PDA

View Full Version : You have to love T.O.

TackleMeBen
12-19-2007, 03:08 PM
T.O. is honest..lol

Terrell Owens says he's got a "message" for Jessica Simpson when the Cowboys make the playoffs, so "just stay tuned."
"Right now, Jessica Simpson is not a fan favorite in this locker room or in Texas Stadium," T.O. said. "I think with everything that has happened, and obviously the way Tony (Romo) played and the comparison between her and Carrie Underwood, I think a lot of people feel like she's probably taking his focus away. Other than that, she was at the top of my list until last week."

susielr
12-19-2007, 03:13 PM
T.O. is honest..lol

Terrell Owens says he's got a "message" for Jessica Simpson when the Cowboys make the playoffs, so "just stay tuned."
"Right now, Jessica Simpson is not a fan favorite in this locker room or in Texas Stadium," T.O. said. "I think with everything that has happened, and obviously the way Tony (Romo) played and the comparison between her and Carrie Underwood, I think a lot of people feel like she's probably taking his focus away. Other than that, she was at the top of my list until last week."

Oh please..let the Cowboys think thats the reason Romo played horrible. I just loved that she was there to see it. I still believe the Cowboys are not as good of a team as their record shows. I hope they make it to the Superbowl so the AFC blows them away..no matter who plays them.

MACH1
12-19-2007, 03:58 PM
It would be enough to distract me just a little.:naughty:

SteelCityMan786
12-19-2007, 04:06 PM
It would be enough to distract me just a little.:naughty:

Having your girl(Whether they're dating you or you're trying to impress them) in the stadium can tinker with your game. I have seen it happen to some of my own teammates.

Atlanta Dan
12-19-2007, 04:09 PM
Oh please..let the Cowboys think thats the reason Romo played horrible. I just loved that she was there to see it. I still believe the Cowboys are not as good of a team as their record shows. I hope they make it to the Superbowl so the AFC blows them away..no matter who plays them.

You would root for the Pats:jawdrop: -

i would not root for Belichick against Al Qaeda

memphissteelergirl
12-19-2007, 04:11 PM
Hehe....Cowgirl drama...I love it!
Just like "Dallas." (Cue the theme music, please) :sofunny:

Big D
12-19-2007, 04:13 PM
I would be distracted if I had jessica in the stands rooting for me too....

Lefturn
12-19-2007, 04:45 PM
I would be distracted if I had jessica in the stands rooting for me too....

:thumbsup:

The Duke
12-19-2007, 05:33 PM
this seems like another example of the media exaggerating what was said. To me it seems like TO was just joking, but they want to make something bigger out of it.

but hey.....as long as the cowboys keep on losing I have no problem. keep going to the games jessica!

tony hipchest
12-19-2007, 06:17 PM
T.O. doesnt like another diva taking the spotlight away from him. hes already feeling threatened.

i watched the game and thought i was watching "american idol", with all the shots of her in the booth. it was 10X as bad as anything endured with the cameras always showing kurt warners fuzzy headed wife.

simpson is pretty embarrassing and if i was romo, id be a little pissed. the cowboys should be forced to wear those pink jerseys as punishment.

i hope nick lachey is a huge cowboy hater and laughed his ass off when the ditz was blamed for romos collapse. he definitely got the better end of that divorce, trading in a nice pick up truck for a mercedes.

jjpro11
12-19-2007, 06:56 PM
why are the cowboys always involved in these stupid soap operas? they can never just go out and play football, there always some kind of melodramatic storyline as well. i hate them.

RoethlisBURGHer
12-19-2007, 11:56 PM
Ifr she's the reason that he played bad...then I hope the two of them are together for his entire Dallas Cowpatty career!

fansince'76
12-20-2007, 06:36 AM
I still believe the Cowboys are not as good of a team as their record shows. I hope they make it to the Superbowl so the AFC blows them away..no matter who plays them.

If it winds up being the Cowboys against the Cheatriots in SB XLII, I WON'T be watching and it will be the 1st SB in 30+ years that I haven't watched.

rbryan
12-20-2007, 08:12 AM
You think Jessica Simpsons PR people are loving this or what? You can't buy that kind of exposure. Those two deserve each other.

