PDA

View Full Version : I'm embarrassed!

The_WARDen
12-16-2007, 03:01 PM
Time to quit talking about the Steelers as "physical"...Jaguars are kicking their *ss!
9 minute TD drive after halftime is uncalled for.

We can forget SB this year folks...

fansince'76
12-16-2007, 03:02 PM
Who the hell picked this team to win a SB this year?

The_WARDen
12-16-2007, 03:04 PM
Lots of people talked SB prior to NE game.

And if it's not the SB, then what's the point?

Stillers33
12-16-2007, 03:15 PM
i know im dissapointed....

PalmerSteel
12-16-2007, 03:16 PM
we play a couple good teams in a row and see what happens. terrible blocking, and no pass rush and ben is way off target today. this team is falling apart and will limp in to the playoffs.

Edman
12-16-2007, 03:30 PM
Thank God my Direct TV signal went out so I wouldn't have to watch this ass whooping.

The Pats have our number, and now the Jags do. This will be the third year in a row they've beaten us. Next week we go on the road against a bad Rams team on Thursday. Think we'll rack up our sixth loss then? We all seen how this team fares on the road against bad teams.

I had this funny, funny feeling when I woke that this wouldn't be a good day at all.

O-Line is a definite, DEFINATE must fix. And Ben should've been sat down(Once again). He's NOT 100%.

fansince'76
12-16-2007, 03:31 PM
Lots of people talked SB prior to NE game.

And if it's not the SB, then what's the point?

Let's see, rookie HC, a shit OL - yeah, definitely SB bound. Christ.

Edman
12-16-2007, 03:37 PM

Considering what we got, 10 wins is a success. We need more weapons on Offense and an Offensive line. If the FO doesn't go after O-Line this year, expect more of the same next year.

Quasar
12-16-2007, 03:52 PM
22-22. Have to finish this one off right!

The_WARDen
12-16-2007, 04:12 PM

weren't people saying just last week that we were the last team to have a shot at beating the Patsies?? CHRIST!

Anyway, that wasn't even the main point of my post...

I'm embarassed...I do not want to here how great Lebeau is anymore... 0 sacks and 200+yards on the ground including the Ole defense on the defining drive.

The_WARDen
12-16-2007, 04:13 PM
22-22. Have to finish this one off right!

They did...the "#1 Defense" (what a joke) getting the ball crammed right down their throats... way to show some b*lls guys. Good job!

fansince'76
12-16-2007, 04:14 PM
Whatever. :coffee:

Big D
12-16-2007, 04:15 PM
i'm embarrassed about how some of you "steeler fans" have been so quick to throw in the towel and act like a bunch of freaking bungle fans. We are 9-5 and some of you are acting like we are 5-9. i'm so disgusted I'm thinking about shutting my computer off.

Jman
12-16-2007, 04:17 PM
They did...the "#1 Defense" (what a joke) getting the ball crammed right down their throats... way to show some b*lls guys. Good job!

If you think this team is a joke, perhaps you should consider rooting for some other team??

:coffee:

The_WARDen
12-16-2007, 04:19 PM
i'm embarrassed about how some of you "steeler fans" have been so quick to throw in the towel and act like a bunch of freaking bungle fans. We are 9-5 and some of you are acting like we are 5-9. i'm so disgusted I'm thinking about shutting my computer off.

9-5 isn't good enough....especially with the way, they got manhandled by 2 good teams.
actually 5-9 would get a better draft pick.

Big D
12-16-2007, 04:20 PM
9-5 isn't good enough....especially with the way, they got manhandled by 2 good teams.
actually 5-9 would get a better draft pick.

are you a steeler fan? I would rather be 9-7 then 5-11 any day of the week. Screw a higher draft pick. I want my team to win. not lose for a higher pick

The_WARDen
12-16-2007, 04:21 PM
If you think this team is a joke, perhaps you should consider rooting for some other team??

:coffee:

ahhh..Mr. "Tell you who to root for" guy...thanks for the advice.

This Steeler defense is a joke for a "Steeler" defense...sorry if the fact offends you but I am rooting for the Steelers with or without your okay. If I weren't, I wouldn't care...

But keep drinking the koolaid...

X-Terminator
12-16-2007, 04:22 PM
Well, after reading several of these posts from so-called "Steelers fans," I think I'm going to stay away from the board until Thursday.

You guys make me sick, and I don't give a damn who doesn't like that comment.

