Or sittin' on your caach.

Yinz better wahtch aht,

Yinz better not paht,

Yinz better not cry,

I'm tellin yinz hauscome.

Santa Clause is commin' dahntahn!.....

GO STILLERS!

Isn't it scary to think that this is perfectly understood by those of us who

have grown up in or grown to love the 'Burgh?!

GBMelBlount
12-21-2007, 09:18 PM
Gotta admit, being a CT transplant, Pittsburghers do have a SLIGHT accent/slang! LOL.

ShutDown24
12-21-2007, 09:21 PM
Yeah, it is kind of weird considering no one else in the world understands that lol... I am a good 20 minutes away from the city and it still carries out here easy.

stillers4me
12-21-2007, 09:23 PM
Yeah, it is kind of weird considering no one else in the world understands that lol... I am a good 20 minutes away from the city and it still carries out here easy.

I grew up in Mercer County and I still have it! Although my ex and his parents have a heavier version. They are from Zelie.

Besides........all I want for Christmas is a playoff spot, a playoff spot...............

Stlrs4Life
12-22-2007, 09:54 AM
Where at in Mercer County? I don't live far from there? I live in Lawrence County.

Mosca
12-22-2007, 10:39 AM
I grew up in Mercer County and I still have it! Although my ex and his parents have a heavier version. They are from Zelie.

Besides........all I want for Christmas is a playoff spot, a playoff spot...............

you mean Zilly, don't you? Zillnople?

stillers4me
12-22-2007, 02:01 PM
I graduated from Mercer High. (go Mustangs!) And yeah.....they actually lived in Harmony......right beside "Zilly'. We lived there for about 4 years before we moved to Sissynasty.