Don't most of the players wifes, girl friends go to the games?? Obviously this whole story is more about her. You've got to be one annoying person to be that good looking and still turn so many people off. She's one of the hotest women in the world, no doubt, until she opens her mouth.

touchdownward
12-20-2007, 08:16 AM
Having your girl(Whether they're dating you or you're trying to impress them) in the stadium can tinker with your game. I have seen it happen to some of my own teammates.
With all due respect and no offense to you SteelCity intended, if Romo is letting the girlies interfere with his job as a professional QB, then the cowgirls have the wrong guy under center. I'm assuming that Romo "graduated" from that type of behavior when he left High School.

rbryan
12-20-2007, 08:19 AM
If it winds up being the Cowboys against the Cheatriots in SB XLII, I WON'T be watching and it will be the 1st SB in 30+ years that I haven't watched.

I'm with you, except I already boycotted SB 39. Didn't have the stomach for Patsies /Eagles either.

I already have DTV on speed dial, you can bet thats getting cancelled the minute the Patsies go undefeated. Can't see paying $200 month to watch TV during football season for this BS. Yeah thats right I'm threatening to take my TV and go home.lol

HometownGal
12-20-2007, 08:36 AM
You think Jessica Simpsons PR people are loving this or what? You can't buy that kind of exposure. Those two deserve each other.

Don't most of the players wifes, girl friends go to the games?? Obviously this whole story is more about her. You've got to be one annoying person to be that good looking and still turn so many people off. She's one of the hotest women in the world, no doubt, until she opens her mouth.

:thumbsup: :toofunny:

P.S. I'll still never "love T.O." no matter what he says or does. :yuck:

rbryan
12-20-2007, 09:22 AM
You're right on that one. No love for T.O. here either. His mama's gotta be on the top of that short list.

susielr
12-20-2007, 12:15 PM
You would root for the Pats:jawdrop: -

i would not root for Belichick against Al Qaeda

Who says the Pats are going to the SuperBowl?:wink02:

stlrtruck
12-20-2007, 01:54 PM
TO is just bitter that he can't find himself a woman to sit in a luxury box and watch him catch balls!!!

MACH1
12-20-2007, 02:40 PM
TO is just bitter that he can't find himself a woman to sit in a luxury box and watch him catch balls!!!

There's a joke in there somewhere. :sofunny:

HometownGal
12-20-2007, 03:11 PM

Nahhh - he's just torqued off because he has to SHARE Tony's balls.

memphissteelergirl
12-20-2007, 04:01 PM
Nahhh - he's just torqued off because he has to SHARE Tony's balls.

Bwahahahahaha!! :toofunny:

Steeler in Carolina
12-20-2007, 05:23 PM
When the Cowboys start the playoffs, Jessica can come to my house and watch the game.:thumbsup:

SteelCityMan786
12-20-2007, 05:38 PM
When the Cowboys start the playoffs, Jessica can come to my house and watch the game.:thumbsup:

She probably wouldn't. :flap:

nojobny
12-21-2007, 02:10 PM
Well if your going to any Cowgirl games, here's something you can wear!

http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/jessicajpg__oPt.jpg

It's a Jessica Simpson mask from a site called Ruin Romo.

www.ruinromo.com

110,464 Have Ruined Romo Since
Thursday December 20, 2007!

Help your team to victory by letting Tony Romo know the love of his life is in the stands!!!

Carolina Panthers December 22nd
Washington Redskins December 30th

Follow these simple steps:

1) Buy Tickets to the next
Dallas Game.
2) Print out this picture in
Full Color.
3) Cut out eyes and head.
4) Paste or tape to a heavy piece of paper or cardboard.
5) Paste popsicle stick to bottom for easy handling.
6) Bring it to the game and let Tony know Jessica is there for him!
7) Celebrate after your team wins!

Teams that can benefit from Jessica Simpson:

Green Bay Packers
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
New Orleans Saints New York Giants
Minnesota Vikings
Seattle Seahawks

Spread the word to everyone you know!! www.ruinromo.com

SHARE THE KARMA! Tell your friends to Ruin Romo!

stlrtruck
12-21-2007, 03:12 PM
There's a joke in there somewhere. :sofunny:

I'm just leaving the door open for all you good people!!! :thumbsup:

83-Steelers-43
12-21-2007, 03:28 PM
You have to love T.O.

No......I really don't.