PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays, All! Signing off for '07

memphissteelergirl
12-21-2007, 02:09 PM
Hey guys,

Wanted to take the time to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas, a belated Happy Hanukkah (to whom it applies to), and my best wishes for a Happy and Prosperous New Year!

And at the risk of getting morose or anything, I just wanted to add this: I just learned this morning that a former department manager at the community college where I work just passed away last night. He had to retire early due to several health problems. So close to the holidays....I can only imagine what his family is going through. But I said that to say this: Just be especially grateful for your family and friends during this time of year, and cherish the time you have with them.

Rasing a glass of sweet tea to y'all, :wink02:
Peace and Love,
Felecia (memphissteelergirl)

Atlanta Dan
12-21-2007, 02:31 PM
Happy Holidays to one and all + safe traveling to anyone hitting the road

I am heading off to North Carolina tomorrow and while catching glimpses of the Browns & Titans games will be pretty much offline until the Steelers will either be playing for their playoff lives or hopefully resting starters next weekend.

:cheers:

SteelCityMan786
12-21-2007, 02:43 PM
Take Care Felecia.

HometownGal
12-21-2007, 02:51 PM
Happy Holidays to all. :cheers:

Felecia - I am so sorry to learn of your former department head's passing. I will keep him and his family in my prayers. Losing a loved one at this time of the year is even more devastating.

Dan - be safe in your travels and have a great time over the holidays! :smile:

Hope Santa is good to everyone this year! :saintnick:

stlrtruck
12-21-2007, 04:11 PM
Just remember without CHRIST, there is no Christmas!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL and may the Lord Bless your New Year (preferably with another SB Trophy)!!!!!

touchdownward
12-21-2007, 10:32 PM
This is what each day of The Twelve Days of Christmas symbolizes.

http://www.cresourcei.org/cy12days.html

Merry Christmas everyone!

Dynasty
12-22-2007, 01:04 AM
Just remember without CHRIST, there is no Christmas!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL and may the Lord Bless your New Year (preferably with another SB Trophy)!!!!!

Ehhh... Mas could be a good holiday! Bah humbug! :blah:

Preacher
12-22-2007, 02:35 AM
I too want to wish a Merry Christmas to all!!!

Boomerang
12-22-2007, 06:28 PM
Merry Christmas Steeler Nation ,have a happy and safe time.:thumbsup:

The Duke
12-29-2007, 10:42 AM
Just wanna wish everybody in SF a happy New Year!

I'll be going to a trip with the family. don't worry, I'll catch the ratbirds game :tt02:

so.....have a good time everybody!

:cheers: