PDA

View Full Version : Battle of Ohio!!!!

SteelDogFan
12-17-2007, 09:48 AM
Cincinnati will beat Cleveland, the Steelers will beat St Louis and win the division. The Bungles will be fired up for this one. This is their Superbowl.

susielr
12-17-2007, 10:34 AM
Cincinnati will beat Cleveland, the Steelers will beat St Louis and win the division. The Bungles will be fired up for this one. This is their Superbowl.

I can only pray that is how it will work. I do have faith that the Steelers will pull out wins the next 2 weeks because I have yet to see Tomlin as mad as he was yesterday.

ShutDown24
12-17-2007, 10:58 AM
I honestley do think the Bengals will win this one.

TackleMeBen
12-17-2007, 11:38 AM
dont underestimate the cleveland defense...lol.. they might show up and play this game.

warddj86
12-17-2007, 11:45 AM
cheering for the bungals makes me feel so dirty

fansince'76
12-17-2007, 11:46 AM
dont underestimate the cleveland defense...lol.. they might show up and play this game.

Not only that, but watching the faces and body language of Bengals players Saturday night, they looked to me like a team that's given up.

MACH1
12-17-2007, 11:54 AM
The bungals don't have a chance. The browns have something to play for, as far as the bungals go you know the saying.

Crushzilla
12-17-2007, 12:40 PM
The bungals don't have a chance. The browns have something to play for, as far as the bungals go you know the saying.

Where's the beef? :hunch:

MACH1
12-17-2007, 01:13 PM
Where's the beef? :hunch:

:toofunny:

look here......:sofunny: :cheers:
http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=11317

RoethlisBURGHer
12-17-2007, 01:32 PM
I wish that's how it was...but the Bengals look like they have thrown the towel in on this season. They don't seem to give a rats ass. They won't come out fired up.

Even if it becomes a shootout, Cleveland's defense is good enough to get a few stops a build a 10-14 point lead. Cicni's defense won't stop Cleveland at all.

Go Bengals...ewwww now I feel all slimey.

TackleMeBen
12-17-2007, 01:39 PM
Not only that, but watching the faces and body language of Bengals players Saturday night, they looked to me like a team that's given up.

:iagree: they looked like they would much rather been in prison...uh i mean somewhere else..lol :flap:

Atlanta Dan
12-17-2007, 02:24 PM
Steelers have nobody to blame but themselves for needing to root for the Bengals on Sunday - hoping teams with nothing to play for (that also includes the Colts resting starters against the Titans in week #17) are going to beat the teams you need to lose usually does not pan out. OTOH you know the Ravens will be pumped to possibly ruin the Steelers season that last weekend.

I agree the Benglas have quit and at this point may be saying farewell to Marvin.

stillers4me
12-17-2007, 05:29 PM
Ah yes.....the Ohio Toilet Bowl.

The Bungles hate the Steelers so bad they may even lose on purpose.
Or so say the Bungles fans.

Who Dey!

SteelCityMan786
12-17-2007, 05:51 PM
Ah yes.....the Ohio Toilet Bowl.

The Bungles hate the Steelers so bad they may even lose on purpose.
Or so say the Bungles fans.

Who Dey!

They hate the clownies to.

HometownGal
12-17-2007, 06:06 PM
It gags me with a spoon to have to root for the Bungles this weekend. :yuck::puke: Dan is right, though - the Steelers have nobody to blame but themselves for being in this position.

stillers4me
12-17-2007, 06:17 PM
It gags me with a spoon to have to root for the Bungles this weekend. :yuck::puke: Dan is right, though - the Steelers have nobody to blame but themselves for being in this position.

It seems every year, at least one time a season, a Bungle win benefits the Steelers. Just have the Lysol ready for when the final buzzer sounds. :wink02:

jjpro11
12-17-2007, 06:39 PM

if you lived in cleveland, believe me, you wouldnt have a problem rooting for them sunday.

jjpro11
12-17-2007, 07:07 PM
cleveland's still not out of the woodwork just yet. if they lose this weekend and the titans beat the jets and colts, tennessee would get in virtue of common game tie breaker. but the key is the browns losing this week would mean an afc loss and another common games loss since the titans also played cincy. if the browns were to win this week, they would clinch a playoff spot because that would give them 8 afc wins, the best the titans could finish with is 7. so big game for cleveland.

CB1977
12-18-2007, 08:24 AM

You wish...don't you?

Cleveland WILL beat the gals this weekend!!! :cheer:

9-5 baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO BROWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

susielr
12-18-2007, 10:16 AM
You wish...don't you?

