12-20-2007, 09:45 PM
lol, you want to fire the referees?

I'm just messing with ya. yes, the zebras suck big time sometimes

lilyoder6
12-20-2007, 09:56 PM
those were pretty shitty calls..

stlrtruck
12-20-2007, 11:34 PM
And what's sad is noone in the NFL recognizes the inconsistencies, favoritism, lack of knowledge of the rules, or the blatant disregard for players not named Brady, Manning (the good one), Palmer, or any offensive player wearing a patria-cheats uniform and/or video camera!!!!!

Crushzilla
12-20-2007, 11:37 PM
And what's sad is noone in the NFL recognizes the inconsistencies, favoritism, lack of knowledge of the rules, or the blatant disregard for players not named Brady, Manning (the good one), Palmer, or any offensive player wearing a patria-cheats uniform and/or video camera!!!!!

That's not true... NFL Network does a segment with Perierra every week where they address questionable calls and he spins it make it work with the rules... :coffee:

I think I've only actually seen him come out and say that the refs made the wrong call once.

fansince'76
12-20-2007, 11:38 PM
The refs have always sucked, and always will suck until they get full timers in there instead of bank presidents and corporate CEOs doing it as a lark.

Lord Stiller
12-20-2007, 11:39 PM
I like how even the announcers immediately complained about the call on Ike

Even moreso I like how Ike just shook it off and knew he made a good play

Preacher
12-20-2007, 11:41 PM
Actually...

they THEN saw the armbar on Ike... and said, yeah, that should have been a penalty.

Really people. We moan and moan about the calls.. but really, the refs have been MUCH better this year then they were when we had our SB run.

stlrtruck
12-20-2007, 11:43 PM
That's not true... NFL Network does a segment with Perierra every week where they address questionable calls and he spins it make it work with the rules... :coffee:

I think I've only actually seen him come out and say that the refs made the wrong call once.

You think you saw him once or you have it recorded that he actually said the refs made the wrong call. Just bustin' your chops.

When I had the NFL Network, I appreciated that little bit of time with the refs and yes I've heard him say that the officials were wrong. And that's my point, it seems that certain referees have a better understanding of the rules. And if that's the case then why aren't the rest of them being trained.

For example, if I don't know a procedure at my office, they give training. Why isn't the NFL doing that and if they are, then why aren't they firing incompitent(sp) officials.