PDA

View Full Version : EMPTY SEATS AT STEELER HOME GAMES?

charliecamp
12-18-2007, 02:07 AM
I am a first time poster to this site. I was born a raised in Beaver County and now make Sacramento, CA. my home. I have been looking for a place to talk Steeler football with other fans around the country. This looks like a lively bunch here and look forward to seeing the postings and conversations.

One conversation I would like to start is WHERE THE H*** are all of the STEELER FANS on Sunday? I have watched the past 3 homes games and have seen numerous empty seats. Have the Steeler fans become "fair weather" fans? Man, I hope this isn't rubbing off on the team.

fansince'76
12-18-2007, 07:42 AM
Welcome to the board, charliecamp! :cheers:

If you have any questions or concerns about the site, please feel free to PM (Private Message) myself, HometownGal, or Crushzilla. Post often and have fun!

As far as fans leaving their seats goes, here's a thread you may be interested in: http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=22269

SteelersMongol
12-18-2007, 08:32 AM
Welcome and enjoy.

HometownGal
12-18-2007, 09:23 AM
Hiya charliecamp and welcome to the #1 Steelers fan site anywhere! :smile::tt02::wave: We're happy to have ya!

I think part of the problem with fans leaving early during the Jags game is that the weather was awful here in the Burgh, especially during the second half of the game. More than likely, all of those who didn't have enough "antifreeze" in their bodies decided to seek warmer ground! :alcohol: I sat through some horrific weather at TRS and stayed from start to finish. Bunch of wimps now-a-days. :wink02::wink02:

xXTheSteelKingsXx
12-18-2007, 03:34 PM
Welcome.

SteelCityMan786
12-18-2007, 05:19 PM
Hiya charliecamp and welcome to the #1 Steelers fan site anywhere! :smile::tt02::wave: We're happy to have ya!

I think part of the problem with fans leaving early during the Jags game is that the weather was awful here in the Burgh, especially during the second half of the game. More than likely, all of those who didn't have enough "antifreeze" in their bodies decided to seek warmer ground! :alcohol: I sat through some horrific weather at TRS and stayed from start to finish. Bunch of wimps now-a-days. :wink02::wink02:

The coldest game i remember ever being at would last years Donkey's game. It was like at best 40 something? I have been to high school games at my high school before my varsity football carrier that were as cold as 30 or colder. And at Beaver Stadium some games as cold as 20 or colder.

Anyway Welcome to Steelers Fever to the new member.

SteelerFanInCA
12-18-2007, 06:15 PM
Hello and welcome to SF. :tt02::tt02::tt02:

Crushzilla
12-19-2007, 05:41 PM
Welcome to the SteelersFever family, charliecamp.

Be sure to read the "Laws of the Land" and feel free to contact any member of the Moderation crew with any questions you may have.

steelpride12
12-19-2007, 07:23 PM
Welcome and Enjoy!!! :)