Cleveland WILL beat the gals this weekend!!! :cheer:

9-5 baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO BROWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

What have you been smoking??? :smoker:

tony hipchest
12-18-2007, 10:41 AM
isnt it ironic how we laughed and cheered when the browns beat the bungles and ravens earlier in the year, thinking they were destined for the basement and that they were actually doing the steelers a favor by knocking off the main competition for the division?

how the tides have turned. most fans are still waiting for the browns to go on that 3 game slide and miss the playoffs. well, there is only 2 games left and that slide is about as real as the inevitable steve mcnair injury baltimore was gonna face last year.

the browns arent gonna fall, especially not this weekend to the bungles. they have quit. not only will most tickets be sold to brownfans, but most of the bunglefans will be rooting for the brownies to stick it to the steelers anyways.

no way i can root for the bungles, when i doubt they even show up. the browns will win out. at this point we are lucky they got robbed against arizona. im rooting for the steelers to find their huevos vs the rams and save a little for baltimore. we may leave baltimore with a win, but i doubt we leave w/o any injuries.

at this point i am rooting for anybody playing the titans. we will need jim sorgi and the rest of the colt 3rd stringers to show up like the steelers did vs. bills in 04.

Atlanta Dan
12-18-2007, 11:23 AM
isnt it ironic how we laughed and cheered when the browns beat the bungles and ravens earlier in the year, thinking they were destined for the basement and that they were actually doing the steelers a favor by knocking off the main competition for the division?

how the tides have turned. most fans are still waiting for the browns to go on that 3 game slide and miss the playoffs. well, there is only 2 games left and that slide is about as real as the inevitable steve mcnair injury baltimore was gonna face last year.

the browns arent gonna fall, especially not this weekend to the bungles. they have quit. not only will most tickets be sold to brownfans, but most of the bunglefans will be rooting for the brownies to stick it to the steelers anyways.

no way i can root for the bungles, when i doubt they even show up. the browns will win out. at this point we are lucky they got robbed against arizona. im rooting for the steelers to find their huevos vs the rams and save a little for baltimore. we may leave baltimore with a win, but i doubt we leave w/o any injuries.

at this point i am rooting for anybody playing the titans. we will need jim sorgi and the rest of the colt 3rd stringers to show up like the steelers did vs. bills in 04.

Let's just hope Pittsburgh wins Thursday and puts pressure on the Browns for Sunday - I have my doubts about that

I think it comes down to winning in Baltimore to make the playoffs - I am not counting on the Jets, Bengals, Colts or 49ers to help out - If the Steelers lose to the Ravens in Baltimore to top off a 4-3 or 3-4 finish they deserve to miss the playoffs.

CB1977
12-18-2007, 04:07 PM
What have you been smoking??? :smoker:

Not a thing honey...I'm high on life!!!!!

LOL

GO BROWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShutDown24
12-18-2007, 04:18 PM
Not a thing honey...I'm high on life!!!!!

LOL

GO BROWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This just looks like 2002 to me... Sorry to say that for you but I really don't get the love for this team. The Steelers had a weak schedule but the Browns had an incredibly weak schedule. I think it would be a mistake to sign Anderson to a long term deal like everyone is saying. If I was in charge of that team, I would tender him at the most to see if he can maintain this play throughout a real schedule next year which the Browns will probably get assuming they make the playoffs. I like Derek Anderson and hope he is real so little boy Quinn has to sit, but I really think it would be a mistake to give him a huge contract. I see a one year wonder in this team and I VERY rarely say that.

I like the Bengals big in this game after being embarrassed by the 49ers and their third string quarterback and that isn't just me hoping, I hate the Bungles way more than the Browns but believe they will have the better game this weekend.

HometownGal
12-18-2007, 05:17 PM
I like the Bengals big in this game after being embarrassed by the 49ers and their third string quarterback and that isn't just me hoping, I hate the Bungles way more than the Browns but believe they will have the better game this weekend.[/B]

I predict that the Bungles will win this game - they are playing for pride and would love nothing more than to spoil the Browns season. Both teams have swiss cheese D's, so a high-scoring game wouldn't be too far fetched. Gawd - it still gags me having to root for the Bungles.

Anyone in fantasy playoffs - play all of your Bungles and Browns this week! :cheers:

stillers4me
12-18-2007, 05:43 PM
Who Dey!!!!!!

I've been saying that at work all week........they keep telling me to shut up.

"Sounds stupid, doesn't it?" And they just get more frustrated!!

Who Dey, baby!

ohiosteelerfan20
12-18-2007, 05:50 PM
Who Dey turned to Where Dey. Bungles fans just went away. I hope they win this week but I hope Chad doesnt score a td.

SteelerFan091472
12-19-2007, 12:00 AM
The Bengals have quit on the season. As much as I would like the Bengals to win Sunday (I feel dirty saying that), I wouldn't be surprised if the Browns win by at least 2 touchdowns.

TroysBadDawg
12-19-2007, 11:31 AM
And to think I am posting with with people that are cheering for the Bungles. The Bungles SUCK. You have a thread about that or did you forget that. Oh wait you just want us to lose because The Browns almost Beat you, and got shafted in AZ by the stripes. Oh well what is wrong now? Your team is now giving games away so you are wishing bad KArma on our team, oh that is bad Karma on your team you know. Shame on you. What goes around comes around. I still have my dawg bowl, how many of you would still be doing it? I kept the crying dog also. Shame, Shame on you.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES, HERE WE GO!

WOOF WOOF!

CB1977
12-19-2007, 11:38 AM
I predict that the Bungles will win this game - they are playing for pride and would love nothing more than to spoil the Browns season. Both teams have swiss cheese D's, so a high-scoring game wouldn't be too far fetched. Gawd - it still gags me having to root for the Bungles.

:

I understand what you are saying HTG but I have to disagree a little with you. The Bengals have, IMO, NO pride left at all!!! Of course they would love to spoil the Browns chances of any playoff hopes but, it's NOT gonna happen!!! You have to understand that Cleveland wants this SO BAD, no one is going to ruin it for us. Our guys were so pumped last week playing in that God-awful snowstorm..they showed life in them that I haven't seen all season and they want this in the worst way.

I see us winning big. Sorry to disappoint you guys but, I have pride in my team and I feel a victory coming for us on Sunday.

By the way HTG, I don't want you gagging...root for my Brownies !!! :cheer: :wink02:

warddj86
12-21-2007, 03:06 PM
I think no matter if the Bungals win or not the Browns will make the playoffs along witht the Jags and Steelers, because Tennessee will NOT win out, the have to play Indy @ Indy, the only fight left this season between the Steelers, Chargers, Jags, and Browns is playoff POSITION, not playoff possibilities. As far as I'm concerned, If the Steelers lose to Baltimore and Troy Smith, Cleveland deserves to play the Jags in Cleveland. But I think that the AFC Playoffs will end up like this :

1. Patriots
2. Colts
3. Steelers
4. Chargers (I seriously think Denver will win)
5. Jaguars
6. Browns

NE and IND Bye

PIT over CLE 35-31
JAX over SD 41-28

NE over JAX 51-45
IND over PIT 28-27

IND over NE 42- 38

IND over DAL in the Super Bowl 41-21

TroysBadDawg
12-22-2007, 08:54 AM
That Pit over Cleveland could be reversed very easily, remember the last game? The Browns are playing like a team now, a complete team. All pistons are firing, maybe not on full octain but the engine is running enough to beat the steelers is not the the stripes on the field like in AZ.

HometownGal
12-22-2007, 09:22 AM
And to think I am posting with with people that are cheering for the Bungles. The Bungles SUCK. You have a thread about that or did you forget that. Oh wait you just want us to lose because The Browns almost Beat you, and got shafted in AZ by the stripes. Oh well what is wrong now? Your team is now giving games away so you are wishing bad KArma on our team, oh that is bad Karma on your team you know. Shame on you. What goes around comes around. I still have my dawg bowl, how many of you would still be doing it? I kept the crying dog also. Shame, Shame on you.

WOOF WOOF!

Almost doesn't count, except in horseshoes. :wink02::flap:

Of course we Steelers fans want the Bungles to win - wouldn't you if the tables were turned? :dang: We did what we had to do on Thursday night and now the pressure is back on the Browns to win in Cincy. If the game were in Cleveland, I'd have no hesitancy in saying that they would beat the Bungles, but the game is in Cincy. I believe they will be playing for pride and so they don't end up in the basement which is currently occupied by the Rats. I also think they will want to spoil the Browns season - they hate you guys almost as much as us. Almost. :wink02:

HometownGal
12-22-2007, 09:27 AM
I understand what you are saying HTG but I have to disagree a little with you. The Bengals have, IMO, NO pride left at all!!! Of course they would love to spoil the Browns chances of any playoff hopes but, it's NOT gonna happen!!! You have to understand that Cleveland wants this SO BAD, no one is going to ruin it for us. Our guys were so pumped last week playing in that God-awful snowstorm..they showed life in them that I haven't seen all season and they want this in the worst way.

I see us winning big. Sorry to disappoint you guys but, I have pride in my team and I feel a victory coming for us on Sunday.

