PDA

View Full Version : Rookie Card Burning....

therocksteeler
12-16-2007, 11:00 AM
Just heard Emmitt Smith go on record at ESPN saying Steelers were "over rated" and "talk to much" Grrrrrrrr. Good luck with that dancing with the stars gig Emmitt! Thinking of burning his rookie card.......

:tt02::cheers:

Big D
12-16-2007, 11:07 AM
i'm so sick of emmitt talking sh!t about our beloved steelers. How can emmitt call anyone overrated? alot of you may disagree with me but... I think anyone could have done what emmitt did behind that line that he ran behind... If I had to right a book about the most overrated players of all time I can say emmitt would be #2 in my book

therocksteeler
12-16-2007, 11:26 AM
Agreed please see the thread "rookie card burning".....

:tt02::tt02:

NJarhead
12-17-2007, 07:23 PM
The Steelers haven't given us much to use in an arguement against a comment like that...yet. My hope is that they'll learn all of the necessary lessons now, make the playoffs and execute a little better having improved on the afore mentioned lessons learned. This could also be construed as my own personal delusion, but I'm not ready to give up yet! Emmett is a dumb name anyway. :wink02:

Rhee Rhee
12-25-2007, 02:55 AM
emmit is just sour cause he's a boys fan

therocksteeler
12-26-2007, 07:45 PM
I just watched our 2005 superbowl season on DVD. After watching that i just wanted to tell everyone that there is more to being a Steelers fan than just black n gold. There is more to being a Steelers fan than an NFL football team. It is a belief, it is pride, being a Steelers fan is even more American than any other fan base in the league. Damn proud of our team, our history, our fans and what we stand for. Now with that said, no matter if it Jacksonville or whoever...just bring it!!!!

BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheers:
:tt02:
:helmet: