PDA

View Full Version : Dec. 24th @ Cleveland

RoethlisBURGHer
10-20-2005, 03:22 PM
I might be going to this game.Any other Steelers fans going?

How embarassing for the Browns when the Steelers fans outnumber Browns fans in CBS?

I will probally end up tailgating with some buddies of mine from work (they are Browns fans).They offered me a ticket to sit with them in the Dawg Pound,but I value my life too much to sit there.

clevestinks
12-13-2005, 07:07 PM
I might be going to this game.Any other Steelers fans going?

How embarassing for the Browns when the Steelers fans outnumber Browns fans in CBS?

I will probally end up tailgating with some buddies of mine from work (they are Browns fans).They offered me a ticket to sit with them in the Dawg Pound,but I value my life too much to sit there.
Thats the worst place to sit! :redface:

Suitanim
12-15-2005, 12:59 PM
I'm out. My 85 year old grandparents are coming into town, and I would feel way too guilty abandoning them for a football game.

clevestinks
12-15-2005, 03:19 PM
I'm out. My 85 year old grandparents are coming into town, and I would feel way too guilty abandoning them for a football game.
Yeah that would be a good reason!

Suitanim
12-15-2005, 03:56 PM
Yeah that would be a good reason!

Believe it or not, they are meeting me at Damon's to watch the game, so I get almost the best of both Worlds.

clevestinks
12-15-2005, 07:51 PM
Believe it or not, they are meeting me at Damon's to watch the game, so I get almost the best of both Worlds.
What Damons? We watched the Steelers last week in Mentor at Damons, and in Willoughby last year a time or two!

Suitanim
12-15-2005, 09:37 PM
What Damons? We watched the Steelers last week in Mentor at Damons, and in Willoughby last year a time or two!

Stow, Steels Corners Rd and Rt 8.

clevestinks
12-16-2005, 09:23 PM
Ouch, I know where your talkin! But thats way out of my way! Enjoy!

barons 9
12-17-2005, 11:14 AM
Suit your such a liar you you posted at D.D. you were going to crash our tailgate.

Of course we do welcome visitors from every team. Even Diamond Dave from Steeler Nation Boards (real forum) has joined us.

Suitanim
12-17-2005, 04:39 PM
Suit your such a liar you you posted at D.D. you were going to crash our tailgate.

Of course we do welcome visitors from every team. Even Diamond Dave from Steeler Nation Boards (real forum) has joined us.

Don't EVER accuse me of lying you lowlife dirtball loser. You swoop in from your mom's basement, post a bunch of horses**t, and expect anyone to actually listen to you?

I've been posting on SN for about 8 years, too, so don't try to "educate" me about Steeler Nation...

barons 9
12-17-2005, 11:51 PM
I just did liar!!

SteelerFanInATL
12-18-2005, 12:15 PM
Great spot. My brother used to work there.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-18-2005, 12:18 PM
Originally Posted by barons 9

Take that real forum bullshit and shove it where the sun don't shine asswipe !

Suitanim
12-18-2005, 06:05 PM
I just did liar!!

And I lied about what? Oh, wait...you've been banned, haven't you?

Loser...

BlitzburghRockCity
12-18-2005, 06:06 PM
He wont be the last either..

clevestinks
12-18-2005, 07:52 PM
Oh yeah is anyone tailgating in Cleve this weekend?

I thought I`d get this thread back on track!

RoethlisBURGHer
12-20-2005, 07:37 PM
If I had a car,and wasn't working that day,I would be.

The ***** about it is,I don't get off of work until 2:00,so I miss some of the ass whooping we're gonna put on em.