Jman
12-16-2007, 04:23 PM
ahhh..Mr. "Tell you who to root for" guy...thanks for the advice.

This Steeler defense is a joke for a "Steeler" defense...sorry if the fact offends you but I am rooting for the Steelers with or without your okay. If I weren't, I wouldn't care...

But keep drinking the koolaid...

Please re-read my post. I wasn't ordering you, or telling you what to do. It was simply a question since you seem to be quite volcano-like about today's play.

P.S. - I'm not on the kool-aid, just keeping my cool.

fansince'76
12-16-2007, 04:25 PM
Well, after reading several of these posts from so-called "Steelers fans," I think I'm going to stay away from the board until Thursday.

You guys make me sick, and I don't give a damn who doesn't like that comment.

I feel the exact same way, Eric - I wish I could split until Thursday.

The Duke
12-16-2007, 04:27 PM
there was some talk this week about the ignore list. I think I might start using it. seriosuly, you guys call yourselves fans?

xXTheSteelKingsXx
12-16-2007, 04:28 PM
there was some talk this week about the ignore list. I think I might start using it. seriosuly, you guys call yourselves fans?

I'm with you on this one.

SteelCityMan786
12-16-2007, 05:01 PM
Guys MOVE ON, we have 3 more days leading up to the Rams, let's move on and get ready for them.

Man I'm so sick of all the whining.

Rotorhead
12-16-2007, 05:13 PM
Of course we are fans, disliking that our team is not playing up to there ability doesnt mean you are not a fan? It means we know they can do better!

noto45
12-16-2007, 05:19 PM
WE have 2 games to get back on track....everyone settle

Sharkissle29
12-16-2007, 05:56 PM
Who the hell picked this team to win a SB this year?

isnt that the goal every year?

fansince'76
12-16-2007, 06:00 PM
isnt that the goal every year?

Yeah, right - never mind that in over 40 SBs played, the most any team has ever won is 5. If you thought this team was going to win a SB with a rookie coach and a bad OL, you're living in a dream world.

Big D
12-16-2007, 06:08 PM
Guys MOVE ON, we have 3 more days leading up to the Rams, let's move on and get ready for them.

Man I'm so sick of all the whining.

i gotta agree with you matt. it's like we are 1-13 or something.. 9-5 isn't to shabby. last i checked it's better then where we were at a year ago

j-dawg
12-16-2007, 06:16 PM
man guys... shessh... 9-5 and there's folks in here who think it's over??? my teams 9-5 and the skies the limit!!! quit your bthicnig already!!! this team has just as good a chance as any afc team in the hunt.... you guys should be estactic you've got a strong chance to win the afcn... FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!

fansince'76
12-16-2007, 06:18 PM
man guys... shessh... 9-5 and there's folks in here who think it's over??? my teams 9-5 and the skies the limit!!! quit your bthicnig already!!! this team has just as good a chance as any afc team in the hunt.... you guys should be estactic you've got a strong chance to win the afcn... FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!

Finally a little perspective of a fan who has TRULY seen his team hit hard times recently. Congrats on the win, j-dawg. :cheers:

SteelDogFan
12-16-2007, 06:32 PM
This is Tomlin's first year as head coach.

j-dawg
12-16-2007, 06:34 PM
Finally a little perspective of a fan who has TRULY seen his team hit hard times recently. Congrats on the win, j-dawg. :cheers:

well, the hard times have been numbered in years... the browns recent exploits have been AWESOME!! i couldn't ask for a better season. in my prespective 9-5 sure ain't shabby!! :cheers:

HometownGal
12-16-2007, 06:38 PM

Thank you, j-dawg, for the classy post and for being right on the money. :cheers:

Said it before and I'll say it again.

Steelers fans are SPOILED rotten.

fansince'76
12-16-2007, 06:40 PM
Thank you, j-dawg, for the classy post and for being right on the money. :cheers:

Ahhh, be quiet, you, you, you Kool-Aid drinker! :flap: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Jman
12-16-2007, 06:41 PM
Ahhh, be quiet, you, you, you Kool-Aid drinker!

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

HometownGal
12-16-2007, 06:45 PM
Ahhh, be quiet, you, you, you Kool-Aid drinker! :flap: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Wait, wait, wait a minute there. I have to take off my homer goggles first. :wink02:

The Duke
12-16-2007, 06:51 PM
Thanks for the classy post Jdawg. some fans should learn from you, following a losing team by many years and not giving up on them. that's being a fan, follow them no matter what

Black@Gold Forever32
12-16-2007, 06:54 PM

Thats easy coming from a fan that experienced all 5 Super Bowl wins......lol I'm spoiled rotten since the Steelers are always in the hunt for the play-offs every years...Whatever....

"If you're not first you're last".....Sorry to quote Ricky Bobby but that is so true...Only thing that matters is bringing the Lombardi home every season......I only take issue with you homers when you attack fans for being negative also...I thought the point of a message board was to state your opinion positive or negative? Not around here....Its the Steelers are the greatest and everything is peach.....:flap::flap::flap::flap:

tony hipchest
12-16-2007, 07:18 PM
Thats easy coming from a fan that experienced all 5 Super Bowl wins......lol I'm spoiled rotten since the Steelers are always in the hunt for the play-offs every years...Whatever....

"If you're not first you're last".....Sorry to quote Ricky Bobby but that is so true...Only thing that matters is bringing the Lombardi home every season......I only take issue with you homers when you attack fans for being negative also...I thought the point of a message board was to state your opinion positive or negative? Not around here....Its the Steelers are the greatest and everything is peach.....:flap::flap::flap::flap:people who make it a point to ALWAYS point out the negative just sound like a dumb broken record by always pointing out the obvious.

nothing against them. theyre fans too. the point of a message board is to disagree with all the opinions one finds rediculous, right?

sleasy_beaver
12-17-2007, 06:12 AM
You always hear..."A team will take on its head coaches personality" I've noticed over the last 4 or 5 games that this team is becoming softer and softer as the season goes on. we're not the bullies on the block like in the past. i hav'nt seen steeler football in weeks. all I see is a lack-luster team going through the motions with little or no heart. Do you fellers think the Rooney's will put up with watching thier steelers get bitch-beat on both sides of the ball much longer?

fansince'76
12-17-2007, 08:07 AM
You always hear..."A team will take on its head coaches personality" I've noticed over the last 4 or 5 games that this team is becoming softer and softer as the season goes on. we're not the bullies on the block like in the past. i hav'nt seen steeler football in weeks. all I see is a lack-luster team going through the motions with little or no heart. Do you fellers think the Rooney's will put up with watching thier steelers get bitch-beat on both sides of the ball much longer?

You mean kinda like they were last year? Or 1998, 1999, 2000, 2002, and 2003? Thank God the Rooneys run the team and not some folks on this board, otherwise we'd be in the neighborhood of 4-12 or 5-11 most years and changing HCs every year or two.

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-17-2007, 09:07 AM
I'm embarrassed...because we forget that this is a team in a year of change. A change in coaches, a change in playbooks...and we STILL are competing and WILL make the playoffs.

I'm embarrassed...because we sound like a bunch of Bengal Fans who cant look past the superficial exterior of the "last game", and fail to see the big picture as to how well we are truly doing this year.

I'm embarrassed...because I grabbed the wrong pair of jeans this morning and I have a huge hole in the ass-end that is only hid by my untucked shirt.

I AM NOT EMBARRASSED ABOUT THE STEELERS.....the way it looks we may get the 4th seed and get to play the Pats in the second round....GOOD!!! I'm sure they are NOT looking forward to the possibility that the road to the Superbowl has to go through the Steelers and the Colts!!! Its exactly the way I would have placed the seeds if they let me do it!!!

:tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02: :helmet::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02:

The Duke
12-17-2007, 10:51 AM
You mean kinda like they were last year? Or 1998, 1999, 2000, 2002, and 2003? Thank God the Rooneys run the team and not some folks on this board, otherwise we'd be in the neighborhood of 4-12 or 5-11 most years and changing HCs every year or two.

lol, you really think they could get the team to a 4-12 record :flap: that's too much

this is the way I see they would run it......

Ben threw an interception! let's cut him, he sucks!

good ole steelers fans

The_WARDen
12-17-2007, 11:06 AM
This is the way I see it...Steeler D getting b*tchslapped any which way a team wants to do it recently. 400 yards threw the air?? No problem. 250 yards on the ground? No problem!

That may be your idea of Steeler football but it's not mine. My idea of Steeler D is one of them punching people in the mouth until they submit. We are the ones submitting now and that's Cincinnati-like...embarrassing.

Also, don't count on that #4 spot being locked up...