PDA

View Full Version : Admit it

jjpro11
12-24-2007, 01:45 AM
do you watch the patriots games rooting brady to get hurt? not a neck injury or something permanent, but just something that will disrupt their perfect season because of the sheer arrogance of the team and coaching staff. it wouldnt come at a better time than when he drops back to throw a bomb to moss with less than 5 minutes left in the 4th, up 21+ points. brady was forcing throws and getting hit often while up big in the 2nd half because they admittedly were trying to get moss and brady the records. i'd just love to see belicheat become the biggest idiot in the sports world for risking his players health, just to get records.

The Duke
12-24-2007, 02:02 AM
nope. I watch the pats game because Brady is too awesome :wink02:

but really, I would never ever wish a player to get injured, not even ray lewis. I watch the patriots game hoping some team will be able to beat them, and if they don't it's not really my problem, I don't get angry like many people and wish their players injuries or worse

jjpro11
12-24-2007, 02:23 AM
nope. I watch the pats game because Brady is too awesome :wink02:

but really, I would never ever wish a player to get injured, not even ray lewis. I watch the patriots game hoping some team will be able to beat them, and if they don't it's not really my problem, I don't get angry like many people and wish their players injuries or worse

i just want to see bill belichick's have to answer in the post game press conference when he's asked why he had brady in the game and passing up 20 points late in the 4th.

Borski
12-24-2007, 02:35 AM
I don't watch pats games....but when I do see some of them I root for a broken leg....I know thats bad....but I don't care right now

stillers4me
12-24-2007, 09:16 AM
No, I hope for a neck injury or something permanent.

:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny:

While I'd never openly hope that he gets hurt, I do have to question the wisdom of playing him just to pad the stats. Karma will eventually catch up to them..........and then I hope they enjoy the stats. :hunch:

HometownGal
12-24-2007, 09:34 AM
Other than wishing that some big a$$ed defensive lineman would twist his two year old "sore" shoulder around his neck a few times like a pretzel - no.

In all seriousness, I would never wish injury on any player, not even Brady or a Bungle. I firmly believe in my mantra that what goes around always comes around with the speed of a freight train.

touchdownward
12-24-2007, 09:52 AM
It's apparent that Brady is after Peyton's single season TD record and could get injured in the pursuit. But I don't wish injury on anyone, even butt chin.

We don't need any bad ju jo. :smile:

The Patriot
12-24-2007, 10:10 AM
Here's a question. How many of you would like to see Brady injure himself? Tripping on his own feet or something.

stillers4me
12-24-2007, 10:19 AM
Here's a question. How many of you would like to see Brady injure himself? Tripping on his own feet or something.

Now that's what I call karma!! :chuckle:

The Duke
12-24-2007, 11:05 AM

it would be funny if he tripped on his own feet and fell :sofunny: I would definitely laugh, but if he got injured I wouldn't be happy about it

Kaeg
12-24-2007, 11:06 AM
Well, if you want to play the Karma card, then I think they are messing with it themselves by risking their starters for the "unnecessary" glory and maybe would deserve it if something happened.

SteelCityMan786
12-24-2007, 11:21 AM
Other than wishing that some big a$$ed defensive lineman would twist his two year old "sore" shoulder around his neck a few times like a pretzel - no.

In all seriousness, I would never wish injury on any player, not even Brady or a Bungle. I firmly believe in my mantra that what goes around always comes around with the speed of a freight train.

I watch to see someone rough him up. Not injure, but to destroy his confidence so he can't do as well.

ShutDown24
12-24-2007, 11:51 AM
No. I watch the Patriots games because whether we like it or not they are incredible. If they really go 19 -0 I want to be able to tell my kids that I saw it. I never root for anyone to get injured by the way.

tony hipchest
12-24-2007, 12:37 PM
does anyone actually believe all this karma crap getting the patriots or is it just a catchphrase people like to throw out there meaning "nothing lasts forever".

i mean, maybe karma has already caught up to them by turning what looked like a top 5 pick from the 49ers, into nothing but a top 10 pick.

maybe all this good luck this season is karma paying them back for all the good they did in the past or the misfortune they suffered... isnt that how karma supposedly works?

i wonder what tony dungy and andy reid did so bad that made karma bite them in the ass?

what did the steelers do so wrong to earn willie parkers broken leg?

karma schmarma....

i do hope the patriots contstant "stroke of good luck" comes to a screeching halt though, by whatever means. im just not holding my breath for forces of the universe to step in or divine intervention. its just football.

ShutDown24
12-24-2007, 12:40 PM
it would be funny if he tripped on his own feet and fell :sofunny: I would definitely laugh, but if he got injured I wouldn't be happy about it

He is slow enough to do it...

RoethlisBURGHer
12-24-2007, 01:37 PM

I would probally be rolling on the floor laughing if that happened. Just because it's "Mr. Perfect".

TackleMeBen
12-24-2007, 01:56 PM
I would probally be rolling on the floor laughing if that happened. Just because it's "Mr. Perfect".

:iagree: that would be too funny

SteelCurtain
12-24-2007, 05:00 PM
Actually, I hope Brady gets a severe case of crotch rot from all the pimpin' and is forced to sit out the playoffs...

Rhee Rhee
12-25-2007, 07:27 PM
ive been wishing for it since the moment they traded for randy moss