PDA

View Full Version : Did the Steelers clinch a playoff spot?

bozz723
12-16-2007, 04:30 PM
I know bad game bla bla bla...

Did the Steelers clinch a playoff spot with a buffalo loss?

That is what the guys on cbs said.

xXTheSteelKingsXx
12-16-2007, 04:32 PM
No the Titans had to lose and they beat the Chiefs.

Edman
12-16-2007, 04:39 PM
Nope.

Rotorhead
12-16-2007, 05:11 PM
No, and whats worse, we are now close to losing the fivision again to the Clowns! Short week to the Rams and then to the Ravens, we have to win 1 to clinch. I think either way we will be palying the Jags in the first round of the playoffs again, so hopefully we learned something!

Ricco Suavez
12-16-2007, 05:14 PM
we do not clinch division with a win, just a playoff spot

stillers4me
12-16-2007, 05:15 PM
my head is spinning.............

Rotorhead
12-16-2007, 05:19 PM
I didnt say we clinch the division with a win, the thread is about clinching a playoff spot . . . so when i say we clinch with a win, i am probably talking about a playoff spot >.>

stillers4me
12-16-2007, 05:24 PM
Just get out there and win the next two freakin' games.

TackleMeBen
12-16-2007, 05:27 PM
Just get out there and win the next two freakin' games.
well stillers, that is hard with the oline and defense we have.... the defense was terrible today. i seen troy miss at least three tackles today. i am guessing that romo jersey is going to be looking good during the superbowl this year..lol

stillers4me
12-16-2007, 05:31 PM
well stillers, that is hard with the oline and defense we have.... the defense was terrible today. i seen troy miss at least three tackles today. i am guessing that romo jersey is going to be looking good during the superbowl this year..lol

hissssssssssss............ :sofunny:

sherlock
12-16-2007, 06:03 PM
For someone who`s on page 1,chapter 1 of his NFL education I enjoyed today`s game because I managed to see the Steelers at Heinz Field for the first time...I so wanted to be there!
I know I`m naive and that my naivety fuels my blind optimism but I still think the Steelers are gonna "come good".
It was so awesome seeing Heinz Field on the telly.!
I was a bit surprised at how many fans left early however.
Heads Up!!!!

stillers4me
12-16-2007, 06:07 PM
For someone who`s on page 1,chapter 1 of his NFL education I enjoyed today`s game because I managed to see the Steelers at Heinz Field for the first time...I so wanted to be there!
I know I`m naive and that my naivety fuels my blind optimism but I still think the Steelers are gonna "come good".
It was so awesome seeing Heinz Field on the telly.!
I was a bit surprised at how many fans left early however.
Heads Up!!!!

There's nothing wrong with positive thinking!

And I have a sweet spot in my heart for muddy, chunky Heinz Field, myself. I hope you get to visit in person some day. :cheers: