PDA

View Full Version : Preemeptive Ignore

Jeremy
12-10-2007, 07:09 PM
Have you ever looked at user list at the bottom of the page and decided right then and there to put someone on your ignore list?

I added two Pats trolls just a few minutes ago.

RoethlisBURGHer
12-10-2007, 07:12 PM
Yeah, I've done that to quite a few of those lil bastards.

Jeremy
12-10-2007, 07:13 PM
Yeah, I've done that to quite a few of those lil bastards.

Speaking of ignore lists, I thought I had made it to yours this morning. :cheers:

RoethlisBURGHer
12-10-2007, 07:14 PM
Eh, it's hard to ignore a Steelers fan.

Jeremy
12-10-2007, 07:15 PM
Eh, it's hard to ignore a Steelers fan.

Just admit it, you want to see what crazy things I'll say next. :wink02:

RoethlisBURGHer
12-10-2007, 07:17 PM
LMAO that too. :cheers:

Jeremy
12-10-2007, 07:20 PM
Truth be told I think I only have a real problem with a handfull of Steelers fan on this board. Outside of those two wackjobs who root for Hawaii, all of the others strike me as really young and probably not all together with it as far as the history of the team over the last 10-15 years go. I know I should tone down the things I write, but sometimes it's too damn hard to let them off the hook without knocking them around a little bit.

19ward86
12-10-2007, 07:50 PM
ive never put someone on ignore because i figure i am educated enough(not to be offensive) to counter what they say. not always am i right but i am willing to take that chance.

Jeremy
12-10-2007, 07:55 PM
ive never put someone on ignore because i figure i am educated enough(not to be offensive) to counter what they say. not always am i right but i am willing to take that chance.

Oh I'm educated enough, I just have better things to do with my time.

GBMelBlount
12-10-2007, 08:03 PM
ive never put someone on ignore

Nor have I. I've had a few differences with people on SF but never put on ignore. IMO we're all Steelers brethren despite our differences of opinion. Especially when the discussion is Steelers / football. :cheers:

HometownGal
12-10-2007, 08:23 PM
Unfortunately, I can't put anyone on ignore - LOL!

Truthfully, though, I wouldn't put anyone on ignore even if I could. Though I may not agree with someone's opinion, I always enjoy reading them.

SteelCityMan786
12-10-2007, 08:25 PM
Unfortunately, I can't put anyone on ignore - LOL!

Truthfully, though, I wouldn't put anyone on ignore even if I could. Though I may not agree with someone's opinion, I always enjoy reading them.

Yeah, and you can report them flamers or rules flaunters!

pittsburghp8baller
12-11-2007, 02:01 PM
ha! were wackjobs now! thats funny! jeremy why dont u find a new team and go bug those fans because ur not annoying anymore ur posts r jus lame and sad i jus cant help but laughing!

Atlanta Dan
12-11-2007, 02:22 PM
I will put troll fans of other teams on ignore.

I talked about putting some folks on ignore while talking politics in the Locker Room this past summer and concluded that was my own damn fault and not those posters for me not using this board for its best purpose, which is to discuss Steelers football.

I have put one poster who claims to be a Stelers fan on ignore - interestingly enough he has posted quite a bit in this thread but since he is on ignore I have no idea what he is posting here.:sofunny:

Borski
12-11-2007, 03:30 PM
I have never put anyone on my ignore list, not even the trolls...

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-11-2007, 03:44 PM
Why cant I see any posts in this thread?.....OHHHHHHHH!!!!!!:wink02:

GBMelBlount
12-11-2007, 03:52 PM
Hey, anyone know how LLT's doing? I haven't seen him on SF in months!!!!

Preacher
12-13-2007, 05:48 PM
I will put troll fans of other teams on ignore.

I talked about putting some folks on ignore while talking politics in the Locker Room this past summer and concluded that was my own damn fault and not those posters for me not using this board for its best purpose, which is to discuss Steelers football.

I have put one poster who claims to be a Stelers fan on ignore - interestingly enough he has posted quite a bit in this thread but since he is on ignore I have no idea what he is posting here.:sofunny:

HEY!!

I haven't posted in this thread yet!!! :wink02::wink02:

:sofunny:

SteelCityMan786
12-13-2007, 05:51 PM
HEY!!

I haven't posted in this thread yet!!! :wink02::wink02:

:sofunny:

That just put you on my ignore list Preacher. :sofunny:

MACH1
12-13-2007, 07:54 PM
What????

SteelersMongol
12-14-2007, 10:59 PM
Nor have I. I've had a few differences with people on SF but never put on ignore. IMO we're all Steelers brethren despite our differences of opinion. Especially when the discussion is Steelers / football. :cheers:

Amen 2 that. :cheers: No one is on my ignore list. Even the Browns ones. :tt02: