PDA

View Full Version : Hello and it won't be the same

RP_McMurphy
12-10-2007, 02:07 PM
As a Jaguars fan from 1995. I was stationed there in 95 and became a fan as I was a Dolphins fan and they were treating Shula wrong. It won't be the same without Cowher on the sideline for a Jaguars and Steelers game. It was always a joy to play him as you knew you would get a good hard hitting game that you could measure yourself in. Sometimes we won and sometimes you guys won but they were always interesting games in the old AFC Central. I will have more to talk about later this but here's to a good game played between two hard hitting football teams that play football the right way.

HometownGal
12-10-2007, 02:11 PM
As a Jaguars fan from 1995. I was stationed there in 95 and became a fan as I was a Dolphins fan and they were treating Shula wrong. It won't be the same without Cowher on the sideline for a Jaguars and Steelers game. It was always a joy to play him as you knew you would get a good hard hitting game that you could measure yourself in. Sometimes we won and sometimes you guys won but they were always interesting games in the old AFC Central. I will have more to talk about later this but here's to a good game played between two hard hitting football teams that play football the right way.

Hiya RP and welcome to Steelers Fever! :smile::wave:

I believe the Jags will still see a hard-hitting game with a few tweeks here and there and I know we will see the same. It's gonna be a dogfight imho! Good luck and here's to an injury free game (with a Steelers victory, of course)! :cheers::wink02:

rowedf
12-10-2007, 02:11 PM
I think you'll still get a good hard hitting football team from Tomlin's Steelers.

fansince'76
12-10-2007, 02:20 PM
Welcome to SF, RP_McMurphy! Good luck and here's to a good injury-free game. The old AFC Central rivalry between our teams is one I still miss and it was always closely fought. :cheers:

xXTheSteelKingsXx
12-10-2007, 02:35 PM
Welcome.

geo123
12-10-2007, 03:32 PM
Welcome and enjoy the site.

SteelersMongol
12-11-2007, 08:04 AM
Welcome and enjoy.

SteelerFanInCA
12-11-2007, 03:49 PM
Welcome. :tt02::tt02::tt02:

Crushzilla
12-11-2007, 08:18 PM
Welcome to the SteelersFever family, RP_McMurphy.

Be sure to read the "Laws of the Land" and feel free to contact any member of the Moderation crew with any questions you may have.

My stomach starts to flop whenever I think about playing the Jags.

Moonlite37
12-12-2007, 01:19 PM
All hail to you Steeler Fan!:tt02: