PDA

View Full Version : Who Gets Your Kick In the Arse Today?

HometownGal
12-16-2007, 05:48 PM
Hmmmm. This is a tough one. I'm torn between the OL, DL and our LB's.

Since I've given my game kick in the hiney to the OL before and we all know that unit needs a face lift, tummy tuck and butt lift, I'm going to give my kick in the hiney to our LB'ing corps. :buttkick: On the whole, they were pretty invisible today. In other words, manhandled.

xXTheSteelKingsXx
12-16-2007, 05:49 PM
RUSH DEFENSE!!!:banging::banging::banging::banging:

SteelCityMan786
12-16-2007, 05:50 PM
OL. They have to get Ben more time to get the ball down field OR at least to create holes where in the vent he doesn't have anyone down field, where he take the ball himself and run it down the field for a pick up of maybe 4 or 5 yards.

Today no one blame it on Ben. The O-Line didn't give him much time.

jjpro11
12-16-2007, 05:52 PM
defense.. the oline sucked, but we buckled down at the end and almost pulled it out.. the defense played like shit all game.

Sharkissle29
12-16-2007, 05:55 PM
Arians and the defense.

stillers4me
12-16-2007, 05:55 PM
2 way tie.....defense and the O-line. It was a true team suckfest.

Ben and Troy get the gameballs for showing up to actually play a football game. Thanks for the effort, guys. :thumbsup:

The Duke
12-16-2007, 05:56 PM
the brainless linemen "protecting" Ben.

they did open holes for willie though

jjpro11
12-16-2007, 05:58 PM
2 way tie.....defense and the O-line. It was a true team suckfest.

Ben and Troy get the gameballs for showing up to actually play a football game. Thanks for the effort, guys. :thumbsup:

parker played hard too. thats about it.

TackleMeBen
hines for dropping that wide open catch

Crushzilla
:buttkick:

Has to be the OLine.

I liked seeing Parker taking shots to the outside. Yes, he can run up the middle, but his bread and butter really is running off tackle and making a play. It seems like we've moved away from that.

Working it up the middle and taking shots to the outside every now and then would really open up his averages, like today.

:thumbsup:

Edman
12-16-2007, 05:59 PM
THE DEFENSE!

The offensive line is nothing new to me. It's already proven they suck.

RunWillieRun
12-16-2007, 05:59 PM
Everyone not named Ben, Willie, or Troy

tony hipchest
12-16-2007, 06:00 PM
i'll give a kick in the hiney to the fans who bolted before the 4th quarter even began.

i dont know if they were just going to the pisser or not, but the crowd sure got a hell of alot louder once all the fair weather fans left their seats.

what a waste of a perfectly good ticket.

jjpro11
12-16-2007, 06:03 PM
i'll give a kick in the hiney to the fans who bolted before the 4th quarter even began.

i dont know if they were just going to the pisser or not, but the crowd sure got a hell of alot louder once all the fair weather fans left their seats.

fans at the bar did the same thing.. how many times does ben have to lead us back before they realize we are never out of a game with him behind center?

fansince'76
12-16-2007, 06:09 PM

No lie - if I still lived in the 'Burgh, you damn well better believe I'd sit in the stands for every minute of the game - the tickets are a bit too expensive not to.

Big D
12-16-2007, 06:09 PM
mine goes to all the fans who have done nothing but bitched and complained today. we lost to a tough football team. this season has gone better then expected

stillers4me
12-16-2007, 06:12 PM
mine goes to all the fans who have done nothing but bitched and complained today. we lost to a tough football team. this season has gone better then expected

Bingo!

Atlanta Dan
12-16-2007, 06:15 PM
. this season has gone better then expected

I would have agreed until today

I expected 10-6 and a wildcard berth

IMO 9-7 + missing the playoffs is more likely than not - that is not a season better than what I expected

TackleMeBen
12-16-2007, 06:18 PM
i know what the problem is.... we dont have enough cheese.....lol :thumbsup:

geo123
12-16-2007, 06:25 PM
Didn't see the game(will try to on NFLreplay) but it sounds like the loss was a team effort!

Black@Gold Forever32
12-16-2007, 07:05 PM
Hmmmm. This is a tough one. I'm torn between the OL, DL and our LB's.

Since I've given my game kick in the hiney to the OL before and we all know that unit needs a face lift, tummy tuck and butt lift, I'm going to give my kick in the hiney to our LB'ing corps. :buttkick: On the whole, they were pretty invisible today. In other words, manhandled.