By the way HTG, I don't want you gagging...root for my Brownies !!! :cheer: :wink02:

Hey - you aren't disappointing anyone around here. It's good to see you Browns fans having something to be pumped up about - it hasn't happened in a good many years. I really started to see after our last game against each other that you guys were going to be a team to be reckoned with down the road and in seasons to come and I still believe that. I just feel the Bungles will be playing for pride, hoping to play spoiler and playing hard so they don't end up in the basement of the division. I don't see the Browns winning big - I believe it is going to be a shootout as both defenses stink and a score much like the last contest, only with the Bungles on top. Sorry. :hug:

I really want to wish you good luck, CB, but you understand that I can't, don't ya? :wink02:

susielr
12-22-2007, 10:05 AM
That Pit over Cleveland could be reversed very easily, remember the last game? The Browns are playing like a team now, a complete team. All pistons are firing, maybe not on full octain but the engine is running enough to beat the steelers is not the the stripes on the field like in AZ.

The Steelers are going to sweep the division which is great in my eyes. Ben is on full speed with another perfect(or near that)rating on Thursday. Has Anderson had that yet?

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
12-22-2007, 11:05 AM
I was watching "who is" the biggest surprise this year on the NFL channel and the did a piece on the Browns their new mantra.

BELIEVELAND

It must have taken them a long time to come up with that one. :flap:

X-Terminator
12-22-2007, 10:39 PM

WOOF WOOF!

Uh NO, we want you to lose so that we can win the division and get into the playoffs. And if the situation were reversed, you'd be doing the same damn thing, so don't give me that act.

When did you turn into a troll????

fansince'76
12-22-2007, 11:02 PM
The Browns....got shafted in AZ by the stripes.

Mmm...no, they didn't - they were the beneficiaries of outright lousy calls that game which kept them in it. Sorry, but AZ won that game in spite of the horrible officiating, not because of it. :coffee:

MasterOfPuppets
12-23-2007, 12:03 AM
That Pit over Cleveland could be reversed very easily, remember the last game? The Browns are playing like a team now, a complete team. All pistons are firing, maybe not on full octain but the engine is running enough to beat the steelers is not the the stripes on the field like in AZ.ummmm...didn't you spout off with the same nonsence BEFORE the last game :blah::blah::blah:??? how'd that one work out ???

SteelStealth
12-23-2007, 08:43 AM
We know Cincy hates the Steelers, so what do you guys think?

Elvis
12-23-2007, 08:53 AM
:coffee:
It would be a big suprise to me if the Bengals give the Brownies anything, especially not a WIN in that 34-34 series. I cannot pull for the Bungals, so I guess next weeks' game still means everything.
:tt02:

Dr Steeler
12-23-2007, 09:00 AM
I dont think so the bengals year was very bad they sure want to end the year in a positive way, despite the clowns are playing better football i think they will be playing under alot of pressure tonight which will lead to some mistakes and they will eventually lose the game.
This will be good for us next week it will be like a bye week in a way.

bengals 31 browns 24.

touchdownward
12-23-2007, 09:14 AM
:coffee:
It would be a big suprise to me if the Bengals give the Brownies anything, especially not a WIN in that 34-34 series. I cannot pull for the Bungals, so I guess next weeks' game still means everything.
:tt02:
I have no problem pulling for the bungles with the North and much needed rest is on the line. Frankly, I'm surprised that a Steeler's fan would feel this way as well as baffled by the premise of the bungles purposely throwing the game to screw the Steelers. It's professional football, not pro wrestling. :wink02:

The bungs will look to end the browns season, much like we did theirs last year, but will fail miserably..

she_had_man_hands
12-23-2007, 09:58 AM
I think the browns are going down today.

Steel Warrior
12-23-2007, 10:06 AM
I have no idea who the bungles hate more, us or the stains. But, I don't think they lay down just as the rams didn't lay down for us. I think it's gonna be a close game and I'm hoping the bungles win so we can rest some players next week as I don't see the chargers losing anymore games.
:smoker:

Glace
12-23-2007, 10:35 AM
On one hand, I can see where the thought comes from...but there are a couple things to consider....

They hate the Browns too...
The Browns put up 51 points on them after we thrashed them in week one.
Marvin Lewis is coaching for his job next year....I think....

On the other hand...a loss in a meaningless game is a better draft position....

Heh, lot of things going into it.

Bottom line, regardless of whether the Bungles show up to play today....The Browns are playing some good football right now, and I think the Browns would beat up on the Bungles anwyays.

SteelersMongol
12-23-2007, 10:37 AM
I wouldn't b surprised 2 c the Bungholes giving the game away 2 the Clowns. Those b*st*rds don't really like us much. Besides don't they (Ratbirds & the those two) feel like they're all related because of their origin & the hatred they have against us. :wink02:

stillers4me
12-23-2007, 10:46 AM
The fans have already rolled over. They hate us worse than the Browns

The is another story. They'll want the win.

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2007, 10:56 AM
So today,

LET'S GO CINCY!

stillers4me
12-23-2007, 12:48 PM
HIgh winds all last night and today here in Cinci. The talking heads are already making excuses for Carson.

The Duke
12-23-2007, 01:08 PM
Can't believe I'm gonna say this....

let's go Bengals, score on the first drive!

HometownGal
12-23-2007, 01:09 PM
Can't believe I'm gonna say this....

let's go Bengals, score on the first drive!

It's making me ill to cheer on the Bungles. :yuck::puke:

stillers4me
12-23-2007, 01:13 PM
Hazmat's scheduled to come to my house around 4:00.

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2007, 01:19 PM
NICE! LET'S GO CAPTAIN WEENIE!

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2007, 01:23 PM
Now that play Sucked.

MasterOfPuppets
beautiful pass palmer.....:thumbsup:

HometownGal
Captain Weenie just threw a pick. Must have been the wind. Dumb a$$. :dang:

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2007, 01:26 PM
Captain Weenie just threw a pick. Must have been the wind. Dumb a$$. :dang:

Why not give it to our boy Kenny? After all he is a former nittany lion.

MasterOfPuppets
12-23-2007, 01:27 PM
lmao, now palmer is one of the ...10...best qb's in football !!!

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2007, 01:29 PM
Nice Stop by the Bengals D. Don't screw it carson.

jjpro11
12-23-2007, 01:34 PM
bungles are running all over cleveland's last ranked D.

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2007, 01:39 PM
3-0 Bengals.

83-Steelers-43
12-23-2007, 01:59 PM
It amazes me how the tv crew continues to salivate over Chad Johnson. Just goes to show you if you run your mouth on a regular basis, show poor leadership skills and act like a jackass you can still prosper and gain respect in the NFL.

Scary if you ask me.

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2007, 02:04 PM
It will be an incomplete pass.

HometownGal
As much as I want that to be TD, it simply is NOT. Ocho Teefo did not have possession imho.

83-Steelers-43
Hey look!!! Chad dropped another one in the endzone!!! Way to go Chad!!! :toofunny:

Keep telling me about your HOF future buddy. :coffee:

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2007, 02:07 PM
6-0 Bengals.

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2007, 02:08 PM
Hey look!!! Chad dropped another one in the endzone!!! Way to go Chad!!! :toofunny:

Keep telling me about your HOF future buddy. :coffee:

What HOF Future? :sofunny:

83-Steelers-43
12-23-2007, 02:10 PM
What HOF Future? :sofunny:

With the spectalur season he has had this year, I think they should automatically put him in there.

http://blogs.king5.com/seahawks/images/chad%20johnson%20hof%203.jpg :cheer:

touchdownward
12-23-2007, 02:13 PM
Hahahaha! We're going to give our Bengal/brown members of this board the swelled head. There are two game threads going for this game. :yep:

7/39/43
12-23-2007, 02:15 PM
Man that is hard to type and think about routing for them but hey help us out
WHO DEY? LOL
can't believe I typed that to guess I will have to open that bottle of Crown and get rid of them bad words:cheers:

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2007, 02:16 PM
With the spectalur season he has had this year, I think they should automatically put him in there.

He must go next year. :toofunny:

touchdownward
12-23-2007, 02:20 PM

Looks like he should have left off the 2 and the 0 and just had the question marks. :tt02:

jjpro11
12-23-2007, 02:20 PM
INT!!!!!!!!

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2007, 02:21 PM
Nice Work!

touchdownward
12-23-2007, 02:22 PM
Great defensive play by Cincy!!! Almost got it in the endzone, God knows Carson and Co. can't do it.

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2007, 02:23 PM
TOUCHDOWN DOUCHEBAGZADEH!

jjpro11
12-23-2007, 02:23 PM
i told you guys they'd give the browns a game.. haha yes!

CASTEEL
12-23-2007, 02:25 PM
LOL ... Another INT!!!

13 - 0 with possible more points before half..... this is funny.....

touchdownward
12-23-2007, 02:26 PM
I'll give credit where credit is due. That was an incredible catch by TJ. :jawdrop:

jjpro11
12-23-2007, 02:26 PM
INT!!!!

touchdownward
12-23-2007, 02:27 PM
This is going to be the bengals day. 2 picks from their D. :banana:

MasterOfPuppets
12-23-2007, 02:27 PM
i need a watson td for FF...:tt02:

ohiosteelerfan20
12-23-2007, 02:28 PM
i think the clock is striking midnight

jjpro11
12-23-2007, 02:28 PM
i need a watson td for FF...:tt02:

there ya go!!!!!!!!

7/39/43
12-23-2007, 02:29 PM
20-0

ohiosteelerfan20
12-23-2007, 02:29 PM
:rofl:yep Anderson should have made the pro bowl

CASTEEL
12-23-2007, 02:30 PM
I'll give credit where credit is due. That was an incredible catch by TJ. :jawdrop:
As much as I can't stand the DOUCHEman..... that was an incredible catch....

