PDA

View Full Version : I had a dream...

NJarhead
12-10-2007, 10:07 PM
...that a bus full of Patriots fans (Tom Brady was driving and Tedy Bruschi was chaperon) drove off a cliff. I woke up laughing hysterically. Is there something wrong with me?
Does anyone else find this funny? :wink02:

HometownGal
12-10-2007, 10:41 PM
...that a bus full of Patriots fans (Tom Brady was driving and Tedy Bruschi was chaperon) drove off a cliff. I woke up laughing hysterically. Is there something wrong with me?
Does anyone else find this funny? :wink02:

It would be funnier if Belidick was driving, Kraft was sitting behind Belidick counting his billions, A$$ Chin was on the bus potty and Mr. HGH was standing in the aisle, leading the Cheatriots fans in a rousing rendition of "99 bottles of beer on the wall".

NJarhead
12-10-2007, 10:49 PM
It would be funnier if Belidick was driving, Kraft was sitting behind Belidick counting his billions, A$$ Chin was on the bus potty and Mr. HGH was standing in the aisle, leading the Cheatriots fans in a rousing rendition of "99 bottles of beer on the wall".

Actually, what would be single most hysterical thing ever is if the Earth under Gillette Stadium opened up during a Patriots game and swallowed the whole thing. One other NFL team would have to sacrificed but hey, they're loss would not be in vain.

HometownGal
12-10-2007, 10:58 PM
Actually, what would be single most hysterical thing ever is if the Earth under Gillette Stadium opened up during a Patriots game and swallowed the whole thing. One other NFL team would have to sacrificed but hey, they're loss would not be in vain.

Ooooooo - Al Gore would be very mad at you. LOL!

OK - let it happen during a Cheats/Bungles game. :thumbsup:

SteelCityMan786
12-10-2007, 11:08 PM

That's probably what would happen if the dream was that much funnier.

HometownGal
12-10-2007, 11:16 PM

Might I add - Eric Vangina videotaping the entire episode and posting it on YouTube.

http://www.white-lines.org/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/peeping-tom.thumbnail.jpeg