PDA

View Full Version : Porter's chant

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
12-16-2007, 07:00 PM
Was watching the Fox post game they were showing clips of news conferences, the locker rooms ect. They cut to the Miami locker room and there was Porter

"who ride, we ride, who ride we ride let's ride." come on Joey new team different chant please. :yawn:

SteelCityMan786
12-16-2007, 09:15 PM
Yeah well, it's like Cowher says

You can take the guy out of Pittsburgh, but you can't take the Pittsburgh out of the guy. Yinz know what I mean.

MACH1
12-16-2007, 09:22 PM
Ride it to a 1-13 record. :toofunny:

Next week it'll be Who Dey. :dang: If they eek out a win.

rbryan
12-16-2007, 10:54 PM
JP can use the chant all he wants if it helps beat the patsies next week.

OneForTheToe
12-16-2007, 11:27 PM
i am happy for Peasy. While I maintains the Steelers were correct in letting joey go, I felt bad for him in Miami. He is too prod to go through a winless season.

RoethlisBURGHer
12-17-2007, 12:22 AM
Last I checked, the Steelers never copyrighted Joey's chant. Let him chant on in Miami, hell I don't think he'd had the chance to do that at all until after today's win.

SteelersMongol
12-18-2007, 08:47 AM
Was watching the Fox post game they were showing clips of news conferences, the locker rooms ect. They cut to the Miami locker room and there was Porter

"who ride, we ride, who ride we ride let's ride." come on Joey new team different chant please. :yawn:

Oh, ha ha ha. :smile: Good old Peezy. I still miss that guy. :computer:

Steeler in Carolina
12-18-2007, 06:15 PM
Oh, ha ha ha. :smile: Good old Peezy. I still miss that guy. :computer:

I do too. I wasn't surprised to see him let go in the off season, but I was still sad over it.