Why just single out the LBs? Whole defense played like stiffs the last two weeks.....

HometownGal
12-16-2007, 07:09 PM
Why just single out the LBs? Whole defense played like stiffs the last two weeks.....

Because I felt like it, that's why, k? :flap:

It is just my opinion that they played far below their capabilities today.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-16-2007, 07:13 PM
Because I felt like it, that's why, k? :flap:

It is just my opinion that they played far below their capabilities today.

k, but the whole defense sucked....thats all I'm stating....You're no fun to argue with at all......To serious all the time....

HometownGal
12-16-2007, 07:29 PM
k, but the whole defense sucked....thats all I'm stating....You're no fun to argue with at all......To serious all the time....

I enjoy debating, but arguing isn't my thing. lol :wink02:

Black@Gold Forever32
12-16-2007, 07:35 PM
I enjoy debating, but arguing isn't my thing. lol :wink02:

Well I like to argue.....:wink02: Its one of my favorite past times......Just leave all the boo birds alone.....:thumbsup: I'm a negative person so I can relate to the boo birds...lol

HometownGal
12-16-2007, 07:37 PM
Well I like to argue.....:wink02: Its one of my favorite past times......Just leave all the boo birds alone.....:thumbsup: I'm a negative person so I can relate to the boo birds...lol

You sure didn't used to be.

steelpride12
12-16-2007, 07:52 PM
Wait was there even an o-line for the Steelers today.....ya they get mine!

MACH1
12-16-2007, 10:43 PM
I think mine goes to the human turnstiles up front.

Haiku_Dirtt
12-16-2007, 11:26 PM
Marvel Smith.

Why? Because we pay him enough money NOT TO BE Max Starks or Willie Colon. His run blocking is far less suspect.

On the run to the Super Bowl we made hiding Max Starks a science. When we need to start hiding what will become the only viable offensive lineman on the roster...

TAKE US TO DEFCON ONE.

Haiku_Dirtt
12-16-2007, 11:29 PM

Banned? How do I get one of those banners?

Losing this game was predictable.

Borski
12-16-2007, 11:39 PM
The Line, regardless if it was offense or defense... I wasn't feeling to good about this game to begin with, I'm Just hoping that we realize whats at stake and win the next two.

Preacher
12-16-2007, 11:45 PM
Marvel Smith.

Why? Because we pay him enough money NOT TO BE Max Starks or Willie Colon. His run blocking is far less suspect.

On the run to the Super Bowl we made hiding Max Starks a science. When we need to start hiding what will become the only viable offensive lineman on the roster...

TAKE US TO DEFCON ONE.

Yeah...

Marvel Smith seemed out of his element today.

But I gotta agree with the poster that said.... Everyone not named troy, Ben, or Willie.

stillers4me
12-17-2007, 06:33 AM
Our injuries are starting to mount up.........that has me more worried than anything. Add that on top of our weak areas and we are very vulnerable.

memphissteelergirl
12-17-2007, 09:55 AM
Everyone not named Ben, Willie, or Troy

:iagree:

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-17-2007, 10:21 AM
Insight Communications...for showing an infomercial instead of a game between two 9-4 teams.

The_WARDen
12-17-2007, 11:17 AM
Dick Lebeau. 0 sacks again and no answer to their running game?

SteelerFanInCA
12-17-2007, 11:33 AM
The O line could not get it done. The dropped passes were frustrating as well.

HometownGal
12-17-2007, 12:20 PM
I've gotta go with Tony on this one.
My boot goes to all the fair-weather fans flocking out of the stadium midway through the third quarter. I don't care if we're losing by 50 points, I always watch the game until the final whistle....... especially if I'm AT the game!

Absolutely. :thumbsup: In all the years I've attended Steelers games, whether home or away, I've never left before the game was over no matter how far ahead or behind the Steelers were.

Dino 6 Rings
12-17-2007, 12:31 PM
Everyone not Named Troy, Ben or Willie Parker. The rest of the team all get swift kicks in the arse.

Defense...stop someone on a game "winning drive"

Offense...Play better early and stop with the "come from behind" crap. My heart hates that stuff. Get up early and beat the snot out of a team early. 15 points out of the blue when you haven't moved the ball all day, then suddenly 15 points...dang it...do that all game....