PDA

View Full Version : Congrats, Tim Tebow

revefsreleets
12-10-2007, 08:49 AM
First off, I hate the Gators. I consider the 3 major Florida football schools the axis of evil. But what this kid did was remarkable this year. And he did it against top notch talent. McFadden will be the better NFL player, but Tebow is going to be an all-time college QB stud.

pittsburghp8baller
12-10-2007, 09:47 AM
agreed. congrats on a great year by tebow. he byfar had a better season than any1 else (u could kinda argue the case that kevan smith had a better year but he ran under the radar for to long playing at UCF).

xXTheSteelKingsXx
12-10-2007, 02:49 PM
I'm with you Rev in your Gator hate especially after both basketball and football championship games but Tebow does deserve congrats for the phenominal season he has had.

SteelCityMan786
12-10-2007, 05:15 PM
He might already be on pace to be the first repeat in awhile, and the first ever 3 peat.

Steeler in Carolina
12-10-2007, 06:02 PM
He may win as many Heisman's as Beano Cook predicted Ron Paulus would win at Notre Dame. Tebow could win 3 since he plays in a very offensive minded system.

revefsreleets
12-11-2007, 08:17 AM
I have Kevin Smith from UCF as my 2008 frontrunner. He'll be a preseason favorite, he'll be on everyone's radar, and UCF has already been put on the Heisman map by Dante Culpepper. If he stays healthy, he's going to crush a bunch of top-notch college RB's records next year.

SteelCityMan786
12-11-2007, 03:42 PM
I have Kevin Smith from UCF as my 2008 frontrunner. He'll be a preseason favorite, he'll be on everyone's radar, and UCF has already been put on the Heisman map by Dante Culpepper. If he stays healthy, he's going to crush a bunch of top-notch college RB's records next year.

After how he played in the CUSA championship, he's on my radar IF HE COMES BACK. However, the voters history probably leans towards the Tim Tebow's of the world who play at the Florida's, Ohio State's, USC's, etc.

revefsreleets
12-11-2007, 07:22 PM
He'll be back. And Tebow will have a tough time repeating. He won't need to carry the team as much next year on his shoulders.

Godfather
12-12-2007, 10:44 AM
I think Chase Daniel should have gotten it. The Gators fell from national champs with Leak to a 3-loss team with Tebag. Missouri played way above their historical level.

Steeler in Carolina
12-12-2007, 05:57 PM
There's no doubt that Tebow had an unreal season, but I can't understand how Smith from UCF didn't even get invited to New York. What does a player from a mid major have to do to get any love from the Heisman voters?

lilyoder6
12-12-2007, 06:15 PM
smith had had the best stats as a rb this yr.. the only reason he wasn't there was b/c he plays for ucf... and there record didn't hep him either... but i think this kid is very good..

revefsreleets
12-13-2007, 08:28 AM
The school will put some money into a Heisman candidacy for him next year. They know how to do it because they had a test run with Culpepper. I'm not sure what UCF's ooc schedule is like (I can't find it anywhere online), but a big ooc win is all they need to really move him up the charts.

Haiku_Dirtt
12-17-2007, 02:10 AM
First off, I hate the Gators. I consider the 3 major Florida football schools the axis of evil. But what this kid did was remarkable this year. And he did it against top notch talent. McFadden will be the better NFL player, but Tebow is going to be an all-time college QB stud.

I think he has a chance to be better than Danny Wuerffel.

A tailored white suite and carnation might helped him in non-football circles though. Jokes aside. Squeaky clean worked this year.

TheWarDen86
12-20-2007, 06:12 PM
Yes, Congratulations Tim.

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/1808/timtebowgirllo2.jpg

You lucky %#@^&*!!!!