PDA

View Full Version : How can you sleep at night

Sith Lord
12-16-2007, 06:14 PM
when your team gives up a 20 play drive, that includes letting the offense convert on 3 3rd down and long situations, AND THEY ****IN RUN ON 2 OF THEM????? TELL ME, HOW CAN THIS STAFF SLEEP TONIGHT??????

How can you sleep tonight knowing you let that team come on to your turf and bitch slap you all over the field? Make no mistake, the score was in now way indicative of the way the game went. We got are asses handed to us.

This one hurts....and i'm pissed. :banging:

Cant stop on 3rd down....cant protect the qb (which I dont know why in the world I would stay in pitt if I was him).....and cant defend in the passing game. i dont want to hear shit about #1 Defense either. This #1 bullshit is exactly what I said it is.....bullshit. This team is what it is...9-5. Excluding the pats, we've lost to the JETS, Broncos, Cards, and Jags. Terrible.

I'm sick to my stomach right now. Does anyone know how to spackle and tape drywall cause they will be able to make some serious coin right now if they came to my house with their tools.:banging::banging::banging::banging::banging ::banging::banging::banging::banging::banging::ban ging::banging::banging::banging:

Black@Gold Forever32
12-16-2007, 06:17 PM
Dude watch it you're not a fan if you don't think this team is the greatest ever and is going to make a 2005 type run again.......

Sith Lord
12-16-2007, 06:19 PM
Yeah OK...I'm not a fan. RAH RAH RAH.

stillers4me
12-16-2007, 06:21 PM
step away from the keyboard and nobody will get hurt..............................

I love my team and all...........but it's not my whole life. Nor can every team be the greatest team ever like the Pats. Geez.....think how bored their fans must be.

Go Stillers.

fansince'76
12-16-2007, 06:24 PM
Football is a hobby of mine, and Steelers football is a passion, but it isn't my life. I'll sleep OK tonight.

Atlanta Dan
12-16-2007, 06:25 PM
when your team gives up a 20 play drive, that includes letting the offense convert on 3 3rd down and long situations, AND THEY ****IN RUN ON 2 OF THEM????? TELL ME, HOW CAN THIS STAFF SLEEP TONIGHT??????

How can you sleep tonight knowing you let that team come on to your turf and bitch slap you all over the field? Make no mistake, the score was in now way indicative of the way the game went. We got are asses handed to us.

Cant stop on 3rd down....cant protect the qb (which I dont know why in the world I would stay in pitt if I was him).....and cant defend in the passing game. i dont want to hear shit about #1 Defense either. This #1 bullshit is exactly what I said it is.....bullshit. This team is what it is...9-5. Excluding the pats, we've lost to the JETS, Broncos, Cards, and Jags. Terrible.

I'm sick to my stomach right now. Does anyone know how to spackle and tape drywall cause they will be able to make some serious coin right now if they came to my house with their tools.:banging::banging::banging::banging::banging ::banging::banging::banging::banging::banging::ban ging::banging::banging::banging:

It is supposed to be a 3 & 1/2 hour period on Sundays from September- December that provides a diversion - no less but no more than that

Get over it

tony hipchest
12-16-2007, 06:26 PM
Dude watch it you're not a fan if you don't think this team is the greatest ever and is going to make a 2005 type run again.......we should all stand up and applaud everytime somebody says their pee-wee team line could block the jags DL right?

i can sleep at night :smile:

just because somebody says something irrational or retardesd doesnt mean the rest of the rational world thinks theyre any less of a fan....

just dumb.

SteelCityMan786
12-16-2007, 06:26 PM
Football is a hobby of mine, and Steelers football is a passion, but it isn't my life. I'll sleep OK tonight.

Well, I unfortunately have to put up with the idiots who are Eagles fans the next day so either way, I have to be pissed.

SteelDogFan
12-16-2007, 06:27 PM
This is Tomlin's first year as a head coach.

TackleMeBen
12-16-2007, 06:27 PM
step away from the keyboard and nobody will get hurt..............................

I love my team and all...........but it's not my whole life. Nor can every team be the greatest team ever like the Pats. Geez.....think how bored their fans must be.

Go Stillers.
their fans were so bored that they started throwing snowballs during the jets game today:wink02:

The Duke
12-16-2007, 06:28 PM
football is not my whole life

calm down dude

TackleMeBen
12-16-2007, 06:28 PM
Well, I unfortunately have to put up with the idiots who are Eagles fans the next day so either way, I have to be pissed.

oh steelman you might be in for it tomorrow then, last i checked the eagles were beating the cowboys....

jjpro11
12-16-2007, 06:29 PM

you left out 3/3 on 4th downs.. sleep tight.

MACH1
12-16-2007, 06:29 PM

Who cares about the eagles?

Sith Lord
12-16-2007, 06:32 PM
OK we have a small reading comprehension problem here. i dont remember saying that I wasnt going to be able to sleep tonight. i was saying if you were on this staff how can you sleep tonight. If you read the whole thing it should be clear.

Sith Lord
12-16-2007, 06:33 PM
you left out 3/3 on 4th downs.. sleep tight.

