PDA

View Full Version : didn't get to see the game how did...

markcalico
12-17-2007, 12:54 PM
how did s.holmes look... was it the wind and weather or do you think his ankle is still bothering him?

Sharkissle29
12-17-2007, 04:02 PM
he cant quite cut too well yet. i think its still bothering him with his route running and trying to make a tackler miss. hes not 100%, but hes still a weapon out there

Atlanta Dan
12-17-2007, 04:20 PM
He made a nice diving catch for about 8 yards in the first quarter, either misjudged or had the wind take away a deep ball Ben threw near the goalline, and did not get to a ball on a crossing route that had Ben ticked off - Santonio is playing hurt and I do not recall had any egregious drops such as Hines did.

He also ran a nice crossing pattern on the 2 point conversion Wilson threw to him to tie the game up at 22..

He will not be healthy again this year unless the Steelers get lucky and beat the Rams while the Browns lose to the Bengals, in which case he can sit out the Ravens game

jjpro11
12-17-2007, 04:48 PM
He made a nice diving catch for about 8 yards in the first quarter, either misjudged or had the wind take away a deep ball Ben threw near the goalline, and did not get to a ball on a crossing route that had Ben ticked off - Santonio is playing hurt and I do not recall had any egregious drops such as Hines did.

He also ran a nice crossing pattern on the 2 point conversion Wilson threw to him to tie the game up at 22..

He will not be healthy again this year unless the Steelers get lucky and beat the Rams while the Browns lose to the Bengals, in which case he can sit out the Ravens game

he had a huge 18 yard catch on 3rd and long too.

TheManOfSteel
12-17-2007, 06:43 PM
If your a real Steelers fan and you dont live in the Pittsburgh area. You get NFL sunday ticket so you can see every game no matter what. Anyways Holmes looked good for the one catch he had. I hope to see Jacksonville again in the playoffs. It's not that there that much better it is that we played like shit for almost 3 quarters.