PDA

View Full Version : Wow,Cleveland hates the Steelers

RoethlisBURGHer
10-20-2005, 01:34 PM
Wow,I was amazed on Monday when I heard this comment on WMMS (rock station in Cleveland).The DJ said that she hates the everything about the Steelers,Cowher,and his chin.

This coming after a huge 16-3 loss to the Former Browns.

I could see this being said the 2 weeks before we kick thier ass and/or the 2 weeks after we kick thier ass (4 weeks total a season,for the Bengals fans),but wow we don't play them for the first time until November 13th.

These fans sure do hate us,I love it!

tony hipchest
10-20-2005, 02:01 PM
sorta like the fire hydrant who hates the dog.

RoethlisBURGHer
10-20-2005, 02:14 PM

:toofunny:

I hope to be going to the Dec. 24th game in C-Town.

BB2W
10-20-2005, 02:18 PM
It seems like everyone hates the Steelers... even some of their own fans. They have got to be one of the most hated teams in the NFL, and I don't know why. Fans of the other teams in the AFC North really hate them... probabaly because we have owned the division for like 15 years. :blurp:

Heinz Hitman
10-23-2005, 05:52 PM
At most of our shows with my band our lead singer (Clowns Fan) will bring up that I am a Steelers fan to which half of the crowd cheers and the other half boos. Then I say to the boo birds "Yeah, I guess you would hate a team that beats up your favorite team every season!". Usually shuts most of them up.

Suitanim
10-23-2005, 06:00 PM
There will be an unprecedented amount of tickets available for the 12/24 Browns game in Cleveland. I was at a party last night with no less than 15 season ticket holding Browns fans who were looking to dump their tickets. I don't generally go to football games after December 1st, but I think Browns stadium may be Heinz Field West come Christmas Eve...

Koopa
10-23-2005, 08:50 PM

lol, that right there deserves a plus rep

BlitzburghRockCity
10-23-2005, 10:03 PM
WE havent even see the clowns this year yet.... jealousy is all it is!! I love it!! The stains blow dogs for quarters!!!