20 - 0 ....:toofunny:

oops.... 19 - 0 .... still, :toofunny:

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2007, 02:30 PM
TOUCHDOWN WATSON! Got to love that Nittany Lion Touch.

stillers4me
12-23-2007, 02:31 PM
And I can hear the crowd in PB stadium chanting.........Here we go, Steelers, here we go! :toofunny:

7/39/43
12-23-2007, 02:31 PM
let me correct that 19-0

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2007, 02:33 PM
:rofl:yep Anderson should have made the pro bowl

Yeah, where are all the Big Ben Bashers now?:sofunny:

ShutDown24
12-23-2007, 02:36 PM
*YAWN* - You can't tell me I didn't see this one coming from a mile away. Derek Anderson doesn't have it mentally. I have seen this too many times from him. He is too easily rattled to win anything at this point in his career.

It was a good try Cleveland, but eventually you're real team showed up. Good job taking advantage of that schedule though! Thanks for the division.

touchdownward
12-23-2007, 02:37 PM
They are up 19-0 at the half, but I've seen them bungle up bigger leads than that.
They have to come out after halftime and stay aggressive..... if that's possible.

SteelDogFan
12-23-2007, 02:38 PM
I'M CHEERING FOR THE BUNGLES

The has been times when I rooted for other teams but this completely rooting for them to win is ill.

stillers4me
12-23-2007, 02:38 PM
Who Dey! :tt02:

ShutDown24
12-23-2007, 02:39 PM
This just looks like 2002 to me... Sorry to say that for you but I really don't get the love for this team. The Steelers had a weak schedule but the Browns had an incredibly weak schedule. I think it would be a mistake to sign Anderson to a long term deal like everyone is saying. If I was in charge of that team, I would tender him at the most to see if he can maintain this play throughout a real schedule next year which the Browns will probably get assuming they make the playoffs. I like Derek Anderson and hope he is real so little boy Quinn has to sit, but I really think it would be a mistake to give him a huge contract. I see a one year wonder in this team and I VERY rarely say that.

I like the Bengals big in this game after being embarrassed by the 49ers and their third string quarterback and that isn't just me hoping, I hate the Bungles way more than the Browns but believe they will have the better game this weekend.

The Brownies just make it waaay too easy! :toofunny:

steelpride12
12-23-2007, 02:39 PM
Hell man it may look crazy, but with them having a 20 point lead hell.....
GO BUNGLES!

stillers4me
12-23-2007, 02:41 PM
They're kickin' Brownie butt!! Thanks, chumps!

msafford
12-23-2007, 02:42 PM
I can't lie...I feel kinda dirty rooting for the Bungles. :smile:

stillers4me
12-23-2007, 02:45 PM
I can't lie...I feel kinda dirty rooting for the Bungles. :smile:

Whatever works. You can always take a nice hot shower after the game. :wink02:

CantStop85
12-23-2007, 02:47 PM
Taking the division away from the Browns and giving it to the Steelers...talk about a lose-lose situation.

HometownGal
12-23-2007, 02:49 PM
Taking the division away from the Browns and giving it to the Steelers...talk about a lose-lose situation.

We would have won it next week anywho, so there. :flap:

But - thanks anyway Bungles! :cheers:

touchdownward
12-23-2007, 02:53 PM
Judgeing by your posts on here, I'm assuming you are rooting for your team to win like a true fan. :thumbsup:

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2007, 02:56 PM
Derek Anderson, the grand choker.

jjpro11
12-23-2007, 02:57 PM
haha yeah!!

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2007, 02:58 PM

Who would you rather miss the playoffs though. If I were in your shoes it would be the Browns since they're in Ohio.

touchdownward
12-23-2007, 02:59 PM
Ball bounces off the chest of a browns receiver, 3 INT of the day for the bengals.
Yep, it's the bengal's day.

CASTEEL
12-23-2007, 03:04 PM
Ball bounces off the chest of a browns receiver, 3 INT of the day for the bengals.
Yep, it's the bengal's day.

...in the end zone no less.... :toofunny:

CASTEEL
12-23-2007, 03:07 PM
Here's to hoping the Bungles D can hold up!

... and with that, I will also need to take a very hot shower after the game...:dang:

touchdownward
12-23-2007, 03:11 PM
Brown's receivers are saving Anderson's ass right now. He's going to get one of them killed.

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2007, 03:12 PM
The D Broke Down there.

MasterOfPuppets
12-23-2007, 03:13 PM
The D Broke Down there.imagine that....:rolleyes:

CASTEEL
12-23-2007, 03:14 PM
The D Broke Down there.
Surprised it's taken this long.......

