PDA

View Full Version : Hi All! Steelernation!

BlitzburgForever
12-10-2007, 11:23 AM
Hated to have to join the week of our loss, but my kids busdriver poed me this morning.

I walked out to load our son onto the wheelchair lift and said to him " Boy Steelers got outplayed and outcoached" referring to our Pats 2nd half performance. His reply " I heard they opened 2 new rides at Disney world" I just said "well see you later" and walked into house. I had an inkling he was weird, cuz my wife told me he once said "people should stick with the teams in their own states" what a weirdo. Yet I'll talk with him about the Browns when he wants to talk about that lowly team :toofunny: I feel debating is what makes being an nfl fan fun! My dad got me liking the Steelers at age 6! Anyways it makes it interesting having fans of different teams talking and debating, most cleveland fans just badger you by saying stuff like " you need to burn that coat" or similar. My friends that come over include Philly ,Oakland, cleveland(the most since I'm in Ohio), dallas and Pittsburg. This makes it fun! It's not like I live in Cleveland! the busdriver believes that, but yet told my wife 6 weeks ago he was about to become a Cinci fan and buy a shirt, so he has no team loyalty. Old people get strange in their ways I guess. He must support us all living in little boxes too. I didn't know there was some official rule till I met him. The next time he mentions the browns I'm going to repeat what he said and walk into the house!

susielr
12-10-2007, 11:26 AM
Hated to have to join the week of our loss, but my kids busdriver poed me this morning.

I walked out to load our son onto the wheelchair lift and said to him " Boy Steelers got outplayed and outcoached" referring to our Pats 2nd half performance. His reply " I heard they opened 2 new rides at Disney world" I just said "well see you later" and walked into house. I had an inkling he was weird, cuz my wife told me he once said "people should stick with the teams in their own states" what a weirdo. Yet I'll talk with him about the Browns when he wants to talk about that lowly team :toofunny: I feel debating is what makes being an nfl fan fun! My dad got me liking the Steelers at age 6! Anyways it makes it interesting having fans of different teams talking and debating, most cleveland fans just badger you by saying stuff like " you need to burn that coat" or similar. My friends that come over include Philly ,Oakland, cleveland(the most since I'm in Ohio), dallas and Pittsburg. This makes it fun! It's not like I live in Cleveland! the busdriver believes that, but yet told my wife 6 weeks ago he was about to become a Cinci fan and buy a shirt, so he has no team loyalty. Old people get strange in their ways I guess. He must support us all living in little boxes too. I didn't know there was some official rule till I met him. The next time he mentions the browns I'm going to repeat what he said and walk into the house!

Hello !! I joined here too because I am a female and none of my female friends watch football so I have really no one but my husband to talk to so I need more. I love football, I watch game after game on Sundays. Its the greatest. Welcome.

fansince'76
12-10-2007, 11:49 AM
Welcome to the board, BlitzburgForever! :cheers:

If you have any questions or concerns about the site, please feel free to PM (Private Message) myself, HometownGal, or Crushzilla. Post often and have fun!

Crushzilla
12-10-2007, 01:13 PM
Welcome to the SteelersFever family, BlitzburgForever.

Be sure to read the "Laws of the Land" and feel free to contact any member of the Moderation crew with any questions you may have.

xXTheSteelKingsXx
12-10-2007, 02:44 PM
Welcome.

geo123
12-10-2007, 03:31 PM
Welcome, happy posting.

HometownGal
12-10-2007, 07:08 PM
Hiya BlitzburgForever and welcome to the #1 Steelers fan site anywhere! :smile::tt02::wave:

SteelCityMan786
12-10-2007, 07:47 PM
Welcome to Steelers Fever.

SteelersMongol
12-11-2007, 08:11 AM
Welcome and enjoy.

SteelerFanInCA
12-11-2007, 03:47 PM
Hello and welcome to the site. :tt02::tt02::tt02:

Moonlite37
12-12-2007, 01:21 PM
All hail to you Steeler Fan!:tt02: