PDA

View Full Version : Memo: Steelers Fans

SteelDogFan
12-16-2007, 07:17 PM
Memorandum

To:...............All negative posters

CC:..............All Positive Fans, that posted negative today

Date............Sunday, December 16, 2007

Subject:......Don't worry about your Steelers.

Don't worry about your Steelers

1)....................................This is Tomlin's first year as head coach!

2)....................................This is Tomlin's first year as head coach!

3)....................................This is Tomlin's first year as head coach!

Please correct me if I repeat myself i have a tendency to do that. my next point is.

4) ..................................This is Tomlin's first year as head coach.

5) ..................................This is Tomlin's first year as head coach.

One more thing,

This is Tomlin's FIRST YEAR AS HEAD COACH!!!!!!!

SteelCityMan786
12-16-2007, 07:17 PM
6) Shit happens.

Sharkissle29
12-16-2007, 07:19 PM
7) its unfortunate the expectations you're suppose to meet while coaching the steelers.

stillers4me
7) At least we're not Bengals fans
8) There's always next year.

Steeler in Carolina
I agree. Most "experts" had us missing the playoffs this year and we are 1 win away from making it. And then, all you have to do is get in and you have a shot.

stillers4me
12-16-2007, 07:20 PM
9) The Pats are undefeated*

tony hipchest
12-16-2007, 07:23 PM
thats a weak excuse. one that tomlin will absolutely not accept.

its not over, anyways.

regardless, tomlin was a fine hire who understands the sb is the measuring stick EVERY year.

Atlanta Dan
12-16-2007, 07:23 PM
If Tomlin had started 2-3 and went 7-2 after that everyone would be thrilled and talking about a team coming together, but he didn't = the team is simply out of gas

Few things are more disappointing than inflated expectations

HometownGal
12-16-2007, 07:26 PM
10) Tom Brady is still a fairy.

stillers4me
12-16-2007, 07:30 PM
Nothing like a good loss to bring together Steelers fans in faith and harmony. :thumbsup:

SteelDogFan
12-16-2007, 07:34 PM
Tomlin Inherited a very talented team and is just learning to be the head coach. Going from assistant to head coach is a big step in itself. Being successful at it is even harder.
You have to develop your own tendencies and also have to implement your personality on a team that has had the same coach and the same way of doing things for over 10 years.

steelpride12
12-16-2007, 07:56 PM
We will have our championship years soon to come i agree and this can still be the year.
Tomlin is having an above average first year to say the least and im impressed and only expect more and better things to come from him over the years and can proudly say were still a team on rise, and have the balls to say this might not be the year with the perfect pats, but hey thats why they play the game the better team wins week in and week out so we have a chance everytime we step on the field!
Go Steelers!

OneForTheToe
12-16-2007, 08:13 PM
I'm disappointed in the team, but I am not down on Tomlin. It is not like the team has quit on him. We had bad stretches under Cowher as well.

I'm just disappointed in the team because I thought we were more talented than this. However, I am now starting to think after the last four weeks that we probably rank no higher than 7 or eight in the league. Of course we are fortunate to have a top three or four QB which gives us a chance in most any game.

msafford
12-16-2007, 08:53 PM
11) Romo rhymes with Homo.

susielr
12-17-2007, 08:50 AM
10) Tom Brady is still a fairy.

11) cheers to that:cheers:

susielr
12-17-2007, 08:53 AM
11) Romo rhymes with Homo.

Romo's contract: 6 million

Romo getting all the talk about being so great: annoying

Playing a horrible game in front of his girlfriend: priceless

:thumbsup:

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-17-2007, 08:54 AM

Whenever I get down...I pull a little piece of paper from my pocket that has got me through the rough times....I'm not sure which philospher it was who wrote it, but it simply says......"HEY!!! things could be worse, you could be a Bengal fan!"

I know, ....it brings a tear to my eye also.

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-17-2007, 08:55 AM
12) Tomlin could be hiding a spycam in nappy, baggy sweats.

susielr
12-17-2007, 08:58 AM
12) Tomlin could be hiding a spycam in nappy, baggy sweats.

Don't forget the cut off sleeves and expressionless face.

TackleMeBen
12-17-2007, 09:14 AM
Romo's contract: 6 million

Romo getting all the talk about being so great: annoying

Playing a horrible game in front of his girlfriend: priceless

that is just great....:sofunny::sofunny:

JustaFan
12-17-2007, 09:51 AM
7) At least we're not Bengals fans :tt02:
:cheers:
That is hilarious

8) There's always next year. This year aint over. :mallet:

BAS
12-17-2007, 11:55 AM
I'm disappointed in the team's performance yesterday, but I really want to see how Tomlin handles the team heading towards playoff time. When they've had the opportunity to take control of their own destiny in the playoffs... they've come up short.

I sincerely hope that Tomlin doesn't follow Coughlin's lead of having the Giants fading in the stretch.

The_WARDen
12-17-2007, 12:12 PM

which ironically sounds like a Bungle fan...

TackleMeBen
12-17-2007, 01:34 PM
I'm disappointed in the team's performance yesterday, but I really want to see how Tomlin handles the team heading towards playoff time. When they've had the opportunity to take control of their own destiny in the playoffs... they've come up short.

I sincerely hope that Tomlin doesn't follow Coughlin's lead of having the Giants fading in the stretch.

the giants are screwed now that they lost shockey for the rest of the year

jjpro11
12-17-2007, 02:36 PM
the giants are screwed now that they lost shockey for the rest of the year

the giants are screwed because the have an incompetent quarterback.

HometownGal
12-17-2007, 02:52 PM
the giants are screwed because the have an incompetent quarterback.

And a whiny, mealy-mouthed coach.

13) It's all Willie Parker's fault.

Atlanta Dan
12-17-2007, 03:30 PM
And a whiny, mealy-mouthed coach.

Cowher told the Falcons to get lost because he will be fulfilling his 2 year contract with CBS - wonder if he will say the same thing if the Giants come calling?

The Duke
12-17-2007, 03:58 PM
13) It's all Willie Parker's fault.

yep, it's all willie's fault :wink02:

HometownGal
12-17-2007, 04:05 PM
Cowher told the Falcons to get lost because he will be fulfilling his 2 year contract with CBS - wonder if he will say the same thing if the Giants come calling?

Nahhhhh. I don't think he wants to deal with Baby Eli and his Daddy. Now - let the Panthers fire Fox (which is quite possible) and that may be a different story. It's a win-win all the way around.

susielr
12-17-2007, 04:10 PM
Nahhhhh. I don't think he wants to deal with Baby Eli and his Daddy. Now - let the Panthers fire Fox (which is quite possible) and that may be a different story. It's a win-win all the way around.

They were saying the other day that the Redskins might make Cowher an offer...i guess Gibbs might be looking to retire, I don't know but they say that Washington could pay out more money than any one else could touch.

HometownGal
12-17-2007, 04:46 PM
They were saying the other day that the Redskins might make Cowher an offer...i guess Gibbs might be looking to retire, I don't know but they say that Washington could pay out more money than any one else could touch.

I can't ever see Cowher HC'ing for Snyder, a/k/a Little Caesar, unless he goes in as Gibbs did - having total control of the team.