Yeah but those 4th downs were attainable. Less than 2 yards.

stillers4me
12-16-2007, 06:34 PM
their fans were so bored that they started throwing snowballs during the jets game today:wink02:

Did the Jets fans leave their shirts on??? :sofunny:

Atlanta Dan
12-16-2007, 06:41 PM
OK we have a small reading comprehension problem here. i dont remember saying that I wasnt going to be able to sleep tonight. i was saying if you were on this staff how can you sleep tonight. If you read the whole thing it should be clear.

Maybe it was the request for drywall repair that threw us off:smile:

HometownGal
12-16-2007, 06:42 PM
I can sleep fine at night and I'll sleep like a baby tonight. As much as I love our Steelers, I really do have other priorities in life. I don't like when they lose, but I quickly get over it and move on to the next game. Poop happens.

Like Dad told me when I fell off my bike as a youngin' - "get right back up on that seat". :thumbsup:

fansince'76
12-16-2007, 06:43 PM

I dunno, I think sleep is at a premium anyway when you put in 100+ hour weeks.

HometownGal
12-16-2007, 06:43 PM

The title of the thread is a bit misleading, Sith.

Sith Lord
12-16-2007, 06:51 PM
It was the beginning of the opening sentence, but I understand.

Sharkissle29
12-16-2007, 07:41 PM
Yeah OK...I'm not a fan. RAH RAH RAH.

You tend to hear a lot of this on this board. the "you're not a fan you're saying bad things about the steelers" type deal....

Im pretty sure holes in walls makes you a fan, i have a few on my record....

steelpride12
12-16-2007, 07:51 PM
Chill out tiger if your a true steeler fan who will always believe in them and everyone in these boards know and trust the Steelers to bounce back no prob.
We made stupid mistakes and a lot went the jags way, but we have alot to learn as a team and i believe we will prove ourselves this week against the Rams!

silver & black
12-16-2007, 08:47 PM
You tend to hear a lot of this on this board. the "you're not a fan you're saying bad things about the steelers" type deal....Im pretty sure holes in walls makes you a fan, i have a few on my record....

Trust me... you have no idea how bad it can get.

BlastFurnace
12-16-2007, 08:56 PM
Who cares about the eagles?

I love the Eagles tonight. For the first time in many...many weeks, I don't have to go to my office and be surrounded by Cowboys fans for a couple hours.....literally.

StylCurtainXL
12-17-2007, 11:03 AM

Go Stillers.

Sign me up for that kind of boredom.

I would be less upset if it were stupid mistakes for this game, but the Steelers were out-physical'ed in everyway this game.

Losing by 17 in NE with 14 gift points off Smith's bungles, ok hurts but...

Losing by 7 at home, giving up almost 200 rushing, as well as a 20 play drive to open the 3rd quarter and responding with a 3 and out, bad punt, then giving up TD on a bootleg. ouch...

And that dropped pass by Ward couldn't have come at a worse time.

I hope this team responds. If I was Tomlin, I'd question their manhood after Sunday's performance (j/k).

The_WARDen
12-17-2007, 11:08 AM
Careful now..you can't vent on here or the Fan Police with revoke your membership card.

I'm right there with ya...

:banging::banging::banging::banging::banging::bang ing::banging::banging:

stlrtruck
12-17-2007, 11:25 AM

Hey I've done some spackling and drywall in my house (however, not for the same reasons)....but it's going to cost ya (LOL)!!

I'm with you on this one. Today our team was pathetic...so pathetic they reminded me of the bungals - forget finding ways to win, they're finding ways to lose!

Dino 6 Rings
12-17-2007, 12:46 PM
Is this the RANT post or is this the don't blow your lid post?

Either way...

here I go...

FCKING BLOCK SOMEONE!!! GEESUS EFFING C-HRIST ON A CRACKER!!! HOW CAN WE STILL BE ALLOWING SO MANY EFFING SACKS!!!

FCKING TACKLE SOMEONE!!! MOTHER EFFING GOSH DARN SHIIITE!!! HOW THE EF DO YOU ALLOW 2 100 YARD RUSHERS IN THE SAME MOTHER EFFING SEASON!!!! WE TACKLE BETTER THAN THAT!!!!

FCKING SACK SOMEONE!!! PLEASE LORD GET THE FCKING RIGHT BLITZ CALLED AT THE RIGHT TIME AND PUT PRESSURE ON A QB AT SOME POINT THIS MOTHER EFFING SEASON PLEASE!!!! CRAP ALL MIGHTY ALREADY!!!!

GET THE FCKING BALL ALREADY!!! HOW COME THE ONLY EFFING TURNOVER COMES ON A BAD PASS? WHERE ARE THE FUMBLES, THE INTS!!! MAKE A FCKING PLAY AT A KEY MOMENT PLEASE!!! SHIIITE ON A BISCUT GUYS!!! COME ON!!!!

Ahhh...I feall better...

Bring on the Rams...Willie needs some TD Runs...and the defense needs to smash in some skulls.

susielr
12-17-2007, 12:58 PM

Yea, but you have to admit, it was great for the Eagles to beat Dallas. I loved just about every moment of that game. All down to Romo's girlfriend in the stands.:chicken: