to me you aren't willing to offer any praise for one of the greatest historical and current sports franchises in history only insults.

Praise what? A 2-4 road record? A 31-13 embarassment in New England?

I'm pissed because I saw a team that gave it's all but a coaching staff that got totally outclassed. Keep your head in the sand.

ShutDown24
12-10-2007, 10:13 PM
Praise what? A 2-4 road record? A 31-13 embarassment in New England?

I'm pissed because I saw a team that gave it's all but a coaching staff that got totally outclassed. Keep your head in the sand.

5 Super Bowl rings (Leading all franchises in the league in case you didn't know) isn't anything to praise?

Jeremy
12-10-2007, 10:17 PM
5 Super Bowl rings (Leading all franchises in the league in case you didn't know) isn't anything to praise?

Of course it is. But you know as well as I do that you can't keep living in the past. We ran off a poster who had the phrase as his username not too long ago.

I love the Steelers. They're part of my childhood and they're in my blood. I want them to win every single game and I take it personally when they lose. And it hurts even more when I see a team playing it's guys out and a coaching staff that seemed to have gone into JV mode. It hurts when a franchise known for it's class is all of a sudden talking more trash than I've ever seen them talk. It hurts when my Steelers get embrassed on national tv by a team I have no respect for.

ShutDown24
12-10-2007, 10:21 PM
Of course it is. But you know as well as I do that you can't keep living in the past. We ran off a poster who had the phrase as his username not too long ago.

I love the Steelers. They're part of my childhood and they're in my blood. I want them to win every single game and I take it personally when they lose. And it hurts even more when I see a team playing it's guys out and a coaching staff that seemed to have gone into JV mode. It hurts when a franchise known for it's class is all of a sudden talking more trash than I've ever seen them talk. It hurts when my Steelers get embrassed on national tv by a team I have no respect for.

Looking at your posts (View profile > Find all posts by user) it seems almost every single thing you post about the Steelers is negative, not just after losses either. I don't know why you think a team who you seem to have so much critisism for owes you anything. Fan from birth or not, all I know is I consider fans of anything to support the product they are behind 100%. Anyone that threatens to go root for another team isn't a real fan to me.

Jeremy
12-10-2007, 10:24 PM
Looking at your posts (View profile > Find all posts by user) it seems almost every single thing you post about the Steelers is negative, not just after losses either. I don't know why you think a team who you seem to have so much critisism for owes you anything. Fan from birth or not, all I know is I consider fans of anything to support the product they are behind 100%. Anyone that threatens to go root for another team isn't a real fan to me.

Well then I guess it's a good thing I don't give a damn what you think.

ShutDown24
12-10-2007, 10:33 PM
Well then I guess it's a good thing I don't give a damn what you think.

If that was true, you wouldn't have been posting back and forth with me all day now isn't it?

I think most people reading this understand what I have been saying.