PDA

View Full Version : j. kitna and p. warrick will struggle sunday

tony hipchest
10-19-2005, 10:39 AM
if so the bengals might want to think about bringing in akili smith for his vick like atheletisism. and if dillon starts pouting get him out of there and run kijana carter. :rofl:

anyone remember fat daddy dan wilkenson, wilkerson, whatever in the late 90's when he gave a quote that he would never play for the steelers and he would rather retire than play for coach cowher? he said because he hated him, his big jaw and the yelling and screaming, spitting and acting like a player who could still play :grin: i just remembered that reminiscing about bengal busts. had to be one of the biggest cases of player hateritis ever.

NotDarkYet
10-19-2005, 01:22 PM
what exactly are you talking about?

tony hipchest
10-19-2005, 02:34 PM
what exactly are you talking about?

bengals :grin:

bengalsfan21
10-19-2005, 06:08 PM
I am lost to, I guess I am not as quick minded as some but Kitna was not a bust nor was he a draft pick of ours.

tony hipchest
10-19-2005, 07:27 PM
i never said kitna was a bust. he won a ton of games for the bengals. he was aquired about 5 years ago when he lost the job in seattle to m. hasselbeck. and who said anything about draft? otherwise i wouldve brought up david klingler. but remember big daddy dan and how much he hated cowher????? hilarious! aint that hater in denver now?

BlitzburghRockCity
10-19-2005, 08:20 PM
If Kitna is playing, its becuz Farrior knocked Palmer into next week w/ a HUGE sack on a fire blitz up the middle ! :grin:

tony hipchest
10-19-2005, 08:40 PM
If Kitna is playing, its becuz Farrior knocked Palmer into next week w/ a HUGE sack on a fire blitz up the middle ! :grin:
FINALLY! someone gets it!

bengalsfan21
10-19-2005, 08:49 PM
FINALLY! someone gets it!

Ok I get the Kitna one and big daddy but where did Peter Warrick come from?

tony hipchest
10-19-2005, 09:01 PM
Ok I get the Kitna one and big daddy but where did Peter Warrick come from?
the seminoles :grin:

not sure where he was born or went to h.s.

CantStop85
10-19-2005, 10:19 PM
Apparently not many share your sense of humor...

tony hipchest
10-19-2005, 10:35 PM
Apparently not many share your sense of humor...

yet charles johnsons dance is so hilarious. or is it chad?

BlitzburghRockCity
10-19-2005, 11:36 PM
charles johnson couldnt dance !!! :grin:

BigCat
10-20-2005, 12:22 PM
i never said kitna was a bust. he won a ton of games for the bengals. he was aquired about 5 years ago when he lost the job in seattle to m. hasselbeck. and who said anything about draft? otherwise i wouldve brought up david klingler. but remember big daddy dan and how much he hated cowher????? hilarious! aint that hater in denver now?
Kitna lost his job in Seattle to Matt Hasslebeck? I think you're mistaken there. It was Dilfer he lost his job to.
And for Wilkinson being such a bust. He managed to stay in the league for over ten years. And he currently playing for the Detroit Lions. Not, bad for bust???

tony hipchest
10-20-2005, 12:50 PM
And for Wilkinson being such a bust. He managed to stay in the league for over ten years. And he currently playing for the Detroit Lions. Not, bad for bust???

and he should thank the bengals for that. letting him go probably lenghtened his career by 5-7 yrs. he was the browns version of coutney brown.

tony hipchest
10-20-2005, 12:52 PM
Kitna lost his job in Seattle to Matt Hasslebeck? I think you're mistaken there. It was Dilfer he lost his job to.

oops! i was also mistaken about him winning a ton of games for the bengals. my bad :grin:

bigbengalbubba
10-20-2005, 02:43 PM
I'm pretty sure Bradshaw will suck this Sunday too. Why should this Sunday be any different?

tony hipchest
10-20-2005, 02:57 PM
I'm pretty sure Bradshaw will suck this Sunday too. Why should this Sunday be any different?

hes done much better this year since fox booted that stiff collinsworth off the pregame show and into the booth. lmao

bigbengalbubba
10-20-2005, 03:42 PM
hes done much better this year since fox booted that stiff collinsworth off the pregame show and into the booth. lmao

Nope, I'm pretty sure he still sucks!

NotDarkYet
10-20-2005, 05:21 PM
oh, ic this is a fantasy land post...

Well I cant wait for superman and the abominable snowman to put on the pads this sunday and sprinkle fairydust all over the field lulling the opposing team to sleep!

Seriously, this has to be the worst smack thread in the history of the intraweb.

Go_Cats
10-20-2005, 05:44 PM
oh, ic this is a fantasy land post...

Well I cant wait for superman and the abominable snowman to put on the pads this sunday and sprinkle fairydust all over the field lulling the opposing team to sleep!

Seriously, this has to be the worst smack thread in the history of the intraweb.
Good Posting. I'm not really suprised considering these people think 3-2 is better than 5-1 :checkit:

tony hipchest
10-20-2005, 06:00 PM
:rofl: oh, ic this is a fantasy land post...

:rofl: i know, i can get better smacktalk out of fellow steelerfans!

tony hipchest
10-20-2005, 06:03 PM
Good Posting. I'm not really suprised considering these people think 3-2 is better than 5-1 :checkit:

5-1>3-2????? is that all you got? come on man, this is the smack forum not the math forum!

Hammer67
10-20-2005, 08:19 PM

This thread may not be the best smack talk on the web...agreed there...but regarding the 5-1 record...who did they play so far???

Aside from the Steelers and the Jags, who they already lost to, I think the Bengals have the easiest schedule in the NFL for the first half of the season. Any half way decent team should be able to handle the bottom feeders the Bengals beat so far. So, the 5-1 smack talk is kind of lame at this point. Win a couple of division championships and maybe you can talk some smack and not sound lame.

It is interesting to see Bengals fans out in force, though...It's been awfully quiet from Cincy fans on the web since, well, since the web was introduced. :checkit: :sign09:

CantStop85
10-20-2005, 11:05 PM
This thread may not be the best smack talk on the web...agreed there...but regarding the 5-1 record...who did they play so far???

Aside from the Steelers and the Jags, who they already lost to, I think the Bengals have the easiest schedule in the NFL for the first half of the season. Any half way decent team should be able to handle the bottom feeders the Bengals beat so far. So, the 5-1 smack talk is kind of lame at this point. Win a couple of division championships and maybe you can talk some smack and not sound lame.
For the love of God, please stop talking about the weak schedule.

"Who have the Bengals played?"
6 teams, 5 of which they have beaten

"The Bengals lost to the Jags."
Yup, and so did you guys. And if I recall correctly, we only lost by a field goal...how much did you guys lose by again?

"Maddox lost the game for us."
Yeah, and the double teams on chad as a result of TJ Houshmandzadeh being out lost the game for us...get over it.

Let's watch the game on Sunday and then try to determine who the best team really is.

BigCat
10-20-2005, 11:57 PM

It is interesting to see Bengals fans out in force, though...It's been awfully quiet from Cincy fans on the web since, well, since the web was introduced. :checkit: :sign09:
There are sixteen games in a season. And of the sixteen, fourteen of them will be played among common opponents of the Bengals and Steelers. So don't give this bs about a weak scgedule. You're basically playing the same schedule the Bengals are.

tony hipchest
10-21-2005, 10:26 AM
There are sixteen games in a season. And of the sixteen, fourteen of them will be played among common opponents of the Bengals and Steelers. So don't give this bs about a weak scgedule. You're basically playing the same schedule the Bengals are.
14 games will be played by common opponents??? i think youre mistaken there.
12 games vs. common opponents
2 games head to head
bengals play buffalo and k.c.
pitt played n.e. and s.d.

so i guess our schedule could be looked at as easier because we get to play the bengals twice whereas they have to play the steelers twice.

BigCat
10-21-2005, 11:11 AM
14 games will be played by common opponents??? i think youre mistaken there.
12 games vs. common opponents
2 games head to head
bengals play buffalo and k.c.
pitt played n.e. and s.d.

so i guess our schedule could be looked at as easier because we get to play the bengals twice whereas they have to play the steelers twice.
You can look at it however you want. Most importantly you'll be looking up to us in the standings. :grin:

tony hipchest
10-21-2005, 11:25 AM
You can look at it however you want. Most importantly you'll be looking up to us in the standings. :grin:
yeah thats important. i bet the nfl gives a nice ring and trophy for having a 1 or 2 game lead on a divisional opponent 6-7 weeks into the season.

BigCat
10-21-2005, 11:36 PM
yeah thats important. i bet the nfl gives a nice ring and trophy for having a 1 or 2 game lead on a divisional opponent 6-7 weeks into the season.
I was expecting something a bit more creative with a comeback. What can I expect from a delusional Steeler fan.
I'll comeback in , let's say seven weeks and I'll post the same thing because we'll still be ahead in the standings.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-22-2005, 02:14 AM
I'll comeback in , let's say seven weeks and I'll post the same thing because we'll still be ahead in the standings

and you call US delusional ????????

BigCat
10-22-2005, 11:17 AM
and you call US delusional ????????
If you want to consider yourself delusional, go right ahead. I only mentioned fan, pertaining to just one person. But, if you feel the need to be included as a delusional fan, I may need to rewrite that and add fans instead of fan.
:grin:

tony hipchest
10-22-2005, 12:14 PM
I was expecting something a bit more creative with a comeback. What can I expect from a delusional Steeler fan.
I'll comeback in , let's say seven weeks and I'll post the same thing because we'll still be ahead in the standings.
looks like you fizzled out and ran out of smack. either that or im delusional for not recognizing the trophy and ring your team was awarded for being 5-1 and leading the division. oh well, see you in 7 weeks.

fyi- they dont award trophys or rings at that point of the season either. but if youre patient and keep winning your team might get some nice afc north championship tee-shirts, and still flop in the playoffs (see san diego last year)

Hammer67
10-23-2005, 10:24 AM
If you want to consider yourself delusional, go right ahead. I only mentioned fan, pertaining to just one person. But, if you feel the need to be included as a delusional fan, I may need to rewrite that and add fans instead of fan.
:grin:

Haha...I love it. A "growl" from Cinci fans who have been quiet for years...Now that the Browns fans have all mostly gone away, the bandwagon fans in Cinci are feeling frisky.

That's cute...nice kitty. :finger:

tony hipchest
10-23-2005, 12:18 PM

Bad cats: Bengals growling again
Sunday, October 23, 2005

By Ed Bouchette, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

But there were monumental busts, like Big Daddy Dan Wilkinson and Ki-Jana Carter, back-to-back No. 1 washouts in the 1994 and '95 drafts. Or Akili Smith, taken third in '99 and Peter Warrick, fourth in 2000. Other high draft picks such as David Klingler (sixth) and John Copeland (fifth) bombed in the early '90s.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"monumental busts" :grin: words from another delusional steeler fan!

tony hipchest
10-24-2005, 10:44 AM
and to close this thread may i say:

different players....

same old bengals, same results!

tony hipchest
09-21-2006, 10:09 AM
and to close this thread may i say:

different players....

same old bengals, same results!

and that goes for this year too.

fyi- they dont award trophys or rings at that point of the season either. but if youre patient and keep winning your team might get some nice afc north championship tee-shirts, and still flop in the playoffs (see san diego last year)

how prophetic.

Stillers#1
09-21-2006, 10:13 AM
Ya, no kidding, but IMO they didn't really win the division last year.

Tankus_Maximus
09-21-2006, 10:17 AM
I thought Charles Johnson used to be our receiver?? He came around the same time they drafted Hines. Last I saw him he was with the 'Pats.

sumo
09-21-2006, 02:16 PM
This thread makes perfect sense - you just have to smoke some weed before reading it...

BBC
09-21-2006, 05:20 PM
BRC was banned?

Very interesting...