PDA

View Full Version : Dolphin Fan (this week)

SteelersWyo
12-21-2004, 01:24 PM
Its about time the Dolphins do something besides talk about the '72 season. The Steelers needed a little help to sew up home field. Now they just need to win 1 of the last 2 and its all in Heinz field. By the way, I was looking at getting a ticket the the AFC Championship if it is in Pittsburgh, but the best price I have found is $650 for 500 level. Is that the going rate? I have to buy a plane ticket from Wyoming to go with it so that is a killer.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-22-2004, 03:11 PM
I couldnt believe it when i heard that the dolphins were in the lead..once the pats took over, i turnedit off at work too..i was like, WTF, but why should I be surprised.. But then I heard..TouchDown, and the dolphins take the lead!! and then Brady throws that huge pic deep in his territory! and game over !!

thank you miami!!!

Thats about an average ticket price for trying to get them around this time of year and in fact, may even be a bit low, especially for those seats and for a championship game, if u can get them, do it!!!

Ryan-Ritchie
12-23-2004, 04:24 AM
I can relate man..the 72 dolphins..umm..WERE THE 1972 DOLPHINS!!..lol get over it!,, but i was watchin the game as well and left when they lost the lead...come back just in time for the 4th and had my face stuck the the screen. i jumped like jordan when that last pick was thrown!..lol i have never been to an NFL football game, so i cant help ya out on tickit ratings....

Ryan

steelhoss
12-24-2004, 06:42 PM
THANKS MIAMI STEELERS LOVE YA