Oh well...no shut-out ...they still got a ways to go the get the W though.

touchdownward
12-23-2007, 03:14 PM
Touchdown Browns. I don't think any of us thought the bengals D would pitch a shutout today.

CASTEEL
12-23-2007, 03:15 PM
.... I don't think any of us thought the bengals D would pitch a shutout today.

Nope, which is why it would have been so funny if it had happened.... hehe

I'm surprised they pitched a first half shutout myself.... ;)

jjpro11
12-23-2007, 03:26 PM
what a ****in bullshit call

HometownGal
12-23-2007, 03:27 PM
They don't call 'em the Bungles for nothin'. They're bungling big-time.

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2007, 03:37 PM
It would be nice if Anderson threw a pick.

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2007, 03:38 PM
They don't call 'em the Bungles for nothin'. They're bungling big-time.

They can stop screwing around now.

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2007, 03:40 PM
Apparently the D doesn't play now.

MasterOfPuppets
12-23-2007, 03:41 PM
stupid bungholes :dang:....there gonna choke....

MasterOfPuppets
stupid bungholes :dang:....there gonna choke....
spoke to soon....:sofunny:

jjpro11
another one!!!!!!!

CASTEEL
LOL... another INT!

:toofunny:

Who put Derek on the Steelers payroll?

touchdownward
12-23-2007, 03:42 PM
:tt02:4th pick!!!

Anderson should have ridden the pine the rest of this game after the 3rd one.
Good for us though.

jjpro11
12-23-2007, 03:43 PM
****ing palmer ****ing palmer

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2007, 03:43 PM
Damn cornhole.

CASTEEL
12-23-2007, 03:44 PM
:banging: fookin' Palmer.....

touchdownward
12-23-2007, 03:45 PM
Carson bungled it right back to them.
The receiver fell down or whatever, they still gave the ball right back. :banging:

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2007, 03:46 PM
The Defense must suck.

CASTEEL
bleh

HometownGal
Why in the bloody blue HELL would Cartoon put that ball in the air with a 12 point lead with a little over 7 minutes left???? The could have run the clock down by utilizing Watson.

They just let the Browns back in. Fasten your seat belts.

jjpro11
cincy sucks..., browns luck out again

SteelCityMan786
Lewis needs to run the ball.

jjpro11
12-23-2007, 03:47 PM
i hate watching browns games.. this shit always happens.

touchdownward
19-14 now.
Going for 2 in the first half is biting smilin' Marvin on the arse right now.

stillers4me
19-14......Bungles

CASTEEL
Why in the bloody blue HELL would Cartoon put that ball in the air with a 12 point lead with a little over 7 minutes left???? The could have run the clock down by utilizing Watson.

Stupid arse Marvin Lewis......get control of your lousy team....

jjpro11
12-23-2007, 03:48 PM
titans fans are going more crazy then us.

fansince'76
12-23-2007, 03:48 PM
Yep, Cornhole is so much better as a QB than Ben. :rolleyes:

touchdownward
12-23-2007, 03:49 PM

Short answer: Because the bengals suck!

jjpro11
nice run back.

stillers4me
Yep, Cornhole is so much better as a QB than Ben. :rolleyes:

I'm glad somebody else noticed that.

MasterOfPuppets
stupid bungholes :dang:....there gonna choke....i stand by my original statement !!!

jjpro11
12-23-2007, 03:50 PM
now they run the ball.. the friggin idiots.

CASTEEL
12-23-2007, 03:51 PM
1st down.....

jjpro11
12-23-2007, 03:52 PM
nice run cj.. stay in bounds though

CASTEEL
..leave it to CJ to run out of bounds...

touchdownward
3 and 1 with the game on the line, I'm surprised the bungs didn't pass it deep down field there.

Chad Johnson's end a round might have just sealed it.

jjpro11
12-23-2007, 03:53 PM
..leave it to CJ to run out of bounds...

boy dont wanna lose his teef

MasterOfPuppets
12-23-2007, 03:53 PM
keep givin watson the rock !!!

jjpro11
12-23-2007, 03:54 PM
big 1st down inside 2 minutes!

CASTEEL
12-23-2007, 03:54 PM
1st down......:tt02:

HometownGal
12-23-2007, 03:55 PM
Short answer: Because the bengals suck!

Yeah they do, but the Browns are sucking just a bit more today. :cheers:

Today, I dub the Browns the Brungles. :salute:

touchdownward
12-23-2007, 03:55 PM
Watson has taken over this game. They know he's coming up the middle and can't stop him.
If the bungles put this ball in the air again this game, all coaches need to be fired.

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2007, 03:56 PM
Now hopefully cornhole and them score a TD or something to put the Clowns away.

