PDA

View Full Version : Hello Steeler Nation!

Bus36RollsUrlacher
12-17-2007, 04:55 PM
What's up everyone? I'm a 36 year old Steeler fan from IL whose wife is still trying to figure out why a Steeler win or loss factors into how my emotions are going to be for the entire week. She's a fan, but not quite bleeding black and gold yet. It would be worse if I did not have Sunday Ticket and the Steelers each week.

My screen name comes from the most awesome play of the Super Bowl season. I have that photo on the wall of my office, and I love it when Bears fans come in. It's enlightening to hear the sighs from that moment.

I look forward my kids' to their first Steeler games in Pittsburgh and wherever we can go to see them. They'll finally understand why me and my friends are yelling at the set with either joy or a "WTF did we do that for?".

I know that the Steelers fans run deep at every game, and I've probably crossed paths with a number of you in the past at various locations. There's no other fans like Steeler fans, and I'm proud to support "America's True Team".

Thanks for taking a look at my post. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

xXTheSteelKingsXx
12-17-2007, 05:09 PM
Welcome.

fansince'76
12-17-2007, 05:14 PM
Welcome to the board, Bus36RollsUrlacher! :cheers:

If you have any questions or concerns about the site, please feel free to PM (Private Message) myself, HometownGal, or Crushzilla. Post often and have fun!

And I agree - great screen name. One of the more memorable plays from a season that was full of them (Ben's tackle, Troy's overturned INT, Silverback body-slamming a Browns fan :toofunny:, etc.).

geo123
12-17-2007, 06:03 PM
Welcome, enjoy the site.

SteelersMongol
12-18-2007, 08:30 AM
Welcome and enjoy.

HometownGal
12-18-2007, 09:25 AM
Hiya Bus and welcome to the #1 Steelers fan site anywhere! :smile::tt02::wave: We're happy to have ya! :cheers: