PDA

View Full Version : Sick of pats

SteelCity65
12-10-2007, 12:46 AM
ESPN= Entertainment Sports & Patriots Network. Im tired of all this mumbo jumbo about the pats. Pats this, pats that when is it gonna end!? I'm literally to the point where im going to stop watchin espn and all other patriot darling networks. Im just gonna watch the steelers games and thats it, I cant take it anymore. I hate brady, bellicheat, rodney harrison, bruschi, robert kraft, kraft mac n cheese ahhhhhhhh!!! Does any1 agree with me?

fansince'76
12-10-2007, 12:49 AM
Simple solution - don't watch ESPN. I haven't watched anything on that network since the "officiating controversy" after SB XL that they in large part created, outside of a football game being broadcast on it. Even then, I watch with the sound muted the majority of the time.

Infamix
12-10-2007, 12:51 AM
ESPN headquarters IS in MA, just so you guys know

SteelCity65
12-10-2007, 12:53 AM
haha Oh yeah, beleive me when i watch steeler games i mute the announcers(especially simms,madden, and michaels) and i turn on 102.5 WDVE and listen to bill Hillgrove and Tunch IIlkin. I jsut cant stand the pats anymore if they win the SB this year i will be pretty angry. The thing thats the worst is how lucky they are.

Infamix
12-10-2007, 01:06 AM
haha Oh yeah, beleive me when i watch steeler games i mute the announcers(especially simms,madden, and michaels) and i turn on 102.5 WDVE and listen to bill Hillgrove and Tunch IIlkin. I jsut cant stand the pats anymore if they win the SB this year i will be pretty angry. The thing thats the worst is how lucky they are.

They did get pretty lucky against the ravens but overall they keep dominating teams man, hard to deny that. But yeah, the pat-stroking is getting a little annoying

silver & black
12-10-2007, 05:31 AM
I hate the Pats too, but what does anyone think ESPN and all the other sports shows are going to talk about?

Like it or not, the Patriots are a damn good team... the best I've seen since the 70's ...and probably better.

How cool would it be if 0-13 Miami were to take down 13-0 New England? I know, I know......... one can hope can't he?

TackleMeBen
12-10-2007, 05:56 AM
I hate the Pats too, but what does anyone think ESPN and all the other sports shows are going to talk about?

Like it or not, the Patriots are a damn good team... the best I've seen since the 70's ...and probably better.

How cool would it be if 0-13 Miami were to take down 13-0 New England? I know, I know......... one can hope can't he?

yes you can hope and i will he right there with you. i am going to be the biggest jets fan sunday when they play the cheaters. i hope coach magani pulls something out of his hat that will put the knife in the pats perfect situation.

BradshawsBaldHead
12-10-2007, 06:29 AM
People, listen, if the Steelers were 13-0 right now it would be them getting all the stroking, the media just loves to carry on about an undefeated season, but at the end of the day who gives a damn, wining the super bowl is the only thing teams play for.
ESPN games are the lamest in terms of anouncers, but if you watched the Ravens Pats game, they were definitley anti patriots and were all excited whenever the Ravens did something, it was as biased as it could be in favor of the Ravens. And Tony Cornhole has no right to be in the booth! What a marooon

jjpro11
12-10-2007, 04:10 PM
its gotta be hurting their ratings a bit though... people get sick of hearing the same thing over and over again and end up tuning out.

Steeler in Carolina
12-10-2007, 06:00 PM
The Pats will probably go 16-0 and that will make it much sweeter beating them in the playoffs.

BlastFurnace
12-10-2007, 06:11 PM
I live right in the heart of Cowboy country. I am far more sick of the Cowboys than I am of the Patriots. I hear it from them.....every....single....Monday!

If the Patriots win it all, all I have to do is turn off ESPN. If the Cowboys happen to win it all this season......this entire offseason will be unbearable because I won't be able to get away from it.

Jeremy
12-10-2007, 06:12 PM
The beauty of the military is that I get Cowboys fans, Patriots fans, etc talking trash every single week.

What was really nice was when we went on our Super Bowl run and all I did was smile and wave at all the fans of other teams as we won ring #5.

MACH1
12-10-2007, 07:14 PM
You know what I'm tired of? All the damn pats threads. :wink02:

HometownGal
12-10-2007, 07:21 PM

I'm with you there, MACH. :cheers: The freakin' game is over, we got our hineys handed to us and dat's dat. Time to quite Livinginthepast (:horror:) and move on.

Speaking of which - can you imagine how bad it would be if you know who was still here? :dang:

SteelCityMan786
12-10-2007, 07:23 PM
Yeah well, maybe if we get lucky, we can get a match up with them in the AFCCG and if they haven't lost till then, give them their first loss at home. Anyway. Yeah let's move on and prep for the Jags.

Stillers33
12-10-2007, 07:45 PM
seeing james harisson riseing the afc championship tropfy in new england :tt02::tt02:

SteelCityMan786
12-10-2007, 07:48 PM
seeing james harisson riseing the afc championship tropfy in new england :tt02::tt02:

I'd dig that.

The Duke
12-10-2007, 07:50 PM

Yep, this is starting to look like a pats board.

why not talk more about the jags? i'm more concerned about them than the pats right now

verks36
12-10-2007, 08:03 PM
ESPN headquarters IS in MA, just so you guys know

actually it is in bristoll CT but besides the point

I agree f#@K espn and some of their crap.
If you think about it they basically run all of the public opinion they basically if they wanted to could make the whole world hate a athlete if they wanted to. They kinda did it to TO.

SteelCityMan786
12-10-2007, 08:37 PM
actually it is in bristoll CT but besides the point

I agree f#@K espn and some of their crap.
If you think about it they basically run all of the public opinion they basically if they wanted to could make the whole world hate a athlete if they wanted to. They kinda did it to TO.

They're professionals at doing that. I already hate Brady and Moss.