CASTEEL
12-23-2007, 03:57 PM
Watson has taken over this game. They know he's coming up the middle and can't stop him.
If the bungles put this ball in the air again this game, all coaches need to be fired.
Watson was running the rock well in the first half too .. they should all be fired for how much they've thrown this half!

Oh hell..they should all be fired just cause THEY SUCK!!!

touchdownward
12-23-2007, 03:57 PM
Yeah they do, but the Browns are sucking just a bit more today. :cheers:

Today, I dub the Browns the Brungles. :salute:
Yep, the browns have had a nice season, but are proving today they aren't ready for the big time.

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2007, 03:58 PM
HE'S DOWN!

EDIT: Damn it.

CASTEEL
:dang: WTF!

MasterOfPuppets
NO FREAKIN WAY !!!

HometownGal
O M F G

jjpro11
lucky lucky lucky browns

touchdownward
Oh boy, fumble by the bungles, brown's ball. :banging:

CASTEEL
HE'S DOWN!

no..that's a fumble....

STUPID ASS BUNGLES!

fansince'76
12-23-2007, 03:59 PM
:banging:

MasterOfPuppets
THANK GD!!!

HometownGal
Thank you Braylon.

jjpro11
this is why i hate watching them.. they are so lucky

touchdownward
12-23-2007, 04:00 PM
Watson was running the rock well in the first half too .. they should all be fired for how much they've thrown this half!

Oh hell..they should all be fired just cause THEY SUCK!!!
I think they should keep the coaching staff intact for a few more seasons. :wink02:

CASTEEL
Let's see an INT to end it... :)

CASTEEL
I think they should keep the coaching staff intact for a few more seasons. :wink02:

lol...good point..what was I thinking.....

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2007, 04:01 PM
COME ON CINCY!

tony hipchest
never rely on the bungles for anything other than sucking

SteelCityMan786
no..that's a fumble....

STUPID ASS BUNGLES!

Note the edit.

MasterOfPuppets
THEY SHOULD CHANGE THIER NAME TO.....CINNCINNATTI SUCK !!!

HometownGal
12-23-2007, 04:02 PM
COME ON CINCY!

Young man - I should wash your mouth out with soap for swearing like that. :wink02::wink02:

I'll wash mine out, as well. I've been screaming GO Bungles here in my LR.

jjpro11
12-23-2007, 04:02 PM
he was tackled in bounds BS!!

touchdownward
12-23-2007, 04:03 PM
This is too much pressure for Anderson, if he throws downfield it's gonna get picked.

CASTEEL
12-23-2007, 04:04 PM
Note the edit.

errmm... I don't remember what I wrote... was it a violation? (sorry if so..)

SteelCityMan786
Young man - I should wash your mouth out with soap for swearing like that. :wink02::wink02:

I'll wash mine out, as well. I've been screaming GO Bungles here in my LR.

Can it wait till after the game?

jjpro11
holy crap.. one more play

HometownGal
This is it. Keep your fingers crossed Steelers fans.

SteelCityMan786
errmm... I don't remember what I wrote... was it a violation? (sorry if so..)

That's not my judgement. Ask HTG or a mod.

HometownGal
12-23-2007, 04:05 PM
Can it wait till after the game?

Of course. :wink02:

83-Steelers-43
Well, thank you Mr. Anderson. That's all I gotta say about that game.

CASTEEL
LOL... NIce play Derek!!!

touchdownward
12-23-2007, 04:06 PM
Oh Mary, Jesus and Joseph, they're giving the browns an extra second. :dang:

jjpro11
AFC NORTH CHAMPS!!!!!!

CASTEEL
:tt02::tt02::tt02:

w00t!

7/39/43
steeler win

fansince'76
Game over - we can rest our starters next week! :tt02:

stillers4me
12-23-2007, 04:08 PM
Here we go, Steelers, Here we go!!!!!!!!! :tt02:

touchdownward
12-23-2007, 04:09 PM
I like the fact that we can rest our starters next week, but I'd love to sweep the damn North too.
:cheers:

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2007, 04:12 PM
2007 AFC NORTH CHAMPIONS

jjpro11
12-23-2007, 04:48 PM
haha.. you should hear the nicknames they have for anderson. lol

HometownGal
12-23-2007, 06:53 PM
haha.. you should hear the nicknames they have for anderson. lol

Do tell!

They should have nicknames for their D too. Anderson didn't give up 130 yards to a backup RB.

ohiosteelerfan20
12-23-2007, 07:02 PM
After watching the battle of Ohio I have 3 things to say. 1- Chad sucks. 2- Hope Anderson gets a long term contract. And 3- Ohio St. could beat both those teams:sofunny:

BozMan
12-23-2007, 07:21 PM
Nice for the AFCN Title to be back in Pittsburgh where it belongs.