PDA

View Full Version : Titans Now Hold the 6th Seed

HometownGal
12-23-2007, 07:03 PM
Temporarily. The Tennessee Titans held on to beat the Jets 10-6 and if they win against the Colts next week, they go to the playoffs. Don't be shocked if they come out of that game with a W - Dungy will more than likely rest Manning and a lot of their starters.

ShutDown24
12-23-2007, 07:08 PM
I don't expect Dungy to rest them the whole game. Maybe a little but not straight out. The year before last he rested guys, last year he didn't. When he rested them they lost to us in the playoffs, when he didn't they won it all. Dungy has made that point himself so I don't see it being easy for the Titans but I do agree with you, they could come out of there with the victory.

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2007, 07:19 PM
I won't be surprised if it happens. I'd love to see a loss for the Colts come.

ohiosteelerfan20
12-23-2007, 07:35 PM
Oh please let the Titans win next week. Then all these Browns fans around here can put their Browns gear back in storage for another 5 or 6 years til the next time another playoff dream rolls around:toofunny:

touchdownward
12-23-2007, 07:37 PM
The jags are scary right now. They look hungry like us in 2005.

Edit: Oops, wrong thread.:blush:

Steeler in Carolina
12-23-2007, 07:53 PM
I agree, I would love to see Tennessee win next week and the Browns not make it. You gotta believe!!!!!!!!!!!

Steeler in Carolina
12-23-2007, 07:53 PM
Just announced(I think) that the Indy-Tenn game is the prime time Sunday night game.

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2007, 07:54 PM
Oh please let the Titans win next week. Then all these Browns fans around here can put their Browns gear back in storage for another 5 or 6 years til the next time another playoff dream rolls around:toofunny:

And bring out their bags.

Edman
12-23-2007, 08:31 PM
Good. The Browns' fans' were getting a little too bold for their own good.

Stillers33
12-23-2007, 09:29 PM
browns fans arent ready for the playoffs its been to long for them

ShutDown24
12-23-2007, 09:38 PM

Haven't seen many of those Browns fans around today... Wonder why :dang:

SteelCurtain
12-23-2007, 11:10 PM
I would much rather face the Titans than the Browns in the playoffs...it's hard enough to beat a team twice, let alone three times...plus I think Vince Young is terrible and won't be able to do sh!t against us...

Preacher
12-23-2007, 11:33 PM
I would much rather face the Titans than the Browns in the playoffs...it's hard enough to beat a team twice, let alone three times...plus I think Vince Young is terrible and won't be able to do sh!t against us...

I don't worry. We have seen the Browns... beat the browns... know how they play and can beat them.

Titans have had our number too many times, we don't know how they play. We haven't faced them in a while.

I would rather have the familiar rather then the unfamiliar.

But either way, I think we can go two, maybe three games into the playoffs.

Steeler in Carolina
12-24-2007, 08:57 PM
What is really strange concerning the tiebreaker between the Titans-Browns is that it doesn't matter what the Browns do. If Titans win, they are in. If Titans lose, Browns are in. That is strange. Browns could win and miss, but could lose and be in.

TroysBadDawg
12-25-2007, 10:01 PM

Sorry to disappoint you, I have never placed my Browns stuff in storage, even when arse wipe Modell annouced he was moving the team. I refused to buy more but I kept what I had and kept wearing it. I like do to this day. Once a fan always a fan. No band wagon for me. My first game was seeing Groza play as tackle and I am still a fan 60 years now how about you? ( My Father took me to the game with a Diaper bag over his shoulder.) I hear I was passed around by the ladies, But I don't remember it. I wonder why, young age I guess. Now I am faced with old age and still a BRowns fan and some day before I die I may see them turn this around since Modell took over the team and ruined it. Until then I just keep cheering and praying.

Merry Christmas BTW

May God Bless

Jman
12-25-2007, 10:25 PM
I would rather have the familiar rather then the unfamiliar.

:iagree: