PDA

View Full Version : Sith Lords can forsee the inevitable....

Sith Lord
12-23-2007, 09:50 PM
Welcome back to Pittsburgh, Jaguars.

SD has the tie breaker over us, so:

1)NE
2)IND

3)SD (they play denver and @oak. They would have to lose one, and steelers would have to beat the ravens)
4)Pitt
5)JAX
6)Tenn or Cleveland

They will return to heinz field....leave winners they must not.

We must find a photo of Fred Taylor and put it in cross hairs.

That loss to the Jets will cost us the #3 seed, so instead of playing tenn/cleveland, then going to indy, we have to host JAX, then go to New England.

Call me crazy, but I think we have a better chance against new england in the elements.

Whatever our destiny is this year, so be it.

:helmet:

Galax Steeler
12-24-2007, 06:43 AM
we'll take it one game at a time no matter who it is.

stillers4me
12-24-2007, 08:12 AM

I agree.....I'm a happy Steelers fan. There's some tough competition this year.......we will either step up to the challenge or have to wait until next year to prove our mettle. I know Tomlin's Steelers are on their way to greatness.........2007 is only the beginning. :jammin:

HometownGal
12-24-2007, 08:28 AM

Right on, Sith. :thumbsup: Though I'd love to see our Steelers in the SB, if they don't make it this season, they've made me proud as hell! :tt02: No one gave us a shot at winning the division (including me, admittedly, before the season started) and Tomlin & Co. gutted and grinded it out against the odds. :cheers:

Though it hurts bad having Aaron Smith out against the Jags, I think Lebeau will pull out all the stops and I believe our boys will play a much more intense game against them this time around. Fred Taylor - I love ya, but be afraid . . . . be VERY afraid.

Rhee Rhee
12-24-2007, 09:50 AM
I know Tomlin's Steelers are on their way to greatness.........2007 is only the beginning. :jammin:

i love that sentence!!! Amen!!